Webster Tire and Auto Service

NOEL W. on 03/27/2017
"Amazing Customer Service!"
Everyone was so nice and helpful with every question and request we had!
Vehicle: Dodge Nitro
Service Date: 03/23/2017
Review Created: 03/27/2017 05:01 AM
JOHN C. on 03/24/2017
"They always make sure we're completely sataisfied"
They want your business. They do excellent work and make sure you're completely satisfied.
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Service Date: 03/23/2017
Review Created: 03/24/2017 05:16 AM
CARISSA Y. on 03/21/2017
"Wonderful service as always!"
Webster's was able to get me right in and they were flexible with my schedule. I love the option for them to pick up/drop off my vehicle while I am at work.
Vehicle: Mercury Mariner
Service Date: 03/20/2017
Review Created: 03/21/2017 08:48 AM
SISTER CAROL B. on 03/15/2017
"Customer Service"
I appreciate the customer service. No matter what service the car needed, all want it to be done well and will do whatever they can to make sure that it is and that the customer is satisfied.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/14/2017
Review Created: 03/15/2017 06:07 AM
jacob b. on 01/12/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Customer Service"
Excellent repair shop with great people. Stranded near i-70 i thought my foreign car fix would take days. Correctly diagnosed within 2 hours and on the road the following morning. I have never had this good of service in such a timely manner. Other repair shops need to take notes from Webster because the service they provide is unmatched. If you go anywhere else you are a fool in my book.
Service Date: 01/05/2017
Review Created: 01/12/2017 10:55 AM
Phil W., President at Webster Tire and Auto Service responded on 01/13/2017

Jacob,

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We enjoyed working with you and were glad we could help!  If you're ever back in the area, feel free to pop in and say hello!

-Barb and the gang at Webster's

GARY R. on 12/10/2016
"People that work there"
All ok
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 12/08/2016
Review Created: 12/10/2016 10:33 AM
DANIELLE B. on 11/10/2016
"Great service"
Don and Michelle are awesome. They took care of the 36 week pregnant girl as well as they could!
Service Date: 11/09/2016
Review Created: 11/10/2016 05:53 PM
Phil W., President at Webster Tire and Auto Service responded on 11/11/2016

Thanks, Danielle!  We think you're pretty awesome, too! ;-)

AMY E. on 10/27/2016
"Detailing"
I always love how the cars look after I get them detailed. Fantastic job!! I will be back.
Vehicle: Audi A8
Service Date: 10/25/2016
Review Created: 10/27/2016 06:56 AM
Phil W., President at Webster Tire and Auto Service responded on 10/28/2016

Amy,

Thanks for the great review!  Our detail guy IS pretty awesome!  See you next time!

BARRY W. on 10/25/2016
"SERVICE WORK"
EXCELLENT SERVICE AND FOLLOW UP.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 09/27/2016
Review Created: 10/25/2016 06:26 AM
Phil W., President at Webster Tire and Auto Service responded on 10/26/2016

Thanks for the great review, Barry!

PHIL K. on 10/22/2016
"Service & New Tire Installation on my truck."
They stayed in touch with me often regarding the status of possible needed service on my truck. They made me a good deal on two new tires & the install on my truck, plus a general safety check & evaluation. The one thing that troubled me was the loaner cars that they provided me with. The first one was in very poor condition which be came apparent after every possible safety warning light lit up on the dashboard. The condition & cleaniness of both cars was poor.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 10/19/2016
Review Created: 10/22/2016 08:51 PM
Phil W., President at Webster Tire and Auto Service responded on 10/24/2016

Phil,

Thank you for your review!  I am pleased to hear that our staff stayed in good contact with you and was able to meet your needs on your truck.  Our customer safety is always a top priority for us and I am sorry to hear the condition of the complimentary loaner vehicles were not up to par.  I assure you that I will look into this further to make sure the safety and cleanliness of the vehicles improve.  As always, thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you next time!

DANIELLE B. on 09/13/2016
"Like family"
I'm not from t town, so these folks don't know me. You wouldn't know it by how they treat me though! They make you feel valued and appreciated. I appreciate the follow up calls and responses to feedback here. I'm a fan!
Service Date: 09/12/2016
Review Created: 09/13/2016 07:39 PM
Phil W., President at Webster Tire and Auto Service responded on 09/16/2016

Thanks for the great review.  We appreciate your business.

REBECCA H. on 09/09/2016
"Love this place!"
Everyone is very nice here and do a wonderful job. They really care about thier customers needs and are very trust worthy. The best thing I have done for myself and my car was to start taking it to them!!
Vehicle: Saturn L200
Service Date: 09/09/2016
Review Created: 09/09/2016 08:15 PM
Phil W., President at Webster Tire and Auto Service responded on 09/12/2016

Becky,

Thank you so much for the kind words!  We truly appreciate your business.  See you next time!

STEPHANIE M. on 08/10/2016
"Taking Advantage"
Yesterday was the first time I have had a negative experience with this business. I spoke with a new lady working the phone and did not listen to what I had to say and kept telling me about a noise I was hearing with my car. I said that I thought that below the engine in the front was hanging low. She then informed me my car sounded bad during their test drive of it and that I needed new tires, breaks, and rotors. My car to my knowledge has not been making any noise so I was so confused about what she was saying about my car a 2010 Acura TL in good condition. They also put a estimate to fix and or replace everything which was over $1,500.00. I then went to a different mechanic after I got off work at 5 turns out my breaks are fine eventually I will need new pads. I felt extremely taken advantage of and mislead I will no longer be able to trust this business.
Vehicle: Acura TL
Service Date: 08/09/2016
Review Created: 08/10/2016 07:22 AM
DANIELLE B. on 08/07/2016
"Easy peasy!"
Easy to work with, patient staff. They do love to upsell though--be careful! :)
Service Date: 08/04/2016
Review Created: 08/07/2016 04:34 PM
Phil W., President at Webster Tire and Auto Service responded on 08/08/2016

Thank you so much for the awesome review Danielle!  We do inspect your vehicle every time it's here.  Our goal at Webster Tire and Auto is for every customer to have a safe and reliable vehicle when it leaves our shop.  In light of that, any time we see something that needs repaired, we will call you.  Of course, the choice to fix or not to fix is always yours.

MARK F. on 07/31/2016
"debbie fletcher"
great service love the loyalty program
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 07/28/2016
Review Created: 07/31/2016 04:19 PM
Phil W., President at Webster Tire and Auto Service responded on 08/01/2016

Thank you Fletcher family for your loyalty.  Without you, we couldn't be us!!

MIKE K. on 06/24/2016
"Oil change"
Always great service
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 06/22/2016
Review Created: 06/24/2016 09:45 AM
DANIELLE B. on 06/01/2016
"Do NOT reschedule online!"
I should start by saying that overall I am and consistently encourage others to loyally patronize Webster Tire & Auto. However, this was not their best work. Please DO NOT use the link in their appointment confirmation emails to reschedule your appointment. It doesn't happen, your vehicle just doesn't get picked up/worked on. When that happened once, I used the email to reschedule again. When it still didn't work, I called to make an appointment and Barb was supposed to book it. She did not, but Don offered to get it done the next day. It shouldn't have taken 4 scheduling attempts. Webster folks--you've got a lot of tech savvy younger customers. Don't offer those tools unless they work!
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 05/31/2016
Review Created: 06/01/2016 05:01 PM
Phil W., President at Webster Tire and Auto Service responded on 06/21/2016

Danielle:  This is Barb.  So so sorry to let you down.  I strive to have perfect customer service.  I wanted to let you know that I am addressing the issues with the electronic contact methods so that they work correctly!!  Thank you so much for staying with it!  We appreciate your loyalty so much.

GREG E. on 05/17/2016
"Oil and tires"
It is always so easy and fast to get in and have the oil changed or the tires rotated.Thanks!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 05/16/2016
Review Created: 05/17/2016 11:20 AM
JOHN C. on 05/09/2016
"They always make sure we're completely satisfied"
We feel Webster's is always honest and trustworthy
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Alero
Service Date: 04/28/2016
Review Created: 05/09/2016 01:59 PM
CARISSA Y. on 04/20/2016
"WONDERFUL!"
They came and picked my vehicle up and performed all the services while I was at work and had it returned on time. Car looked great! Thanks Teutopolis Auto Sales!
Vehicle: Mercury Mariner