MK
Mike K.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Mike said this business is fine. He said they were quick. He said they did a good job.

LR
Lilly R.
Mazda Tribute
11/27/2019
Two vehicles in two days
Quick efficient service.

Joyce L.
Kia Soul
11/27/2019
Quick reliable service
Just an oil change this time. I got a timely appointment. The service was thorough and completed quickly. Always friendly and polite staff.

FM
Forrest M.
Nissan Rogue
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Forrest said the service was good.

GW
Gary W.
Pontiac Torrent
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he has known the owner all his life. He trusts his judgment and fairness. He brought in his vehicle and now it runs well.

Jay M.
GMC Canyon
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Jay said he's had no problem, nothing has been bad, so he says that's good.

Chris M.
Aurora, NY
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/20/2019
Longtime customer
I have been taking my car to Whyte's for routine service for many years, and have always been happy with how they've looked out for me.

jay S.
Locke, NY
Dodge Stratus Sdn
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jay. He said this business is amazing and he has known them for several years. He said they're honest and are for their customers. He added they have always done whatever they have requested them to do.

11/15/2019
Disappointed
The most recent visit, left me unsettled. The morning after my visit my tire pressure light came on. I checked the pressure and none of the tires were consistent. It is supposed to be 35 PSI. I topped all 4 tires off, light went out. That was Tuesday. It's now Friday no light, I guess it is ok. I noticed one of the tire valve caps was broken. Couldn't you have replaced it? I also noticed that my next service is due in 3,00
0 miles when ussually they are 5,000 mile intervals (synthetic oil). Did you use synthetic oil? I need to call and check, but didn't have time all week.
This last visit wasn't consistent with visits over the last three years. I need my car - it's a tool for work.

John C.
Groton, NY
11/12/2019
Favorite repair garage
Always prompt. Always friendly. Always right the first time.

MF
MICHAEL F.
11/11/2019
Great work,fast and very economic.
Got me a deal on the exact tires I asked for with 24 hr service.
And after mounting/balance and eliminating; everything drives great!

Worked me in on my work schedule with no notification!

Doug C.
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
11/11/2019
New snow tires and wheels.
Whyte's recommended a good tire/ wheel package that is -2" from the summer OEM set (16" vs. 18" wheels.) That saved money and will cut thru snow and ice better than a same size package....but still the same revolutions per mile, so odometer / speedometer are AOK. Of course equipped with TPS, too! Excellent work.

Jamie P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/30/2019
Always friendly and professional!
The folks at Whyte's have always been friendly and professional. They get the job done as quickly as they can and explain what they've done. I've been going to them for a few years now and their work has always been top notch! They've repaired a head gasket, replaced an exhaust system, and done a number of smaller jobs for me, all at very reasonable costs.

KW
KIMBERLY W.
Mercury Mountaineer
10/29/2019
I only trust Whyte's Auto service
They have awesome customer service and the owner is great. They are the only people I trust to fix my vehicle. I have 2 children I know are safe to ride in my vehicle. Their prices are great too.

RI
Rebecca L,T, I.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/24/2019
Confidence in just dropping the car off with a "Brakes Noisy" note
We are fortunate to have a shop that I feel confident just dropping the car off to with a note that says "brakes noisy", and the only plan is to pick it up that night after work. Jim Whyte is the owner and person who greets you at the door and he fixes cars for others as he would his own, respecting customer dignity and checkbooks without the dog and pony show found elsewhere. One experience I would like to relate as an example is when our car's air conditioner was very noisy because it's clutch was not operating properly. Whyte's removed just the clutch, adjusted it and reinstalled it rather than replacing the entire AC unit. I was shocked that this could be done since on our previous subaru with the same problem, a different shop had replaced the entire air conditioner compressor at about 10X the cost. Whyte's does the right thing.

AW
Abigale W.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dean. He said there are still a few questions about the vehicle that they need to follow up on.

LT
Lee T.
Cortland, NY
Buick Century
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Lee said the business was efficient, fast and they were trustworthy.

AH
Alan H.
Oldsmobile Alero
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Alan said the business always provided good service.

LE
Lisa E.
Dryden, NY
10/14/2019
Whytes auto
Great business no scams friendly professional service

10/09/2019
Fast service and great work I will definitely recommend
Pleased with my appointment