Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46
4.5

Overall Rating 4.2500007/5Overall Rating 4.2500007/5Overall Rating 4.2500007/5Overall Rating 4.2500007/5rating 4.2500007
Overall Rating 2.0000009/5Overall Rating 2.0000009/5rating 2.0000009rating 2.0000009rating 2.0000009

KN
Kim N.
Moorpark, CA
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
I recently took my 2014 Hyundai Sonata to Westlake Hyundai for the engine recall. I was approved for my engine and Courtney the service manager and Mario my wonderful advisor went above and beyond to get everything covered, and taken care of in a timely manner. I am truly grateful for the amazing customer service I received.
COURTNEY C., Parts & Service Director from Westlake Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you, Kim, for your 5 star review.  We appreciate you and your business.  Happy Holidays!

FC
Frank C.
Agoura Hills, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/15/2019 Category: Service
eric evans
eric evans sales manager is the best around, he will do his best to make you happy. i just met lamar, service writer he was wonderful, took the time to look over all of my concerns with my car. picking my car up he did all work asked, i will for sure be back.
COURTNEY C., Parts & Service Director from Westlake Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Hi Frank, and thank you for your 5 star review.  We appreciate your business.

James C.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Easy, friendly and professional
It was painless getting my car repaired at Westlake Hyundai. They assessed the problem, booked the service, and handled it ahead of scheduled completion. I'm pleased and impressed.

Thank you, James, for your prompt review.  We very much apprecaite you.

LP
Laura P.
Westlake Village, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
This is our local Hyundai Dealership. Very convienient
My only suggestion is you need additional personal at check in for the service department.
Standing in line waiting to check in at at counter is not very professional.
Other manufacturer dealerships have individual offices and individual service reps for service customers
COURTNEY C., Parts & Service Director from Westlake Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you, Laura, for your prompt 5 star review.  We appreciate your business.

AD
Andrew D.
Simi Valley, CA
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Don't seem to have it together. Need better management.
I was very disappointed in the whole experience. They should have everything and everyone ready before the customer arrives, not getting everything set up after we arrive. I was the second person in line for an 8am oil change. I paid my bill at 9:28. Not good.
COURTNEY C., Parts & Service Director from Westlake Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Hi Andrew and thank you for your feedback.  We will be reaching out to discuss your visit further to ensure this experience does not happen again.

Carolyn C.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Rating
Great service as always..

Thank you, Carolyn, for your 5 star review.  We appreciate your business and feedback.

2019 Hyundai Kona
Good 1st experience
The staff was great and very helpful. 1st service for my Kona and it was a good experience.
COURTNEY C., Parts & Service Director from Westlake Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thanks so much for your kind words and 5 star review.  We appreciate you.

Maria M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service department
Thank you Lommar.
Your are a very kind responsible man. Thank you for your service, Hyundai ! Must be very proud to have you at their service. Thank you I’m sorry if I miss spelled your name.

Thank you, Maria, for your 5 star review.

Sylmar, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Not pleased
Some of the people are extremely courteous. Some just won’t give you the time of the day .
Another thing is . Why send coupons? If by the time you get yo the register they end up charging regular price .

Thank you for your feedback.  We will be reaching out to gather more information on the coupon concern to ensure this doesn't take place in the future.

Newbury Park, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Maintenance and tune up
Mario and Lamar were extremely friendly and courteous. Great service all around!

Thank you for your 5 star rating and kind comments.  We appreciate your business.

GG
Genesis G.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Great Services
Frederick was amazing and went above and beyond to assist me with the tire change when I got a flat.
Kristen L. from Westlake Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Hi Genesis,

Thank you for your feedback and 5 stars. We appreciate your business.

Moorpark, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Service call
Making an appointment was easy and my service adviser was timely, professional and walked me through everything I needed for the service. My car was ready and super clean by the end of the day with no wait. I'll definitely be back!

Thanks for the 5 star review!

LP
Louie P.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
friendly attitude
n/a

Thank you for your 5 star revieew!  We appreciate you.

LH
Lynnie H.
Santa Barbara, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
car
best car and service ever
COURTNEY C., Parts & Service Director from Westlake Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

We loved your feedback, Lynnie!  Thanks for the 5 star review!

Matt M.
Tarzana, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Friendly and Patient
Transmission of my car, Genesis was completely messed up. Van Nuys and Mission Hills Keyes Hyundai told me it cost around 8K and is not covered by factory warranty because the car had run over some hard object. While the mileage on the car was 14200 and I didn't go over anything. Anyway I brought the car to Westlake Hyundai and they contacted the factory and got their permission step by step to repair the car. It took more than one month but they patiently fixed the car with no charge to me. I really got impressed by the way they worked. Their service team are amazing specially Ms. Jaclyn Perez and her boss, Nick.

Thanks, Matt, for your 5 star review.

Deana S.
Ventura, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
THE STAFF!
JOSEPH C WAS VERY HELPFULL WHEN I HAD BOUGHT MY NEW KONA. ALSO VERY RESPECTFULL WHICH IS RARE THESE DAYS. I HAVE TOLD ANYONE THAT I KNOW THAT IS LOOKING TO GET IN TO A NEW CAR TO GO TO YOU GUYS! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

Thanks, Deana, fpr your prompt 5 star review.  We appreciate you.

11/04/2019 Category: Service
30,000 MILE SERVICE
EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM EVERYONE
COURTNEY C., Parts & Service Director from Westlake Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Great to hear!  Thanks for your feedback!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent!
Great service thank you!!!

So happy to hear we earned 5 stars!  Thank you!

2014 Hyundai Azera
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Personnel
Personnel very friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. A pleasure to do business with.
COURTNEY C., Parts & Service Director from Westlake Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you, kindly, for the wonderful feedback.  We appreciate you!

Charlotte S.
Simi Valley, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Oil service and other repairs.
Love going here! Great service!

Tahnks for the sweet feedback, Charlotte.  We appreciate you!