MARGARET M.
Trappe, PA
07/14/2019
Inspection
Great and efficient service.

MARCY P.
Phoenixville, PA
07/08/2019
Power review
Great service as always. Honest.

DAVID C.
Pontiac Bonneville
07/01/2019
Highly Recommended
My car was repaired on time and under budget. Thanks, Wensel's!

CHRIS C.
Ford Expedition
06/26/2019
As always
Geoff is one of the best in the business. He is courteous and extremely knowledgeable. I would not take my two light trucks anywhere else.

Michael R.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the service was on time and on budget. The business staff are great to work with.

AC
Annie C.
Paoli, PA
Toyota Yaris
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mel. He said there was one small detail missed but it was worked on in such a professional manner. He will be going back again because they do a great job.

DAVID C.
Pontiac Torrent
06/14/2019
The Best Car Care Place !!!
I am a regular client at Wensel’s (5 years) and I highly recommend this place for all of your vehicle needs!! The people are courteous and professional, the work is always done in a timely fashion, and I have never been disappointed! Thank you for all your hard work!!

SHERRI S.
06/04/2019
Always honest. Friendly.

DEB P.
Pottstown, PA
05/23/2019
Repeat Customer
Friendly service, good price, and they understand foreign cars.

SEAN H.
05/15/2019
Real deal
I moved, so Wensel's wasn't close for me. But they always took good care of my family's cars, always been honest, never over- charged, and always gave me options. I'm glad I came back after horrible experiences at Pep boys and other local garages. They're worth the trip.

Tracy S.
Gilbertsville, PA
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Tracy said the business provided good service. They were punctual and they treated her well.

MO
MIKE O.
Schwenksville, PA
05/04/2019
Flexible service that works within the customers schedule.
Baring any issues with my car from the work I can say I had a very good experience with the company and plan to take my car there for any and all future automotive needs.

PK
PATRICIA K.
05/03/2019
Excellent service last minute
Jeff and the crew are very reliable and acomidating. My truck was brought in on tow truck last minute at the end of the month when they were very busy but managed to make repairs on my truck which was very important to me considering my wife is 8 1/2 month pregnant and due anytime. I would recommend them to anyone.

CZ
Christopher Z.
Conshohocken, PA
Ram 1500
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said they were honest and took the time to fit him into the schedule.

05/01/2019
GOOD SERVICE
Despite a misunderstanding about the scheduled time I was very pleased with the service. Pick up and delivery service was provided as I am unable to access the facility. Price was fair and they only did what was necessary. I gave four stars because the appointment was rescheduled once and then we had the mix up about the time but I am pleased and grateful that they were able to accommodate my special needs.

SUE S.
04/24/2019
Best service
I had to put air in one of my tires twice. Figured I better get it checked. Went to Wensel's (like I always do) and it turned out there was a nail in the tire. It was repaired and i was on my way in less than a half hour. They have been taking of my 14 year old car for as long as I can remember and I have never been disappointed.

AG
Anthonie G.
Pottstown, PA
Mitsubishi Lancer
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Anthonie said the service was great.

VH
VINCE H.
Linfield, PA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/19/2019
Excellent customer service...
A great place to have your car or truck serviced

BC
Bill C.
Pennsylvania
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Bill said they were up front and honest. He could tell they were worthy.

Diane B.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Charles. He said Jeff has always treated his family exceptionally well. He also said this business provides correct work at reasonable price.