Business Solutions

Westlake Hyundai

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
EP
Elizabeth P.
09/02/2022
Poor service
After making an appt. 3 weeks ago, when I went in for a safety recall on my seatbelt, there was only one service technician, yet 7 other employees standing...

ZW
Zach W.
05/12/2022
Maintenance was prolonged with no communication
I recently bought my third Hyundai Santa Fe and that experience was fantastic. This review is only about the service dept. Brought my car in on a monday and...

03/26/2022
Unusual business practices
Nothing to say when business practices are unrealistic to respond, too.

03/22/2022
Good dealership
I recently purchased the car from them preowned but was told there was an open recall that need to be completed which unfortunately took one week to complete...

Simon M.