Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Overall Rating 3.95/5Overall Rating 3.95/5Overall Rating 3.95/5rating 3.95rating 3.95

Latest Review about 2 years ago

D D.
Wilson, NC
09/18/2016
Terrible service!
Terrible serve. Called to discuss purchase , same person never remember what I called about even though I was told they are there to personally help me find a car. Also had house in a disaster and asked if they could hold the car for 24 hours for me to get there. I would buy car if clean. Would not hold a car for next day for a guarantee purchase. No personalize customer service or care for their customer. Personalize caring is lost in their high number of business.

KL
kimberly l.
Creedmoor, NC
07/20/2016 Category: Sales
Fantastic car buying experience
I had an amazingly positive experience with the Westgate Personnel. Ramon Gavilan was very professional and attentive. He helped us find exactly what we were looking for. He was very approachable and answered all of our 50 million questions thoroughly and with the utmost of patience. We HIGHLY recommend Westgate and especially suggest requesting Ramon.
The excellence of our Westgate experience did not end with Ramon. We purchased more than one vehicle and had the pleasure of conducting business with 2 of the finest finance men you could imagine. Garret Edens and Kevin Bentley worked hard to help us achieve fair pricing for our vehicles and affordable payments. Their knowledge of the financing procedure was evident as was their expertise in solving any and all "hiccups" that occurred during the finalizing process.
Westgate - THANK YOU for employing such fantastic team members! We look forward to conducting business with you again in the not so near future!. :)

MJ
Md J.
04/28/2016 Category: Service
Worst service ever. DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE
Worst service ever. DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. I made an appointment at 7:30am in the morning to get the car serviced. Scott Hayes told me, I will hear from him at noon. I never got a call. I called and he told me he will call me back with the problems of the car. Since then I have called them three times and everytime I call them, they say Scott will call you back. Well, Scott isn't calling back! Put me on hold for 1/2 hour. I need this car to go to work and pick up my son from school. Here they are, playing games and it is very convenient for Scott to no to call me back. What a terrible person he is. The only thing he can do is be honest with me and tell me he won't be able to look at the car today 'cuz he's busy. I will never buy Dodge/Chrysler vehicle again. 2012 car, already given me millions of problem.

INVOICE NO. CHCS219541
04/27/2016

Charles M.
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Worst service EVER!!!
Absolutely hands down worst dealer ever. Bought my vehicle used there 2 months ago. It has been there for one month of the two for repair. They had it three weeks the first time they called to let me know it was done we picked it up and found out that the parts had not been installed correctly. They left parts off and others they didn't even fasten back in place. I have never seen this level of in competence at a dealer. So I return the car they have it another week and return it to me yesterday and more is wrong with it. This place is a village of idiots.

ES
Emily S.
09/23/2013 Category: Sales
super helpful staff, great deal
I had such a great experience working with the westgate dealership. All the staff i worked with were very friendly, knowledgeable, understanding, and really made me feel comfortable. I was never pressured or made to feel incompetent even though this was my first new car purchase. The finace guy was extremely helpful in explaining exactly which deals were available to me as a new grad, and what kind of package would be the best for me as an individual. I brought my dad along because I was a bit weary after visiting other dealerships, but they treated me so well and still addressed me as the car purchaser which made me feel even better about who i was working with. The staff answered all my questions and I feel i made a great investment in my new 2013 jeep compass. They did not try to push a new 2014 car on me, and really listened to what I like about each version of the compass. With this company I was able to get exactly what I wanted a manual 2013 jeep compass and add the gps and back up camera to it, without causing a major jump in the price. I would definitely recommend working with them again and will definitely go back!

Kayla S.
08/15/2013 Category: Sales
BEST Experience!
I just bought my first car from Westgate Jeep and it was truly a great experience. I had test drove a 2014 Jeep Compass but didn't think I would be able to afford it. My salesman, Robert, and the finance manager, Lee, were not only very honest and pleasant, but were able to work a deal so that I would be able to easily afford my new car. They did not pressure me in anyway to make a decision and were very curteous and great to deal with. I was weary going into the whole process because I am a young, inexperienced buyer and did not have a parent with me to help me make any decisions. After discussing the details of the purchase with my father he assured me that both Lee and Robert had given me the exact same advice and guidance he would have. Thank you to Robert, Lee, and Westgate Jeep for the great experience!!!

Marcellina M.
JEEP COMMANDER
07/20/2013 Category: Service
Didn't listen
I asked them to just check if I had a fuse blown, reminded them several times to check. In the end, was told "we just don't have time" and I think they just forgot and brushed me off.
Will C. from Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 07/30/2013
We have tried multiple times to contact Mrs. May with no success. If you read this message Mrs. May please give Will Cooper a call @ 770-480-5087 so we can talk about your last visit and come to a resolution. We value each and every customer whether for a fuse replacement or a new car purchase. Thanks, Will Cooper

Maurice H.

Lisa B.
HYUNDAI SANTA FE
07/18/2013 Category: Service
Nothing Good
I hate everything about this place. From their dishonest Salesmen to the inferior products they use in the service department. I will NEVER recommend this dealership for any reason to anyone. In fact, I will make it a point to warn people against going there. Go to Yelp and read my review of my entire ordeal with them.

Kim B.
CHRYSLER 200 SEDAN
Awesome Service!!
I enjoy getting my car service here! I am always in and out, and the staff is always so polite.

AA
Andrew A.
Continious Improvement
The service area is doing a very good job and has improved greatly over past year.
Keep up the good work

Lucinda S.
Rougemont, NC
DODGE TRUCK RAM 3500
Honesty and customer service
i just purchased a truck from Westgate and completely forgot that i had a contract for oil changes, after being there a few times for this maintenance service one of the guys realized that i had been paying for this service since i bought the truck. He realized what had been going on and made up the previous times i paid for oil changes with other services needed for my truck. I cannot tell you how much i appreciate the honesty and integrity that has been shown by the maintenance staff at Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Thank you!

Robin M.
Benson, NC
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMI
great service
Never have an issue with Westgate...always friendly. Didn't have to wait long.

Lisa B.
Holly Springs, NC
07/13/2013 Category: Sales
So many things wrong with this place!
Absolutely unimpressed and quite upset at the way I've been treated. On Tuesday, 7/9/13 my husband and I purchased a used 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe with 38,400 miles on it from Westgate. Our salesman was Wes Parker. During the test drive, Wes told us that the car had the remainder of a 5 year/60k mile bumper to bumper warranty. The very next day I called Hyundai to see if recalls that were showing on the Carfax had been fixed. Two (2) were showing, and to my surprise there were actually three (3) recalls that were unfixed. There was the first problem. How am I to believe that this car was put through ANY kind of inspection, if it was sold to us with all these un-remedied recalls? The second thing I inquired about was the warranty. At that time I was told that the car had the remainder of the power train and emission warranties only. To say that this was a huge letdown would be an understatement since there were things about the vehicle that we knew needed to be fixed, and thought we would be able to take it to a Hyundai dealership to have fixed. Plain and simple, the 2-3 years and 21,000-ish miles left on the warranty were what made us decide on THIS vehicle over several others we were considering.

On Thursday, 7/11/13 I sent Wes an email expressing that we felt we were misled and would like to return the vehicle.

Today, Friday 7/12/13, I received a call from Wes. I have always known that car salesman do not care to know you after you sign the papers and drive off the lot, but Wes really drove home that thought today. He insisted that the bumper to bumper warranty was in fact, still in effect. I told him that Hyundai directly told me the opposite and that I gave them a few examples of things needing fixing, to which they confirmed, were not covered. He still insisted, and even read to me some verbiage about the bumper to bumper warranty being transferable. When I asked where he was reading from he said, "http://Ask.com autos". Wes must be one of those people who think that because it is on the internet it MUST be true, despite my being given the correct information straight from the company who issues the warranty! While having the conversation, I can honestly say that Wes was not the slightest bit nice and actually had the audacity to say to me, "There is no grace period in this state. You signed a contract and it's yours." He also said he would talk to his used car manager to see if he would agree to fix the items, but that they were under no obligation to do so and that if I wanted to return the car I should call the General Manager, but should not expect him to agree to take the car back.

So, in a nutshell, my husband and I were either lied to or misled and our salesman was not cooperative, receptive or friendly once he realized we wanted to take his commission away. Unfortunately for Westgate Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, it will be my pleasure to shout my experience from the rooftop of every social media outlet I can.

Update: Today is 7/13/13 and I had my 3 children as well as my Mother in the car on the way to the airport in the rain. Surprise! The wipers smeared instead of wiped and as a bonus, the washer fluid lines to both the front AND back are clogged! No washer fluid to try and clear my smeared windshield while driving 65-70 down the highway! Add disregard for human safety to save a buck to the many reasons why this is nothing but bad dealership!

DA

Cary, NC
CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY
07/10/2013 Category: Service
Good, fast service
I was in for a recent oil change and found your service very quick and efficient.
Thanks.

LC
Lori C.
JEEP PATRIOT
07/05/2013 Category: Service
best service
the service I received was absolutely the best I have seen in years.

DE
Denny E.
07/03/2013 Category: Service
Close to home.
Although it took over a week to get my jeep back, they were very good about keeping me updated on the progress.
Will C. from Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 07/03/2013
Denny, I apologize that it took as long as it did to repair your Grand Cherokee. Sometimes when working with older vehicles there are unforeseen snags that you will run into. I hope that all is driving well and that we will see you again in the future for maintenance. Thanks, Will Cooper

BN
Bill N.
CHRYSLER PACIFICA
07/03/2013 Category: Service
Treated with respect and in a timely manner.
I didn't have an appointment, but was seen anyway. Car was serviced and had car back in a few hours.