JULIE P.

BRENDA C.
Kia Sportage
08/20/2019
Tired and Brakes
I couldn’t have asked for better service. Thanks to all of you!!!

CR
CINDY R.
08/03/2019
Very competent
Was able to get my car in the next day, I knew the work would be done correctly.

Nissan Sentra
07/29/2019
Great Business
I got my tires from Webster earlier this year and they were up for rotation. Webster rotated them at no charge. Very courteous and quick.

TRAVIS M.
07/26/2019
Scheduling
Thanks for always meeting my expectations and taking my calls. I never have to wait and it’s a great service every time!

BRAD H.
Montrose, IL
Dodge Neon
07/26/2019
Awesome service, loaner provided
They are so helpful here. I trust them, and I don’t fear getting ripped off. They are very honest and upfront about all costs. Provided a loaner, and worked with me. Very professional, I definitely recommend them.

CHARLIE S.
Ford Edge
07/21/2019
Great employees and dedicated
We have used this service site for a few years now and have been satisfied with the service they have provided.

EK
EMILY K.
Beecher City, IL
07/17/2019
friendly
They r so friendly an so nice an to help me out what ever I need

JN
Jason N.
06/11/2019
Great customer service, very knowledgeable staff. I highly recommend.

Tim B.
Dieterich, IL
01/16/2019
Webster Tire and Auto
The team went out of their way to fit me into their schedule. Always putting the customer first along with giving the best prices in area for the work they do. Been doing business with them for a couple years and always give 5 star service.

CR
Cindy R.
12/20/2018
They are very accommodating and my car is always fixed correctly.

NW
NOEL W.
Flora, IL
Dodge Nitro
03/27/2017
Amazing Customer Service!
Everyone was so nice and helpful with every question and request we had!

JOHN C.
Kia Sportage
03/24/2017
They always make sure we're completely sataisfied
They want your business. They do excellent work and make sure you're completely satisfied.

CY
CARISSA Y.
Farina, IL
Mercury Mariner
03/21/2017
Wonderful service as always!
Webster's was able to get me right in and they were flexible with my schedule. I love the option for them to pick up/drop off my vehicle while I am at work.

SISTER CAROL B.
03/15/2017
Customer Service
I appreciate the customer service. No matter what service the car needed, all want it to be done well and will do whatever they can to make sure that it is and that the customer is satisfied.

jacob b.
Natrona Heights, PA
01/12/2017
Customer Service
Excellent repair shop with great people. Stranded near i-70 i thought my foreign car fix would take days. Correctly diagnosed within 2 hours and on the road the following morning. I have never had this good of service in such a timely manner. Other repair shops need to take notes from Webster because the service they provide is unmatched. If you go anywhere else you are a fool in my book.
Phil W., President from Webster Tire and Auto Service responded on 01/13/2017

Jacob,

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We enjoyed working with you and were glad we could help!  If you're ever back in the area, feel free to pop in and say hello!

-Barb and the gang at Webster's

GR
GARY R.
12/10/2016
People that work there
All ok

DANIELLE B.
Altamont, IL
11/10/2016
Don and Michelle are awesome. They took care of the 36 week pregnant girl as well as they could!
Phil W., President from Webster Tire and Auto Service responded on 11/11/2016

Thanks, Danielle!  We think you're pretty awesome, too! ;-)

AE
AMY E.
10/27/2016
Detailing
I always love how the cars look after I get them detailed. Fantastic job!! I will be back.
Phil W., President from Webster Tire and Auto Service responded on 10/28/2016

Amy,

Thanks for the great review!  Our detail guy IS pretty awesome!  See you next time!

Phil Webster

BW
BARRY W.
Martinsville, IL
10/25/2016
SERVICE WORK
EXCELLENT SERVICE AND FOLLOW UP.
Phil W., President from Webster Tire and Auto Service responded on 10/26/2016

Thanks for the great review, Barry!

Phil Webster