NB
NATHANIEL B.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/11/2019
Courtesy, professionalism, service
The service was great starting with Michelle the professionalism, courtesy, pricing, Mr. Williams and service. tech did an outstanding job thanks

DF
DONALD F.
Toyota Avalon
11/01/2019
Great job, as always ✔️

TED S.
11/01/2019
BMW maintenance
As always my experience with Willams Auto was great, I have and will continue to refer friends and family to them.

ROBBIE H.
Ram 1500
10/30/2019
Great service. Great folks
We have always had great service at Williams. You can trust them and the work they do.

PC
PAT C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Pat C.
I was very pleased with my service at Williams Auto & truck repair. It was very easy to schedule an appointment and when I got there they took my car in right away. I am extremely satisfied with their service and professionalism. I will definitely return in the future for my vehicle needs!

LASHANDA B.
Dodge Charger
10/26/2019
They care about your vechele very honest people.
Over the top satisfied very professional and fabulous customer service remain a permenet customer.

CLIFFORD B.
Quality Service/Follow Up
The quality of the repair service is great, yet there needs to be better follow up on contacting consumers with the status of the price, the status of the repair work, etc.

LW
LEROY W.
Gaston, SC
Toyota Avalon
10/23/2019
Workmanship
Owner gives special attention to every repair. Great place to get your car repaired .

CA
CAROLYN A.
West Columbia, SC
Nissan cube
10/22/2019
Fast and friendly
Very helpful and caring reasonably priced

Batesburg, SC
10/22/2019
Great place of business. Owner is super helpful and great to talk with.
First time ever dealing with this business. Fixed me right up. I will be back! Thank you!

ROOSEVELT G.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/19/2019
Car repair
The quality of the work and the staff what makes all the difference.

Ronald W.
West Columbia, SC
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Ronald said the service was excellent.

Hopkins, SC
10/15/2019
Efficient and honest
The staff is knowledgeable, efficient, and honest.

SJ
SHARON W. J.
Kia Rio
10/08/2019
Good Customer Services
Mr. William and staff are very professional and friendly. They take the time to listen to problem you are having with your car and repair the car in a timely matter. I would tell my family and friends to have their cars services at his business. Keep up the great work.

LINDA S.
Hopkins, SC
09/25/2019
Knowledgeable service and friendly personnel.
Made time to service my car and to let me know if any additional service or repairs were needed. Informed me what the additional service or repairs would cost and let me decide if I want the additional service or repairs done and when I decided to do it. As always the service was done in an professional and timely manner. I told what the cost was up front so I knew what I had to pay before I arrived.

TYRONE S.
Gaston, SC
Hyundai Tucson
09/23/2019
Friendly and honest
I appreciate the atmosphere when you come in the office. Erica is really friendly and knowledgeable. She will call Marvin to ensure she is giving the right info. The staff is friendly and respectful.

DORIS W.
09/20/2019
They stand behind their work
Everyone is so nice and really care for you and your car

Lula S.
Buick LeSabre
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Lula said they did an excellent job on her oil change.

BC
Brenda C.
East Liverpool, OH
Chevrolet Aveo
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Brenda said that she recommends the business for service.

LASHANDA B.
Dodge Charger
09/17/2019
Very curtious and very satisfied
Williams Auto Shop is number One I will use Car Repair There. Thanks very much my Car is doing very Good!!