Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 4.166668/5Overall Rating 4.166668/5Overall Rating 4.166668/5Overall Rating 4.166668/5rating 4.166668
Overall Rating 1.8333343/5rating 1.8333343rating 1.8333343rating 1.8333343rating 1.8333343

RP
Richard P.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/20/2019 Category: Service
on time
everythings ok

2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/16/2019 Category: Service
We are hoping this problem will be solved once you get settled into your new location.
Get your act together.
KENNETH R W. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

So sorry for your inconvenience, I am not sure if we failed you or Prestige or Ladin Hyundai. In any case I want you taken care of if there is anything I can do for you certainly give me a call.

Parts and Service Director

DJ
Don J.
Oak Park, CA
05/15/2019 Category: Service
first time
curteous and fast service.
KENNETH R W. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for your review I appreciate the support and your business. I am your new Service Manager and I wanted to say hello. If you need anything let me know.

Newbury Park, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Still too new
I hope the mechanics are a lot better than the front counter and “valet” drop off guys
KENNETH R W. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for your review I do appreciate your comment. We do have some work to do here, everyday we make corrections and update or processes. Over the next months we will be there and it will be great.

HL
Herman L.
Westlake Village, CA
05/14/2019 Category: Service
People were friendly
Was nice having my car washed and vacuumed during the service...that's what service is supposed be...don't stop and I'll keep coming back otherwise I might as well go to Jiffy Lube!
KENNETH R W. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

I wouldn't recommend Jiffy Lube for any service, However, we will most certainly continue the car wash I am glad we had that available for you. I appreciate your business!

2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/10/2019 Category: Service
This was a new location. I expected to see a better service but there was a mistake after service. We realized at home the oil was dripping on the floor and I had to go again to fix the problem. The guys were nice and took care of the problem but I was kind of disappointed cause it was not noticed it could have created a major problem.
KENNETH R W. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 05/11/2019

So sorry for this I do apologize, I would like to make this right please do feel to to call me. I am the new Manager of parts and service and I can help.

Parts and Service Mgr

HP
Hoyt P.
Camarillo, CA
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Not happy with new area
The place had very little signage to tell who they r, but the thing that may make me never purchase another Hyundai. they are not really set up to do a great job
KENNETH R W. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 05/11/2019

I apologize for this. we do have some work to do no doubt. I appreciate the review and of course as the new Manager I will be working on the issues you mentioned.

Best Regards;

Richard G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Really Good Service
First time at the new Hyundai service. They banged out the job while I waited instead of getting a loaner and going back etc. I was pleasantly surprised. Great job and nice staff.
KENNETH R W. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 05/11/2019

So happy to see this visit went well, I am the new Manager and I wanted to say hello. I appreciate your business thanl you.

Best Regards;

Steve S.
Oak Park, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
New Hundai Dealership
Needs lots of improvements and I will keep watching if you improve
KENNETH R W. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Hello thank you for your review, I am you new Service Manager and I wanted to say we appreciate your business and your input. We will be working on those things that will make us better.

RT
Ronald T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Interior light!
Missed it!
KENNETH R W. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you we all appreciate your review,support and business. I am your new Service Manager and if there is anything you need from me just ask.

Agoura Hills, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Ok service
Ok service
KENNETH R W. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

So sorry for this error, I am embarrassed this happened. I appreciate the comment and I will have a meeting with our staff and discuss this. I would like to make this right by you please do give me a call here at the dealership let me see what I can do.

SK
Susan K.
Los Angeles, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Very Good Customer Service
Explained each item that would be done to my car. Made me confident that they would be checking everything.
KENNETH R W. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for this review, I am the new Service Manager here and I wanted to say Hello. Thank you for your business I look forward to a long relationship.

Mike M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Really
Find another place
KENNETH R W. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Oh so sorry Mike, I will check into this ASAP please call if you wish, if its already been handled just ignore this.

Regards

KD
Kathleen D.
Routine Service
Service and atmosphere were outstanding.
KENNETH R W. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for your review. I am the new Service Manager and I wanted to welcome you to our dealership. I appreciate your business and I hope to have you as our customer for a long time.

HS
Howard S.
KENNETH R W. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you for your review. I am the new Service Manager I wanted to say hello and also thank you for your business, if you need anything just let me know.

Good and Honest Dealership
Good and honest work. Ordered a Lyft for my daughter. Prompt turn-around.

This will be my place to take our Hyundai

Abe H.
KENNETH R W. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you for your review, we do appreciate your business so glad Ben took good care of your needs. We will see you next visit.

Woodland Hills, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Replaced transmission under factory warranty.
Turned car around in about 3 weeks from the initial
visit.
KENNETH R W. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Hello I am the new service Manager at the dealership. I wanted to say thank you for this review and your business. If you need anything just let me know.

Woodland Hills, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Car Repair
X
KENNETH R W. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for your review we appreciate the answers you have given. We will review in our meetings your suggestions.We appreciate your business and we do hope to see you again.

Robin W.
nice facility, timely service
comfortable waiting area and friendly staff
KENNETH R W. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you so much I really appreciate your review and your comment.Thank you for you business I hope to see you again.

JE
Josie E.
Josie
very nice place
KENNETH R W. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

I am glad you liked the place. I am your Service manager and our goal is to make it a good experience for you. I thank you for your business, hope to see you again.