LH
LINDA H.
Altamont, IL
01/19/2020
Care
There is an overwhelming sense of care at Webster Tire. Authentic!

JOHN G.
Volkswagen Eos
01/19/2020
Service is superior
The shop responded very quickly to my needs. The car was running rough and they identified the issue, provided me a loaner and were able to fix the problem same day. Very happy with Phil and his team!

JUDY P.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/03/2020
Friendliness quick service
They want to help me take care of my car!

DAVID H.
12/19/2019
Serviced and back before my wife even new it was gone.

JOHN G.
Volkswagen Eos
12/17/2019
I had a totally flat tire when I came out of my office. I called Webster Tire and Auto to come and fill so I could get it repaired or replaced. The service person was there very promptly and filled the tire and followed me to the shop. There they repaired the tire in short order. The staff was very friendly. I will be back!

Ford Edge
12/17/2019
Customer service
The customer service was amazing. I got there early in the morning and someone still came out and got my car and offered for me to wait inside. I was promptly updated when my car was finished and someone even stayed late to let me get my car and pay.

CHARLIE S.
Ford Edge
12/12/2019
Tire balance and rotation
The work on the vehicle was done promptly and correctly.

RUTH M.
Casey, IL
12/11/2019
The people
When you ask a question or for an opinion they give you their time & information; it is understandable or they get more basic & specific if needed.
They finished ahead of time which helps your schedule.

12/09/2019
Good fast service
Great work

KENNY M.
11/27/2019
Super fast, efficient, and budget friendly!!
My wife went to the store early morning and came out to a completely flat tire in the parking lot. Called Webster and they immediately came out, put on a new tire, all at a great price! I was able to continue on with my day, they handled it all! Highly recommend!!

TRAVIS M.
11/26/2019
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
I’ve been using this business for many years and will continue to do so with the great service. I call when I need to make an appt and they pencil me in at my convenance, I’m in and out in no time! I appreciate that!

KD
KARLA D.
11/15/2019
Friendly and accommodating
The team is very friendly and works to be very accommodating to their customers.

JILL W.
INFINITI QX56
11/15/2019
Customer Service
I can’t say enough about the team at Webster tire and auto. I walked in there during the lunch hour because I had an issue with my vehicle. The mechanic was getting ready to go to lunch but Instead he fixed my vehicle first then went to lunch.

DENNIS D.
11/13/2019
Once again 1st class service.......thank you Tyler and Austin

Sigel, IL
Lincoln MKX
11/08/2019
Wonderful experience
Friendly and truly care about giving great service