Chevrolet Traverse
05/02/2021
2016 Chevy Traverse service
I was very pleased with my recent visit. The service was excellent and the repairs were done in short period of time and done to my satisfaction.
Erica from Williams Auto And Truck Repair responded on 05/07/2021

THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING US TO SERVICE YOUR VEHICLE. ALSO THANK YOU FOR GREAT REVIEW.

AH
ANN H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/29/2021
Great experience for car repairs!
I did not meet these people in person. However, they told us what was wrong and and what it would take to repair it. Kept us informed for the approximately 2 weeks they had it. When they were waiting for parts and when they were actually working on it we knew what was happening.
Erica from Williams Auto And Truck Repair responded on 05/07/2021

IT WAS A PLEAURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU. HOPE TO BE YOUR ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL YOUR VEHICLE MAINTANCE.

BT
BILL T.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/29/2021
Worked cars in busy schedule
Had two vehicles needing routine maintenance, they worked them in to their busy schedule a got everything done efficiently.
Erica from Williams Auto And Truck Repair responded on 05/07/2021

WE DO OUR BEST TO GET EVERYONE IN. NO MATTER HOW SMALL OR BIG THE JOB IS. THANK YOU FOR MANY YEARS OF YOUR BUSINESS.

MA
Mary A.
Kia Rio
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Mary said the business and personnel are the best. She said they are always honest and truthful. If the mechanic sees anything that needs work, he lets her know. If her automobile needed work this is the first place she would go.
Erica from Williams Auto And Truck Repair responded on 05/07/2021

THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING US TO KEEP THE MAINTANCE AND REPAIR ON YOUR VEHICLE.

JACK D.
Hopkins, SC
04/27/2021
My go to Auto shop
We live about 40 minutes away. They are closer repair shops around my house however I trust Williams Auto that they will do what they say they will do. They won’t rip me off.
Example.....I left my truck there to get it looked at I was given an estimate around $400. 30 minutes later she called and said after looking at it. The cost will be around $200 I don’t remember the exact price. So yes I will drive 40 minutes for them to work on my vehicles. This time I got the oil change. It didn’t take long at all
Erica from Williams Auto And Truck Repair responded on 05/07/2021

BEING HONEST WITH ALL OUR CUSTOMERS IS ONE OF OUR GOALS. WE APPRECIATE THAT YOU GO OUT OF YOUR WAY JUST FOR US TO MAINTAIN YOUR VEHICLE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS

RE
Rudolph E.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Rudolph said the business won't release his vehicle until they informed him of everything that was wrong with it, so he is real satisfied with it.
Erica from Williams Auto And Truck Repair responded on 05/07/2021

WE DO OUR BEST TO LOOK OUT FOR ANY POSSIBLE FUTURE REPAIRS. THAT WAY WE CAN KEEP OUR CUSTOMER SAFE AND DRIVING.

CA
CAL A.
GMC Pickup
04/17/2021
A long time customer
We've been customers for over 20 years. Williams Auto has always been honest, dependable and fair. We hope to be customers for another 20 years.
Erica from Williams Auto And Truck Repair responded on 05/07/2021

YES I AGREE. I HOPE WE WILL BE AROUND FOR ANOTHER 20 YEARS. THANK YOU FOR MANY YEARS OF LOYALTY.

BERYLE R. B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/09/2021
Repairs
My visit for several things to be repaired. All was done except 1. Light on top of cab needed 1 bulb to be replaced. That did not happen. Bulb is still burnt out.

DAWN M.
Dodge Charger
04/08/2021
Personal and professional service
I took my sons car in to have the air conditioner repaired. I called them the afternoon before and they said to just come first thing in the morning. I knew I could not wait more than two hours and I had no other transportation. This is after his car had sat at a dealership for 2 1/2 days and no one even looked at it! Long story short, it was a fuse and I was on the road by 9 AM. 👍. Erica was very knowledgeable and professional. She Scheduled everything well and was very efficient. My mechanic was top notch and very mannerly

VM
VICKI M.
Volvo S40
04/07/2021
Fair and affordable
I see why they have a 4.9 rating out of 5. Very knowledgeable and kind.

DAVID R.
Dodge Durango
03/31/2021
Honest
Mr. (Marvin) Williams is an honest, straight-shooting mechanic. He doesn't gouge you with unneeded repairs or inflated charges as most other mechanics I've been to do. He and his business inspire trust.

CJ
CALVIN J.
Cayce, SC
Suzuki SX4
03/28/2021
Fixed my air and it works great.

Don P.
Gaston, SC
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Don said the staff have good prices, they do their repairs in a timely manner, they stick to their quote and he is completely satisfied with their customer service and their great service.

IC
IRENE C.
Cayce, SC
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/23/2021
Good work, cleaned sitting areas, friendly to customers
Excellent reviews

AI
ARMETER I.
Buick LaCrosse
03/23/2021
Ivory
The high level of Customer service.