4.6

Dennis G.
Honda Civic Si
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said the employees did a good job and the service was fine. When he scheduled the appointment the business scheduled for the wrong day. When he rescheduled they told him they couldn't do the work on that day.
Mike T. from Woodburn Carcraft Body Shop & Garage responded on 11/12/2019

Hi Dennis , I apologize for the miscommunication. I will make sure that your next service goes off with out any problems.

GF
George F.
Kia Optima
11/07/2019
Exceptional, as always
Prompt efficient service on the work done and a fair and complete evaluation including pricing on the work that is indicated as required by the engine service light.
Staff is always courteous and professional.

HG
Hipolito G.
Salem, OR
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Hipolito said the business was very professional. They knew what they were doing and when they say they'll do something they get it done.

Ron S.
10/24/2019
Excellent customer service from. Daniel is easy to work with, knows what he is doing.
Locally owned for years, down to earth group of people to work with, no smooth talk or surprise’s.
They get the job done on time and on budget!

Jean S.
Chevrolet Aveo
10/17/2019
The people make this place memorable.
Our old cars have needed so much work. We've been satisfied with all their services.

DT
Denise T.
Toyota Tundra
10/17/2019
2003 Toyota Tundra
The service was very good. I had a clutch replaced and some other work done. The truck was sitting for a while but not it runs very well. The only comment I have is that the clutch pedal "pops" about half way up after I depress it. It's annoying. So, I'll bring it back to get it adjusted. Otherwise, everything was great! I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Jesus R.
Oregon
Nissan Sentra
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Jesus said this business is excellent. They do what they have to do for him.

KW
Kenneth W.
Oregon
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said the employees messed up his vehicle. He took it in to have lights hooked up and the employees hooked them up wrong causing a whole bunch of stuff in his vehicle to fry.
Mike T. from Woodburn Carcraft Body Shop & Garage responded on 09/27/2019

Th REAL story here is Kenneth brought the the 1994 ford flat bed in to my shop withy his own parts and already burnt up. Thats why he came in . It not hard to install the plain jane square lights on the back of these trucks and if you do install it wrong you pop a fuse and 10cents later your back in business. Now Ken or somebody else tried to wire his truck without disconnecting the battery and chopped into the wire harness multiple times. (not in my shop) Cutting a wire harness will get you fired every time!  My service writer gave Ken multiple hours of diagnostic time to track down the damage in his electrical system for free . When we had completed our diagnosis and prepared the estimate for Ken he informed us that he didnt have any money and insisted on in store credit. Basically he wanted me to fix his truck and trust him to pay the bill at his convenience, Sorry. like everyone we get paid at the time of service. Ken declined to have the necessary repairs done to make things work right and was upset that we would not front him the repair .

Charles H.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Charles said Doug and the staff do great work.

AP
Andrea P.
Dodge Caravan
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Andrea said this was the second time she has had the vehicle in for brake service and they still are not fixed.

Carl B.
09/05/2019
Service review
The service was done on time and I appreciate the ride back to my office after I dropped it off and the ride back to get my car.
Mike T. from Woodburn Carcraft Body Shop & Garage responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you For your bussiness and good rating.

Ron S.
Silverton, OR
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
09/01/2019
Daniel was great to work with and so far so good for the way our RV runs. I don't see any reason why it will not be great for the long haul.
When our RV was towed to A+ storage in Woodburn, Or we were pleased to find such a great shop to work on putting a new motor in it just a mile away. I am referring to your shop. I have nothing but good to say about your complete shop that does everything so I will be doing all my RV service with you in the future. Thanks again Daniel.
Mike T. from Woodburn Carcraft Body Shop & Garage responded on 09/06/2019

Ron, We greatly appriciate your business, It was under very poor conditions that we had to meet under but it was fun to work on the beautiful Rv. Thanks for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again!

-Daniel

David S.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
08/22/2019 Category: Service
David said they did a good job and everything worked out.

Juan M.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Juan said the business was great. He took his vehicle for inspection and they reassured him that it was up to date on the maintenance. The whole team was great.

Jose A.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Jose said the business was always accommodating and helpful.

FM
Frank M.
Lincoln Town Car
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the staff was very nice and friendly. That is why he returns to the facility.

GF
George F.
Kia Optima
08/09/2019
Exactly what I expected
As I have said before, I expect Carcraft to make a reasonable profit while, at the same time, I pay my bill and feel as tho I have gotten full value for the service performed.
This time was no different.
An additional issue was found while taking care of what I came in to have done and it was handled courteously, professionally and in a timely manner.

WH
Warren H.
Kia Soul
08/09/2019
Fast, knowledgable and efficient work done at a very competetive price.
The work was perfomed quickly and in a competent way. They adjusted the time of my appointment to compensate for delays on my part. After the work was completed they washed the car (much appreciated).

PS
Phyllis S.
07/20/2019
OMG mazda
Daniel and crew were exceptional in fixing what we thought was a small problem with my sunroof. Mazda is bad bad people for making us buy a whole new sunroof to replace couple small pins. However Daniel worked exceptionally had to make sure I received the best service and best deal from mazda. Thank you Woodburn Carcraft. While waiting for parts I asked them to repaint hood and part of rear peeling and oxidizing which couldn't be fixed any other way since its clear coated. Looks great and they gave me a good price. Again thank you Woodburn Carcraft.

Robert R.
07/13/2019
This is the place to get all your car needs.The best staff is right here.They are so friendly,and very nice,Thats why I keep comming back.