LL
Lisa L.
Lexus ES 350
12/30/2019
New tires & struts on my Lexus
Always top notch service from John & crew. Wheels unlimited consistently provides me with all my options, all price points and lets me decide. We've taken all of our family vehicles here and we're disappointed. Repairs are prompt. Prices are very reasonable. Great Job!

Chevrolet Avalanche
12/30/2019
More Value!
Came in to get my chassis lubricated on a new (to me) truck and left with so much more!

Found out I had a brake leak and was coached on other critical issues that have to be addressed.

They were very kind in the critique of my DIY job and told me what I needed to do.

No judgement, just friendly suggestions and expedient service!

I left feeling confident in my vehicle and can’t believe I’ve been around the corner from this and have waited this long to go!

Jessie M.
GMC Envoy
12/28/2019
Greatest
When I need a great & timely response for the work that j need done to my family SUV and Car to make sure we're safe they have always been there for us. Love them all because they care about safety of the family.

Kevin B.
Lexus GS 300
12/27/2019
the hospitality it's great
Very comfortable environment they do excellent work I have given them business for the last 7 years and I will continue taking both my cars to Wheels Unlimited.

Kia Soul
12/26/2019
Good quick service
Had a damaged rim and they were able to fix it for a good price. Good and quick service

LK
Larry K.
Lincoln Town Car
12/19/2019
Larry Kingera
They're always ready, willing & professional when I need service. Their pricing is better than the competition. Two thumbs up. ??

Curtis B.
12/19/2019
just awesome
From the front counter to the shop, the guys are great, professional and handle their business. They do great work when it comes to speed balancing my wheels, and mounting, I always go back and refer them to everyone e

PG
Phil G.
Jeep Liberty
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Phil said Wes was accommodating. He stated they got him in, diagnosed the issue, addressed it and got him back on the road very quickly. He said Wes is doing a great job, and he appreciates his guidance and service.

NW
Norman W.
Dodge Dart
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Norman said it was easy and straightforward. He said they're excellent, friendly and they addressed his issues directly. He got exactly what he requested and it was quick. He has already recommended this business to several of his friends for their wheel alignments.

WP
Wallace P.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Wallace said the employees did a good and fine job.

Scott W.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Scott said this business was good. The staff was really nice and quick.

Christian S.
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Christian said they were great.

Dwayne S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Dwayne said he liked the service. It was really good.

GA
Gesit A.
INFINITI Q50
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Gesit said that he has no complaints and the staff completed his service fast. He stated he was happy with his service.

John D.
Glouster, OH
10/23/2019
Service perfection
Needed a replacement rim. The turn around time was very quick and service is always friendly. Thanks guys!