Catherine H.
12/09/2018
Over heating problem solved
I have had problems with over heating, I was greatful that Carcraft was able to take my vehicle non-scheduled and solve the problem the same day.

RL
Ron L.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/07/2018
Customer Service
Your receptionist is wonderful and has great customer service skills. She is very efficient and organized. Always a pkeasure!

Janet W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/07/2018
Friendly and Fair
I recently had an oil change at Carcraft. I was taking advantage of a coupon offered in the Woodburn Independent. Unfortunately, I lost the coupon and was prepared to pay full price. The owner who was very friendly and engaging, not only said I didn't need a coupon, but went to the trouble to find one and give it to the cashier. There was some confusion on the actual price and he decided to charge me the lower one. Honesty and integrity are hard to find in the car business. Woodburn Carcraft is the exception.

Benito B.
Lexus ES 350
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Benito said the staff did a great job and treated him well.

Dalia L.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/30/2018
Satisfaction Guaranteed!
My son just started his own business so every dollar counts. Carcraft gave him a detailed list of the most important things that needed to be done to get the best out of his truck. Thank you and we’ll be back. Marc & Gilbert Construction LLC
Mike T. from Woodburn Carcraft Body Shop & Garage responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you guys ,Positive reviews are so huge for our small family business thank you And congratulations on starting your own business.

Carl B.
11/29/2018
Service review
I recently had one of my vehicles in for an oil change and the service was provided promptly and very well done. The results of the inspection was reviewed with me and very thorough. Thanks for the great service.

Llyod M.
Hubbard, OR
Ford Police Interceptor
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Lloyd said he has been using the business for years and they always do great work.
Mike T. from Woodburn Carcraft Body Shop & Garage responded on 11/14/2018

It is my pleasure to work for the Mosteller family. They are a great family. Great customers. Class Act

Karen S.
Chevrolet HHR
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Karen said they are good people doing good service.

LA
Leah A.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Leah said she was happy with the service she received at this business. The staff in the office were very nice people.

Daine D.
Hubbard, OR
11/08/2018
work was done as requested
work was done in the amount of time stated and this time the car was finally washed. :)

RV
Ricardo V.
Mitsubishi 3000GT
11/06/2018
1996 3000gt
Pressure free. Awesome pricing. And they recommended. And they got my alignment done and last minute added to have my headlights restored. And they came in clutch... this place are dope. Can't remember the mechanic dude. But he's pretty dope 2.
Mike T. from Woodburn Carcraft Body Shop & Garage responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the awesome review Ricardo!

AW
Andrew W.
GMC Yukon XL
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the business did a good job.

Barbra M.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said that business has great people and does a good job. They are very conscientious.

Jerry S.
10/22/2018
Best auto repair shop in town!
Best auto repair shop in town! Thank you to Mike and Larry for being persistent. Not every little problem is easy to track down. You guys were persistent and I appreciate that. Nice to have a shop in town that does quality work for a fair price. I will be back… Hopefully just for oil changes! But if I ever need anything you guys are the ones I count on. Thanks Jerry

IL
Izzy L.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Izzy said the service was good.

Dalia L.
10/17/2018
in And out the door in a timely fashion.
Professional and friendly staff.

Dede P.
Sutherlin, OR
10/12/2018
code of ethics
My alternator malfunctioned on the way to Seattle to help my daughter move. Fortunately I was able to have it towed to this shop. It started off great! Very accommodating initially. I thought I would have to wait for repairs for several hours, but they pushed it through. They offered to take me where I wanted to go while I waited. When it was done, I paid and then left. Once on the highway I noticed a disturbing noise so I pulled over and called them. They were closing and could not tell me where other care centers were so I could go to have it checked. They said they test drove the car and didn't hear anything. I explained it was a very loud high pitched noise. After stressing about it, and making several attempts to have others listen to it, I finally was told by someone they thought it might be the belt. I had to go buy some belt spray and spray it myself. It was not done when they replaced the alternator. The owner called three days later and said he felt bad and wanted to compensate me in some way. My complaint mainly is that I feel that before you send someone out the door with their car, who is also NOT a mechanic, you should have been more thorough in making sure all was well. Secondly, if you say you feel bad and want to compensate someone, follow through would be important.

jim c.
Silverton, OR
10/11/2018
deep scratches on the front bumper
Went in for an estimate to repaint and repair the bumper. Very reasonable estimate and the work was outstanding. I would recommend this shop to anyone needing auto service. I will be back.

NM
Nick M.
Gervais, OR
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the employees took a while to fix his vehicle. He wasn't happy about it. They didn't give him a reason that it took so long. He will not use this business again.

IF
Irvin F.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Irvin said the service was fine.