Overall Rating 4.7826043/5Overall Rating 4.7826043/5Overall Rating 4.7826043/5Overall Rating 4.7826043/5rating 4.7826043
Overall Rating 2.34783/5Overall Rating 2.34783/5rating 2.34783rating 2.34783rating 2.34783

WH
William H.
Clearwater, MN
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Had my vehicle in for a warranty concern and Ken in the service department did a great job getting everything worked out for me.

Renee G.
Blaine, MN
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly. Good prices. Clean environment with seating desk tables
One thing I would like to see is a recycle container in waiting area.

NE
Nadia E.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic customer service!
I greatly appreciate how friendly, helpful and efficient the team is at this dealership. I will always come here for service, and when I look to get another car. Both in sales and in parts/service, the teams are fantastic!

CO
Catherine O.
Shoreview, MN
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience.
I was promptly greeted with a smile and hello upon my arrival, treated with courtesy and my vehicle was finished sooner than expected. Doesn’t get any better than that.

2013 Hyundai Accent
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous service writers
2013 Accent in for 60K miles checkup, oil change, tire rotation, engine and cabin filter change. All completed expeditiously.

Mark S.
Rogers, MN
Anti-lock sensor software upgrade
Personnel is nformative

Hi Mark,

Ralph S.
Minnetonka, MN
Great service no BS
Used to fear goingnin for service due to all the problems the dealer would “ discover”... never an issue here... Done right, done on time, done for estimate. What’s not to like?

Hi Ralph,

Louise B.
Blaine, MN
The people
I love my Hyundai in Brooklyn Park. It is by my work so there is no reason for me not to keep up with oil changes and such. Problem now is that at my last visit there was a computer update done. Since then I have been having troubles. My car is now at Hyundai while they are trying to figure out what the heck is going on. I never realized how much I depend on having my car until it was taken from me. Trying to get to and from work has been a challenge. I will still go to Hyundai because I know that this issue has stumped everyone.

Hi Louise,

RZ
Ronald Z.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Thanks for great service
Great service and friendly employees. Took care of my Santa Fe and saved me money. Thank you.

Hi Ronald,

Customer service
Always great customer service and friendly people

Margaret M.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and work as always.
Excellent customer service and work as always.Hyundai of Brooklyn Park always does a great job. They give accurate estimates of time and money, and usually get done a little earlier. They’re waiting room is comfortable and the staff is friendly and competent.

Hi Margaret,

KL
Karina L.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
It's near my home and easy to book!
The Staff is very nice and quick services

Hi Karina,

CT
Carol T.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Prompt good work
They explain what needs to be done and finish in a timely fashion.

Hi Carol,

BE
Blair E.
Lake City, MN
people
I was checked in and out by two different people. I all my visits this has never happened. I also had to ask about the status of the vehicle. This situation has never happened before. It was very odd.

Hi Blair,

Thank you for the kind survey.

I am sorry I wasn't able to touch back with you. I started the repair order for your advisor Ken. As he was tied up at the time of your write up.

I am sorry if we confused you during this process. It was not our intention. We will try and do a better job of keeping you informed when this happens.

Entirely my fault.

Great Customer Service
I've had some bad experiences at other dealerships in the area and decided to give Walser a try for service on my Elantra. I've been there twice now for service and each time it's been great. The service reps both times were friendly and personable. They communicated to me on status of my vehicle and always filled me in on any additional changes. I would definitely recommend Walser.

Hi,

Thank you for the kind words and survey. We hope we are your new dealership for both service and sales.

Forest Lake, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly and professional service
Very pleased with the overall service for an oil change, plus a warranty item that was promptly resolved

Sherry B.
Customer Service
Great customer service each time I visit, both with purchasing or regular check up.

Hi Sherry,

03/11/2019 Category: Service
NA
NA

MK
Mary K.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2019 Category: Service
More than willing to accommodate my needs
They were able to fit me in when I had a flat tire and did the same for me when the new tire came in.

Very grateful for the quick response and help.

Hi Mary,