Chelsea B.
01/23/2018
Great Buisness
So happy I listened to the reviews and made the drive to this place. I have been to many shops and none have compared. They were professional and did the job at a fair price. They even were able to bypass my interlock which no one has wanted to attempt in the past. I will continue to come here and wouldn't recommend anyone else. I wish more businesses were like this.

TW
Tom W.
07/28/2017
Only THE BEST!!
Have been a customer of Westside for 17 years. I take my cars to no one else!

Darrion D.
BMW 325Ci
12/30/2016
The best HANDS DOWN!!!!
Honest always accurate mechanics I've taken my Bmw here for 2 years always fixed right and affordable prices ask for Andy

Cheryl H.
12/27/2016
Trusted adviser
We have several older model cars that are serviced by Westside and whenever they need servicing we are confident that the appropriate level of work is being done.

GM
George M.
11/17/2016
Satisfied customer
My neighbor recommended Westside a few years ago. I have never been disappointed in your service or the cost .I find Westside to be trustworthy , a rare find in today's world. I will be back. Thanks Andy for what you do.

NJ
Natalie J.
Mazda CX-9
11/10/2016
Grateful to the Westside team
Simply feels like going to visits family, huge help that I know that Wayne, Andy, Justin and Collin are taking care of our cars and know what they are doing, they are so trustworthy and that is priceless to us. We also love the free loaner (when arranged ahead of time)

Michelle M.
Chevrolet Camaro
11/08/2016
Knowledgeable, reliable, honest, efficient and reasonable prices.
Recently I took my car to Westside Automotive to get a 2nd opinion. I'd been told by another garage that my car needed some major front-end work ($1,552.00). But Andy looked at my car and said that wasn't true. The people at this garage are knowledgeable, honest and charge fair prices. I will definitely be back again.

MN
MARIFE N.
Katy, TX
BMW 335i
11/03/2016
Auto Repair and Service
Awesome Auto repair and great service!
Service Team from Westside Automotive responded on 11/04/2016

Thanks Marife. We appreciate the business.

NH
Nancy H.
Volvo S80
11/03/2016
Service check
Great service, fun place to wait and you can depend on the wuailty and results. Been going thers a few years.
Service Team from Westside Automotive responded on 11/04/2016

Thank you Nancy for the donuts and we appreciate your business.

Merrisa M.
Volvo XC90
10/29/2016
Mechanics you can trust
Nice to have a place where I can take my vehicle and feel confident I am getting the right work done at a fair price.
Service Team from Westside Automotive responded on 11/04/2016

Thanks Marrisa. Hope the Volvo is well.

MK
Michael K.
10/27/2016
Westside Auto Takes Great Care of Us
We thought our van was dying and Westside saved us!
Service Team from Westside Automotive responded on 11/04/2016

Thanks for the great review and we appreciate your business.

TC
Timothy C.
Volvo V70
10/20/2016
Taking care of business
They have consistently provide expedient services at a reasonable cost for routine maintenance as well as major repairs.

Thanks Tim. Hope the Volvo is doing well

ME
Mike E.
Lexus ES 350
10/07/2016
The reason I keep comng back
These guys are pros at doing it right and charging you a fair price

MARK S.
10/05/2016
Honest repair
They are honest and great at what they do.

Dick C.
Ford Flex
09/15/2016
Fair, fast and thorough.
These friendly and informed gentlemen take care of you and your auto. They do what needs to be done and do it in a reasonable time..

Chanuvette S.
Richmond, TX
Volvo S40
09/13/2016
Satisfied in Texas
Andy and Wayne are awesome! They offer extremely fair, reasonably priced automotive services with a great attitude. I mean most repairmen attempt to exploit and simply "rip off" other hardworking Americans, but these guys are integral and they warranty all of their work! I refer all of my friends, family, and colleagues to Westside Automotive👍🏾

Robert W.
BMW 325i
09/10/2016
Excellent Affordable Service!
I don't usually give feedback but I have to say that after going to Westside Automotive I changed my mind.
Consistently the service has been impeccable, I rarely had to wait, and the staff has always been helpful and courteous.

VA
VICTOR A.
Volkswagen Touareg
09/08/2016
Excellent Repair Shop.
Westside Automotive is a nice and professional group who has always done a great job on my cars.

Dana C.

Katy, TX
Acura TL
08/25/2016
Timing belt on Acura TL 2008
I have been to Westside Automotive for many years and I always get that great service. Wayne is going beyond my expectation every time. Thanks Wayne to you and your team.