Weinhagen Tire Co Goodyear

JEFFERY H.
Menomonie, WI
10/16/2011
Program upgrade
You just saw this car within last 2 weeks, so you system needs to be upgraded fort that

PN
PAUL N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Simply the Best!!!
Outstanding service! True professionals!!!

BILL S.
Battery replacement
Pretty darn good place for vehcile repair.

RICK R.
Amazing Service
Weinhagen's has been servicing my Jeep for four years and I find their customer service always amazing. I find them also very reliable and very reasonable. I would recommend them to anyone needing a reliable honest mechanic!

MARY/MIKE M.
Lakeland, MN
08/31/2011
Peace of Mind
As usual, if I come in with a car concern, I always leave with peace of mind. So far, no one at Weinhagen's has ever steered me wrong. Thanks for all you do!

Mary Miller

JEFFERY H.
Menomonie, WI
08/26/2011
Weinhagen Tire
Nice folks with good, reliable and honest service. Something that is missing in todays business climate with many companies..

WJ
WILLIAM J.
08/25/2011
Ford truck 60K maintainence
Very grateful to have Mike drive my truck down to their business. Later that day he explained what was done according the Ford recommendations plus deciding to change the anitfreeze. He then drove the truck to my house after it was finished. I have a lot of confidence in the quality of their work.

BRUCE H.
08/25/2011
Value Added
Easily 90% of the time I drive away from Weinhagen Tire having received more value than I expected. My last visit was no exception and the good news for me is that I know that the next time I will be smiling again when I leave! Thank you boys! Bruce

MIKE S.
08/20/2011
Weinhagen Tire Co
Big warning light on my dash that said out of windshield washer fluid. If not included in oil change then it should have been surfaced and filled even at an additional charge.

MICHELLE S.
Lauderdale, MN
08/09/2011
Thanks!
The people at Weinhagen's are great -- friendly and knowledgable. The service is helpful. I always know what to expect regarding repairs and price.

ANNA B.
08/08/2011
Service Appt
as always, amazing!

ANDY S.
08/08/2011
Van Repair
It was a quick diagnosis with an inexpensive solution.

GA