AIRE M.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/22/2020
Itโ€™s an Amazing,Family-Owned Business
Pat is terrific,their service and work is the best. I am new to the area,and I am sooo glad I found Wheels Autoworks.They are fantastic.Thanks Pat also thanks from my daughter Kris from Nova Scotia, he also helped her when she was here for Christmas.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 02/24/2020

THANK YOU AIRE.EVERYONE AT WHEELS AUTOWORKS IS GREATFUL FOR YOUR BUSINESS & HAPPY TO TAKE CARE OF YOU & YOUR FAMILY.

DREW P.
02/21/2020
Customer service
Great work. Great customer service. The owner is just as nice as he can be.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 02/21/2020

THANK YOU DREW AND THANK YOU FOR BEING A FIRST TIME WHEELS AUTOWORKS CUSTOMER.

ADRIANNE M.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/20/2020
Customer service!!!!!
Mr Pat is so warm and friendly! I felt as if he had been my mechanic for my whole life! He worked in my oil change on a day with horrible weather. When I came back I was pleasantly surprised that he had taken the time to inspect my car at no additional charge to let me know in the next 5000 miles I would need rear brakes. As a mom of five, safety is VERY important to me! I will bring all my service needs to him! They do it ALL too! Even a tow service! His brother and wife also work with him, making them family owned and operated over a DECADE!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 02/21/2020

THANK YOU ADRIANNE FOR BEING A WHEELS AUTOWORKS FIRST TIME CUSTOMER. WE ARE LOOKIN FORWARD TO SERVING YOU IN THE FUTURE AND BEYOND.

TL
TODD L.
Lexus ES 350
02/19/2020
Personal and honest attention
This is a very honest, family run business. We always appreciate their honesty and efficient service.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 02/20/2020

THANK YOU TODD FOR ALLOWING WHEELS AUTOWORKS TO CARE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES AUTO REPAIR NEEDS.

AW
Adam W.
02/07/2020
Best shop in Richmond Hill
We have been using Wheels for a total of about 8 years now and i have no complaints at all. The shop is clean and well organized and Pat and the staff are wonderful, not just a staff that you discuss autoworks with but also can joke and have conversation like you have known them forever. They have worked on every vehicle we own other than our diesel truck due to it still being under warranty but our pontiac torrent, f150, and ford taurus and we are very pleased. I know several people who choose to only use wheels and I have referred several more to them who were pleased with their experience as well. Cant recommend them enough!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 02/08/2020

THANK YOU ADAM FOR YOUR COMPLIMMENTS & THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A LOYAL CUSTOMER.

KK
Kathy K.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/04/2020
Always treated with professionalism and courtesy!
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿš˜
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 02/04/2020

THANK YOU MISS KATHY FOR ALL YOUR YEARS OF SUPPORT.

FB
FRANK B.
01/28/2020
Honest reliable service
I have been taking my Vehicle here the past 2 years for service and modifications due to pulling an RV .
Always friendly service and informative when having repair work done and scheduled .
Having dealt with technicians the past years I feel very fortunate to have found such a reliable business to maintain my families vehicles .
Highly Recommend !!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 01/28/2020

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENCE IN WHEELS AUTOWORKS FRANK.

KK
Kathy K.
01/24/2020
Awesome business!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 01/24/2020

THANK YOU MISS KATHY FOR BEING A LONGTIME WHEELS AUTOWORKS CUSTOMER.

BC
BRIAN C.
01/17/2020
Awesome flexibility
I would fully recommend this shop to anyone looking to get custom exhaust work done.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 01/20/2020

THANK YOU BRIAN. THANKS FOR BEING A FIRST TIME WHEELS AUTOWORKS CUSTOMER.

JAMES W.
01/17/2020
Top Quality and professionalism at an affordable price
It takes quality people, quality work performance, with professionalism at an affordable price to maintain a top quality facility such as wheels automotive. They are there on top
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 01/20/2020

THANK YOU JAMES. THANKS FOR BEING A WHEELS AUTOWORKS FIRST TIME CUSTOMERAS WELL.

II
IVAN I.
01/14/2020
Had cat back exhaust installed
They did a great job with the exhaust, got my vehicle back the same day and did a tire rotation and wheel balance, pat is great to work with .
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 01/15/2020

THANK YOU IVAN FOR BEING A FIRST TIME WHEELS AUTOWORKS CUSTOMER.

DANIEL G.
01/11/2020
Wheels did it right again
Wheels came to my rescue again. This time it was a faulty fuel pump.. they ordered the parts and had them available when I arrived. It was an arduous job but expertly completed within a reasonable amount of time. I strongly recommend wheels for expert car care
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 01/13/2020

THANK YOU DANIEL FOR ALLOWING WHEELS AUTOWORKS TO KEEP YOUR WHEELS ROLLING.

Sam S.
01/08/2020
OUTSTANDING
Makes NO difference which employee services my vehicle the SERVICE and results are always the same; OUTSTANDING.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 01/08/2020

THANK YOU SAM FOR BEING A LONG TIME LOYAL WHEELS AUTOWORKS CUSTOMER.

AUSTIN B.
12/30/2019
Amazing!
Pat took care of my car really fast and at an amazing price! Ive developed a new love for my car after he got it running to its best its ever been at. Thank you to the crew at wheels autoworks! This is my go to for car work from now on!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 12/30/2019

THANK YOU AUSTIN FOR BEING A WHEELS AUTOWORKS FIRST TIME CUSTOMER.

Melissa C.
12/24/2019
Melissa Cowart
Very professional. Great customer service. When Pat and Brady do a job it's done right and they stand behind their work. Our family are faiithfuly patrons of 6 years. Thanks for taking care of our 6 cars.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 12/26/2019

THANK YOU MELISSA FOR ENTRUSTING YOUR FAMILY OF CARS TO ALL OF US AT WHEELS AUTOWORKS.