PC
Pinkie C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Pinkie said good service and will be back again, they do good work on the vehicle.

JENNIFER T.
GMC Yukon XL
11/17/2020
Great warranty/insurance advocate!
Williams worked with my warranty company on an engine issue, the non-covered portion was very affordable, and when it was discovered a part was still not in working order they got it replaced at no cost to me. Everyone I've encountered that works there has been helpful and pleasant to work with. Definitely will be a repeat customer!

AI
Andrei I.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Andrei said the business has affordable prices.

10/25/2020
Last minute Services
I noticed 2 different warning lights for my battery within a weeks time, although I wasn't having any apparent problems, I took it to the car dealership to look at the car, they only gave me 1 option at the time of what could be done without looking at it or using the key fob to indicate that there was a problem. A few days later, I took the car to Williams Auto & Truck repair after getting off of work, hoping I would get there before he closed, Knowing that he was scheduled to close soon, I told him what issues, I was having, he delegated a mechanic to take a look at the car & ended up assisting as well. Fortunately for me, it was the battery, it died shortly after pulling up on the lot. Although it was close to closing time, They ordered the battery & installed it. I'm Grateful Mr. Williams was willing to accommodate me for last Minute Service. Thank You to Mr. Williams & his staff.

CJ
CLARENCE J.
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/24/2020
The staff and technicians are top notch and professional.
Awesome job.

MY
MELVIN Y.
Cayce, SC
Jeep Liberty
10/21/2020
Always goes out of there way to help, no other mechanic shop/business but Williams auto
Always willing to go the extra miles to help there customers. No other mechanic shop/business for my family.

GW
GERALD W.
Chrysler 300
10/16/2020
Get a good feeling...
It was my first time there and I was impressed by Mr Williams and the young lady at the counter was very personable.

I was referred to him by someone else in the industry and I can see why I will be coming back.

MICHAEL G.
10/14/2020
Michael Goodwin
I had an emergency, Marvin fitted me in and took good care of me. I would recommend coming to Williams Auto for all of your auto needs. Marvin and his crew are the best!!

Hopkins, SC
10/02/2020
Professionalism and Quality Work
Professional and friendly staff. Quality workmanship. All concerns are to provide the best to satisfy the customer.

CJ
CLARENCE J.
09/30/2020
The professional attitude and ability of the entire organization.
My car was expertly serviced in lest time than I thought it would take.

AA
AKIF A.
GMC Savana Special
09/30/2020
Ripped
The price is so high.. They installed a gps tracker for $140, where I had done before at another place for $50

JN
JACKIE N.
Honda Civic Si
09/27/2020
Mr.Williams
Mr. Williams is the nicest man and is very understanding of your needs concerning our vehicle. He gave us accurate estimates and did only what we agreed on. He is fair and very helpful. He is the most honest mechanic I have come across. I know what I'm saying because I am 80 years old and have been to many other mechanics in my years. I highly recommend him if you need work done on your car or truck. Thank you again Mr Williams!

AI
ARMETER I.
Buick LaCrosse
09/26/2020
Personal service
Overall a great experience. I appreciate the personal care shown by Mr. Williams.

SL
SCOTT L.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
09/26/2020
Service Engine Repair

ANDREA S.
Saturn VUE
09/08/2020
Professional, friendly, kind, excellent job on car
I've been taking my car oil changes, repairs
and never have to worry about is something else got broken ,..never have to take car back after repaired, nor worry about any defects. The thing about love also, that if I go for one thing my car always get thoroughly checked out when not requested, even when I just go for a oil change, my car runs in good top shaped afterwards. I would recommend people because from my experience at Williams auto repair is always a good experience.