Keith S.
Kia Soul
01/23/2020
Quick and affordable
Always does the job right the first time, and is very affordable

Andre S.
01/21/2020
Wheels Unlimited
Nice guys that do it right the 1st time

Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
01/21/2020
Good customer service, and fixed my car in a fast time.
Good customer service and fixed my car pretty fast.

MK
Marcus K.
Nissan Maxima
01/19/2020
All around excellent service
I came to this shop after reading other reviews online. All staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. They were able to take us same day for some urgent repairs. I highly recommend this shop.

Richard H.
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Richard said the staff does a good job, the service was timely and for a reasonable price. He mentioned that his only complaint is that he did not realize this was a full service facility because the name suggests that they only do wheels.

NJ
Nakita J.
01/13/2020
Honest, great customer service
I have had two vehicles serviced at Wheels Unlimited and the customer service is top notch. Wesley is a man of integrity. The prices are reasonable

John S.
Audi RS 5
01/13/2020 Category: Service
John said his experience was great . He had 2 wheels fixed. On one, the weld didn't hold and it broke. They refunded his money, with no questions. The other wheel was bent and it works perfectly.

EL
Earl L.
Nissan 350Z
01/10/2020
Lawson EL
The service was professional and on time. Fair price and good Customer service.

Columbus, OH
Ford Police Interceptor
01/08/2020
F150
It was the most amazing experience I have ever seen at a mechanic shop the employees are awesome Wes is the customer service rep I have ever seen I gave wheels unlimited a10 being the best thank you for your service DON moore

Janet W.
01/06/2020
Great for emergency fixes
I hit a huge pothole and my tire almost immediately went flat. The AAA tech that changed the tire said my rim was bent. Wheels Unlimited was able to fix the rim the next day, saving me a lot of money for a new rim. Everyone was very nice and professional.

VW
Vincent W.
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Vincent said the customer service was good. Everything was quick and simple.

AR
Ashley R.
01/03/2020
Oil change and breaks
Always a pleasure to go. The guys are kind, honest, and have always treated me with respect.
The work and speed is top notch. One of the very few places I trust completely.

VW
Vincent W.
01/01/2020
They customer service was great, and I was out just as quick as I came in. Maybe the best experience I had at any auto shop

EW
Evan W.
12/31/2019
Honest and fast
Wheels unlimited always does great work for us and are always friendly and professional. It is our preferred shop.

LL
Lisa L.
Lexus ES 350
12/30/2019
New tires & struts on my Lexus
Always top notch service from John & crew. Wheels unlimited consistently provides me with all my options, all price points and lets me decide. We've taken all of our family vehicles here and we're disappointed. Repairs are prompt. Prices are very reasonable. Great Job!