Webster Tire and Auto Service

JUDY P.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/22/2020
Friendly, prompt service!
I trust Webster tire and auto service with the care of my Honda! They are knowledgeable and have great mechanics! Thank you for your work!!!

05/04/2020
Excellent service and preparatory information when making choices of products-i.e. tires
I appreciated the sterilized loaner vehicle for my use while new tires and resulting required servicing was given. It was finished timely, actually a few minutes early. Thanks much!

04/12/2020
Service made possible
We were able to get our vehicle serviced and stayed safe by a drop off and pick up method. Service on tires done and on time. Greatly appreciated!

03/25/2020
Great Service!
I especially appreciated the most recent service on my vehicle at Webster's as it was on 3/19, and we were all under the social distancing guidelines trying to do the best we could. Webster Tires had precautions in place to protect their customers, still performing the same excellent service in record time! I still was able to visit as I waited with staff at a safe distance, everyone was upbeat, positive and confident. As you all know, I will be back when the need arises!

03/12/2020
Webster Tire and Auto provides great information and feedback via text about all vehicle conditons, not just the issue that you may have askekd or came in about.
I highly recommend Webster Tire and Auto for all your vehicles service needs. They will pick up your vehicle if you cannot come in. They are very personable and attentive to customers needs. The work that they do has been of high quality and they stand behind their work. Try them you will love working with them.

02/18/2020
I’ve been here several times for all types of service to my vehicles. Tyler is always very helpful and the service is fast. Thank you.

02/09/2020
Everyone polite and on the job-vehicle in and out quickly
The waiting room is very accommodating with choices of reading materials, TV, or whatever you want while waiting.
They are always polite and willing to give information re: what was done and what is next if applicable.

LUKE B.
02/01/2020
Went out of there way to make sure I was taken care of.

LH
LINDA H.
Altamont, IL
01/19/2020
Care
There is an overwhelming sense of care at Webster Tire. Authentic!

Volkswagen Eos
01/19/2020
Service is superior
The shop responded very quickly to my needs. The car was running rough and they identified the issue, provided me a loaner and were able to fix the problem same day. Very happy with Phil and his team!

JUDY P.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/03/2020
Friendliness quick service
They want to help me take care of my car!

DAVID H.
12/19/2019
Serviced and back before my wife even new it was gone.

Volkswagen Eos
12/17/2019
I had a totally flat tire when I came out of my office. I called Webster Tire and Auto to come and fill so I could get it repaired or replaced. The service person was there very promptly and filled the tire and followed me to the shop. There they repaired the tire in short order. The staff was very friendly. I will be back!

Ford Edge
12/17/2019
Customer service
The customer service was amazing. I got there early in the morning and someone still came out and got my car and offered for me to wait inside. I was promptly updated when my car was finished and someone even stayed late to let me get my car and pay.

CHARLIE S.
Teutopolis, IL
Ford Edge
12/12/2019
Tire balance and rotation
The work on the vehicle was done promptly and correctly.