Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

Amanda S.
02/20/2019
They are friendly n nice
My daughter like the place so now I like it to

Bradley B.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Bradley said the business did what they said they would do, and they did a little bit extra.

FM
FRANK M.
02/16/2019
Best Shop in the business
Geoff and the team at Wensel's in spring city, pa are the best auto shop I have ever worked with. They are up front about what is needed. Geoff always tell me what is an immediate need and what will need to eventually done, I like that type of communication. Above all they are friendly and flexible with car drop off and pick up times. One thing in particular that Geoff and his team always say to me is "whatever works for you" who does that now a days? Hands down they are the best. Anyone who ask if I have a mechanic that I use, I never hesitate when I tell them "take your vehicle to Wensel's in spring city, they will hook you up"

AL
ANNA L.
02/14/2019
Great guys! Great service!
These guys are wonderful! I won't be going anywhere else!

WB
William B.
Land Rover LR3
02/14/2019 Category: Service
William said they did a great job.

AW
AVERY W.
West Chester, PA
02/09/2019
Great customer experience
Very professional business did not try and get over on me , and my car is back to running great! I Thankyou for the service and the great experience! I won’t take my car to anyone, because the way I was treated which was magnificent. Thank you Avery

Chelsea B.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Chelsea said they were cordial, nice and they answered all her questions.

JE
JANICE E.
Pottstown, PA
02/06/2019
Good customer Service
I always feel like I am getting an honest opinion when I get my car serviced here.The prices are very reasonable.
This is a place you can trust.
Always a good experience.

ROBERT M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/05/2019
Always awesome
Geoff always does a great job. Today he checked over recommended repairs from another dealer in the area and told me they weren’t necessary. Great guy runs a great operation.

STEPHEN W.
GMC Yukon
02/03/2019
Another excellent service appointment.
Over the weekend my truck's radiator decided to spring a leak. Wensel's was able to get my truck right in and had my truck fixed in no time at all. The service advisor was in touch with me thru out the repair.

Pottstown, PA
01/24/2019
Best Oil Change!
Thanks for always getting me in and out of there so quickly! Always satisfied with the oil change and price. Good, friendly service.

CARA M.
01/23/2019
You guys rock!!!

AG
ANDREA G.
Buick Regal
01/17/2019
Best auto shop around
As always great service....Jeff is great....the whole shop is great.....I will continue to always bring my cars to them....reasonable prices.....

JOAN D.
Kia Soul
01/17/2019
routine oil and filter change
I love this garage. Always on time, easy to set appts., fair prices. Reliable service. What more can you want?

Richard B.
Hannibal, MO
Oldsmobile Bravada
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he worked with Jeff and he did a fabulous job which he really appreciated. It was also done for a reasonable price and the whole experience was great.

MAGEE R.
01/14/2019
Really nice guys
I have been bringing my car to Wensel's auto Care for 3 years now I guess. Jeff and the guys are always polite. Friendly and patient with me. They explain whats up or not. Give me my options. Then proceed in quick and professional manner. I will continue to take my car there for forseeable future. Thanks fellows.

SL
SANDRA L.
01/13/2019
Great prices , fair and honest.
Great shop, all employees are very fair and honest. Our whole family now uses them. They are also very helpful when you are deciding to buy a used car. They will check everything out and give you an honest evaluation. I won't go anywhere else !

Chris M.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Chris said that he always goes to the place and they have never disappointed.

AG
ANDREA G.
01/08/2019
Best auto shop around
Ever since my first car I've been going to these guys...Jeff nd the staff have excellent customer service....great work provided great service....I never have any issues trying to get in for an appointment even if it's the next day....
Thank yu for being the best...if I could give them 100 stars I would