EB
Ellen B.
Ithaca, NY
Hyundai Accent
05/20/2019
Honesty, integrity and fair pricing

05/10/2019
Service you can trust
I feel very lucky to have Whyte’s so close by. Jim has always steered me right and given me great service and value. Highly recommended!

Barbara K M.
Newfield, NY
Ford Freestyle
05/09/2019
They fit me in for emergencies at a fair cost. The Christian owner is generous and kind and has integrity in his business dealings.
They fit me in for emergencies at a fair cost.

Jim is a Christian and shows integrity in his business and truly cares for his customers.

EK
Eric/Jenifer K.
Pontiac G6
05/07/2019
My in laws have been going to Whytes for years. They are professional and perform a good service. They are straightforward and won’t price gouge you. That alone makes taking our cars to Whytes worthwhile.

Kristin B S.
05/06/2019
Really like taking my vehicle to Whyte’s. Always prompt, always thorough, and they always consult with you and give honest input.

Groton, NY
Kia Optima
05/06/2019
Awesome!
I like the fact that when You ask a price it actually ends up being what they originally quoted. I always receive great service!

Shala H.
05/01/2019
Great guys, great price!
I have been taking my vehicles to Whyte’s for years. They have taken care of a variety of service needs. They do a great job and charge a fair price. I like to support local businesses and the guys there make it an easy choice.

KING S.
Nissan Rogue
04/30/2019
ALWAYS FAST AND REASONABLE
They always get what needs to be done FAST and the price is REASONABLE. Nobody tries to sell you on something you don't need, which is why I avoid some places. There is NO waiting. Schedule an appointment and that is when they will work on your car.

LR
Lilly R.
Mazda Tribute
04/25/2019
Whytes service for Mazda
Quality service and timely .fair pricing

ES
Elizabeth, S.
Dodge Durango
04/25/2019
Always a great job
We take all of our cars to Whytes. They remember me and I don't have to tell them every time that I need synthetic oil. This visit was for an oil change and their prices are really reasonable. They almost always have time to work on my car within the week so we leave it there all day and pick it up when it's done. Easy peasy. Highlight recommend.

EL
Eric L.
Ithaca, NY
Ford Crown Victoria
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the employees were really courteous. They provided quick service. They helped him save money on his service.

John H., Jennifer M.
04/21/2019
Great place
Always do a great job! Reasonable on prices and don't try to sell you on things you don't need. Really appreciate their honesty and workmanship!

Sam C.
Cortland, NY
Nissan Frontier
04/18/2019
Got it done perfectly
Whytes gave me very prompt and courteous service. Tires, oil change and cleaned my brakes. In an hour's time. I'll keep going back for sure.

Mary R.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Mary said this is a great business and she really appreciates the ride home that she gets. The mechanic is great, very accommodating and he listened to the engine to find out what was going on.

Samite M.
Tully, NY
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Semite said the staff took care of his needs, they are very quick, there is no overprice and they delivered when they said they would deliver.

Mark C.
Groton, NY
Chevrolet S-10
04/01/2019
Fair and friendly
I’ve had many cars serviced at Whyte’s and have never had a problem.

KING S.
Nissan Rogue
03/30/2019
Great Service!
Tired of getting gouged by other service shops? Not here! I have never gotten overcharged once here!. I love this place

Richard G C.
03/22/2019
Classic.
Routine maintenance but a trusted family owned business. My car is a tool for work. Jim works with me on scheduling which I appreciate.

Mark D C.
Locke, NY
03/21/2019
They are Polite, they talk to you
They are polite and they will talk to you

AR
Ann R.
Toyota Prius c
03/12/2019
Annual inspection
Forgot that my inspection had expired. Was able to get an appointment Trent the same day. Whew.