Overall Rating 4.7909116/5Overall Rating 4.7909116/5Overall Rating 4.7909116/5Overall Rating 4.7909116/5rating 4.7909116
Overall Rating 2.29091/5Overall Rating 2.29091/5rating 2.29091rating 2.29091rating 2.29091

MT
Michael T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2019 Category: Service
I didn’t have to wait that long

WF
Wayman F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2019 Category: Service
excellent
excellent service. timely manner.
Mathew H. from Wolfchase Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

11/11/2019 Category: Service
Review
It’s was good- got me in and out in 45 mins
James D. from Wolfchase Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for you service.
Hope you have great Holiday.

ZK
z k.
Clarksville, TN
11/08/2019
Sales Manager JACK is an ASSHOLE.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER. They mark up all of their vehicles with a MYSTERIOUS $2000 DOLLAR dealer installed options package. They don't show that additional amount on their fact tag on the vehicle. They throw into the financed amount after they shown you the first price. And if you ask for the pricing of those extra options and compare them to the Hyundai parts, WHICH THEY SAY THEY ARE, site prices they won't give you part numbers. THEY ARE PRICE GOUGING THE OPTIONS. WHEEL LOCKS according to the hyundai parts website cost $47 DOLLARS but guess how much Wolfchase hyundai charges for them? TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS. $200 Dollars for wheel locks is ridiculous. THAT ISN'T EVEN THE WORST ONE. They charged $500 DOLLARS for $70 DOLLAR MUDGUARDS. That is more than 700% mark up. Sure it cost them money to install the mudguards. But it should not cost the equivalent of 7 of those parts to install some mudguards. AND BEYOND THAT They add a MYSTERIOUS NONEXISTENT PART CALLED AN PINSTRIPE APPEARANCE PACKAGE that is NOT LISTED ANYWHERE ON HYUNDAI'S parts website. THEY WANTED TO UPCHARGE 500 DOLLARS for essentially a PIECE OF TAPE. I talked to JACK the sales manager about all the upcharges and he was nothing but confrontational. Eventually he finally said give me a number and so I can put it in and see if it's possible. SO... I did my math calculating cost of parts and gave him a number. He said OKAY let me put it in and put me on a hold. After waiting a couple minutes he said "yeah we can't do that" I respond and said "Okay," Before I could even say "What can you do?". HE HUNG UP THE PHONE! That is just COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I am SHOCKED by the POOR level of service. If you want to AVOID BEING SCAMMED I would suggest that you look elsewhere.
KEITH D D. from Wolfchase Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Certainly apologize for any information that
was not given to you correctly. The Gm of the store
asked me to ask you if you could please call him
Hayden Moore is his name his cell is 901-598-5726.

Keith Denison
901-435-9400

EO
Edmundo O.
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/08/2019 Category: Service
good service.
good communication and service.

John M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Absolutely professional and easy going service reps (Kat and Joanne).

MZ
Matt Z.
11/06/2019
Used car
Recently bought a used Saturn, been in the shop 8 times for oil or coolant leak. Nothing found. Took it to a GMC dealership, found out the coolant system was flooded with oil. After 8 times in the service department you would think someone would recognize that. Nope! $659 later to detect that from another dealership is unsatisfactory. That should have been discovered the first time. Not to mention before it was even put on the lot for sale. Totally unprofessional business! Do not go to this dealership for sales or service!

Janet C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Take your breakfast or lunch
I feel like they do good work, but very slow. 1.5 hours for an oil change with an appointment.

RT
Robert T.
Jacksonville, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding !
Took care of my electrical problem in short order even though they were short handed
Mathew H. from Wolfchase Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Stephen M.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Rescore Review
While the time for the service lengthy I was contacted and assured that it would be addressed and corrected, it was and I am satisfied that this situation will not reoccur. I am impressed that the Service Dept, would follow up and contact me directly. I will look forward to my next appointment.

11/02/2019 Category: Service
The time it took was really unacceptable especially since I made an appointment.
KEITH D D. from Wolfchase Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Sorry for your inconvenience, I will be looking into
this on Monday

Keith Denison
901-435-9400
James D. from Wolfchase Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for letting me know about this concern. i will personally make sure this doesnt happen to you on next visit and other customers. thank you again for your business.

IB
Independent B.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
wonderful service
friendly superior service as always
Mathew H. from Wolfchase Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

LP
Linda P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Mrs Linda Peggs,Participant
Great customer service & everyone I encountered was friendly & very resourceful. Lots of smiles & kept me informed on my wait time!
James D. from Wolfchase Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE SURVEY. WE REALLY APPRECAITE YOUR BUSINESS. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND. LOOK FOREWARD TO SEEING YOU ON YOUR NEXT VISIT.

Michelle D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Great service.....
Kat...is a very helpful service writer and took care of our needs..always will recommend! Thanks!

10/30/2019 Category: Service
Great service..
Katherine M. from Wolfchase Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for your input, we will be in touch shortly.

GG
Gavin G.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Great Service and Ppl
I test drove a Veloster N here and the entire staff was really friendly. Of course they pushed a little bit to try and get me to buy the car, but that's what all dealerships do. They weren't overwhelming like most places. Even though we couldn't come to an agreement, I just recently went back for a recall on my current Veloster. The service manager, Matt, was able to squeeze me in for a last minute appointment. When I got there, they were running behind but he told me to come back at 3 and they'd get me right in. They got me in just as promised and had me out in an hour and a half. I'll definitely be going back for my next car or a repair if it's something I can't do myself.
Mathew H. from Wolfchase Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Constantina B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Paying attention to small details and going the extra mile to take care of the customer.
Mathew H. from Wolfchase Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

NR
Nancy R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/24/2019 Category: Service

10/24/2019 Category: Service
Overcharge
I believed this was an oversight that was corrected immediately when Matt found out. However the cashier made no effort to help me when I questioned the bill, told her that I had a warranty and she that this amount was what I owed.
Mathew H. from Wolfchase Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

than you for hte feed back

LW
Larry W.
Oakland, TN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Flat tire
I had a flat tire tire repaired and it wouldn’t hold air. The service department tried to to patch it a couple of times. They finally decided a new tire was needed.
Mathew H. from Wolfchase Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for your awesome feed and survey

VM
Victor M.
Olive Branch, MS
Great Service as Usual
Katt and team provided another quality experience with Wolfchase Hyundai service. They took care of my routine maintenance and then were able to replace broken volume control on my steering wheel quickly once the part came in on order.

New battery
Service was quick and wait was pleasant.