Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review over 1 year ago

MATTHEW B.
Everson, WA
10/01/2016 Category: Service
Devin and his staff are above amazing
had a warranty issue and the parts dept got the part right away and the service dept did a incredible job and make me fell welcome and Like I was part of their staff

LORI B.
Ferndale, WA
NISSAN TRUCKS 4WD
10/01/2016 Category: Service
Always great service !!
Knowledgeable advisors, technicians , and parts dept. I've been going there for years and never had a complaint.

RJ
ROBERT J.
Lynden, WA
NISSAN XTERRA
09/30/2016 Category: Service
no charge for an adjustment of seat
Patient service manager, good salesman three years ago when initially purchased xterra

JEAN-LUC C.
NISSAN LEAF
09/30/2016 Category: Sales
Friendly and efficient service
I had to return my car at the end of its lease, and started a lease on a new car. Dealing with Nissan Financial was frustrating to say the least. Devin, the sales manager, was very helpful and efficient, as was Marisa, the finance manager, and the complete sales staff.

PS
PAMELA S.
Blaine, WA
NISSAN XTERRA
Service Department
Just moved to the area from So. King County where I was previously serviced by Rairdon Nissan. I was hoping to have as good as service as I did there and with mmy first visit I was well taken care of by the head serviceman and service team. They recognized and issue with my rear axel leaking affecting my E-Brake and rear braking system which was covered under my warranty to be repaired in a few days, yay!

BD
BETH D.
Scheduled maintenance
On time, at the estimated cost, AND they washed the car!

ALISHA S.
NISSAN MURANO
09/30/2016 Category: Service
Car Check up and oil change
Dan was awesome! i was really satisfied with my service, he was really helpful, kind, and great customer service. I can't imagine going anywhere else for any needs for my Nissan.

DANNY M.
SUBARU LEGACY WAGON
THE PEPOLE
BEST SERVIE IN TOWN

ARIEL S.
Sitka, AK
NISSAN LEAF
09/30/2016 Category: Sales
This is the fourth car my family has purchased from Wilson Motors over the last two decades. They have always had great service and they have been easy to work with.
This time I worked with Patrick and he was awesome. I am currently on an island in Alaska and which often makes the logistics of buying a car more difficult, but he made it very easy. He promptly returned my messages, via email, phone or text, and he had an answer ready for all of my many, many questions. I am a teacher on the island and have been spreading the word about my new electric car, which arrives in two weeks. I have generated quite the stir and some people have already asked me for Patrick's information. I wouldn't hesitate to send them his way and in fact, he should be getting some phone calls next week!

JE
Dan

KENNETH B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Awesome staff
We have now gotten 2 vehicles from Wilsons Nissan. We drive 30 miles to go to Bellingham because they have way better service than our local Nissan dealership. They are very knowledgable and I have never had a pushy sales representative. I can't say that about other car shopping experiences. I also love the Nissan brand I have owned 3 Nissans and loved everyone of them. This time I am leasing so I can get a new one again in 3 years. Hopefully they will bring the xterra back by the time my current lease is up.

SUSAN C.
Ferndale, WA
NISSAN FRONTIER
2016 Nissan Frontier purchase
My sales person Patrick was excellent to work with. He took his time answering my question and went out of his way being helpful. Devon was informative and kind and Jake very friendly and unhurried. Of course I spent more money than I intended to but that was my choice. I did not feel pressured.

DANIEL P.
NISSAN 370Z
09/29/2016 Category: Sales
Changing the car purchasing experience for me.
I sell professionally for a large distribution company and know what it's like to deal with quality salesman. I would have to say my experience was a 10 out of 10 purchasing my new Nissan 370. I truly felt like Devon had my best interest in mind when he was going over my options. I was so blown away by the experience that I will continue to have all my service needs and further purchases taken care of by this dealership, i've already been telling my friends and family to come purchase cars there specifically because of the experience I had .

REGINA W.
NISSAN ALTIMA
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Awesome and quick service
Very professional and went the extra mile to help provide clean, fast, and great service.

GJ
GARY J.
Oak Harbor, WA
INFINITI G37 SEDAN
09/22/2016 Category: Service
Recent Visit
Your dealership provided very good customer service and Jon was very easy to work with. I appreciated the drop off and pick up service as well. I will be bringing the car to you again in the future. Thanks

KC
KRAIG C.
NISSAN VERSA
09/21/2016 Category: Sales
Very friendly staff. They did their job well each one.
Everyone did their job well. The finance manager found us another rebate. Salesman found the car we wanted.

MARIA M.
NISSAN VERSA
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and quick delivery of service
I just moved to Bellingham and was happy to find such a warm and professional staff. Having my car back on time is something important for me.
Very few places finish the service on time, and here they do.

AP
ARI P.
HONDA ELEMENT
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Prompt
The service was great, they made sure to communicate any repairs or replacements that my vehicle needed and their shuttle service was prompt and polite!

CR
COURTENY R.
Salt Lake City, UT
NISSAN JUKE
09/20/2016 Category: Service
Great experience
Checked my brakes for free and then washed the car! Super friendly and fast! Awesome experience!

FK
FLENSEA K.
NISSAN ALTIMA
09/18/2016 Category: Service
The customer service
I was treated with respect and care. Everything was explained clearly to me and options were given.