Mercedes-Benz ML550
03/04/2020
It was a good overall experience
They did a good job of contacting me. Letting me know the exact issues. And keeping me posted.

11/28/2019
Overall great experience
I had an overall good experience with WW. They were swift and pretty competitive price wise. The only really small issue was that they set my vehicle service computer notifications on 2 different scheduled services. They set full car check up for 270 miles, so I’ll see that notification pop up in the next few weeks and I decided to wait on my brakes, but now it’s showing a red notification that I am behind on brake fluid. I’ll likely have to have someone else reset those settings back. Even with that, I am still happy with them and will return for future services.

GY
GARY Y.
Land Rover Discovery Series II
11/19/2019
Land Rover Discovery
Great job overall. In in the morning out same day. Very good people. Missed the issue with my turn signal though!

RICK M.
10/18/2019
Great service and reasonable cost.
Ashley was very good to work with. I live in Naperville and work downtown, and will continue to bring my car to you for repairs. You are far better than Bill Jacobs BMW. Keep up the good work!

Mercedes-Benz E350
10/17/2019
Good Service
I phoned Wizard Werks on a Saturday to schedule an appointment to check out my ac/heat fan that suddenly stopped working. They said that the only open appointment was the following Thursday. I arrived and was told that there was no record of my appointment. They accepted my vehicle regardless and had my vehicle serviced and ready for pick up by the end of the day. I appreciate this - by only concern is that I mentioned that my "correct tire pressure" light was on and to check it out for me. It turns out they let air out if my tires and the "check tire" came on again on my way home. Otherwise my experience was good.

DELVIN G.
Porsche 911
06/26/2019
Be true to your word
Don't have a problem with the quality of work. However, I requested the car be washed after the problem was fixed. He agreed to wash it but it was never washed. A freshly washed car will always drip. When I can't trust what you say, it becomes a problem for me. Trust is the most difficult thing to rebuild.

JN
JACK N.
Lexus GX 460
06/01/2019
Shorthanded??
Service was good overall, but it seemed like the shop has been going through some challenging transitions. Rob, the previous service person I worked with is gone, and Nick the new service person mentioned more than once that they were shorthanded; the oil was changed, but my car still says oil maintenance required on the dash; in the past I was able to get an extra key for my Mercedes and Rob offered to get me a new key for my Lexus as well, but when I asked Nick for the new key for my Lexus, I was referred back to the dealer.
Nick was very nice and attentive. It just seems like the service is lacking.

PV
PATRICK V.
Volkswagen GTI
05/13/2019
Great service, quick and professional
Great guys over at Wizard Werks. Definitely a great resource downtown for Euro repair and service.

05/04/2019
Persistently good service
The folks at Wizard Works are always pleasant and polite and their facility is clean and orderly. My car needed body work, a routine oil change and an attempt to locate a mysterious noise. The shop worked for 2 weeks to find and correct the problem that was caused by a bad part. While frustrating to me, I appreciated their diligence and willingness to correct the problem. In this day and age, I'm pleased with the commitment and dedication to providing great service to their customers.

MICHAEL S.
Volkswagen Cabrio
01/24/2019
Knowledgeable staff, Expediency,
No over billing, thorough inspection.

CRAIG B.
12/13/2018
Honest guys
I had my Audi in for a check-up because the dealer said I needed some service that I suspected was just a sell up. The Wizzards confirmed that suspicion. My battery was fine, I only need my back brakes done and I did need 4 new tires. All is good but one of the tires wasn't filled properly and triggered the PSI warning light the next day. They of course corrected the problem and explained how to use a hidden button to reset the sensors. I would recommend them especially as your car goes off warrantee.

JV
JUAN V.
04/21/2018
Very good service, great communication
Rob explained every repair my car needed and why. I liked that. No pressure. I was running late to pick up my car and they waited for me 15 mins after they closed. I'll come back soon.

IM
ISLA M.
03/30/2018
Good experience overall
Very nice people but was a little annoyed because when I called to make an appointment I was told to bring in my car anytime before 10 so I would only have to wait an hour but when I arrived I was informed I had a 745 appointment so I was actually late. Nonetheless they fit me in but I there did seem to be a disconnect.

Jesse S.
Illinois
Land Rover Discovery
07/29/2017 Category: Service
Jesse said it took them a little while to get to his vehicle because they were busy.

ROD H.
Lexus LS 430
07/06/2017
Personalized Service
I had several things done to my 2004 Lexus. Service was timely, efficient and a lot less expensive than estimates from the Lexus dealer.