Woodburn Carcraft Body Shop & Garage

Tanya S. on 02/14/2018
Tanya said she would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018
Tereso S. on 02/10/2018
Tereso said she would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018
John K. on 02/08/2018
John said the staff at this business provided very good service to his vehicle.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018
Mike T. at Woodburn Carcraft Body Shop & Garage responded on 02/12/2018

Dear Mr. Karsseboom. Thank you for your kind words. Your business and your familys business is very important to our shop. The Karsseboom family has a great reputation in our community and it is my priviledge to work on your vehicles thank you.

George F. on 02/06/2018
"Integrity"
As usual, and as expected, the service I received was outstanding. Courtesy, efficiency fair pricing with honest evaluation and explanations in clear terms. This business is the epitome of what customer service should be and what once was in days of old.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/06/2018 08:57 PM
Shawn R. on 02/05/2018
Spoke with Tamara. She said the staff at this business got the work done in the time they said they were going to. She appreciated she was able to call and get in pretty quickly.
Vehicle: Nissan Titan
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018
Tom K. on 02/05/2018
Tom said this business got the work done quick and the people were friendly.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018
Patrick H. on 02/02/2018
Patrick said the business serviced his vehicle in a timely manner, and the staff was courteous and friendly.
Vehicle: Mazda Protege5
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 02/02/2018
John T. on 01/28/2018
"They always seem to care so much about my Tahoe and making me happy. It's a great and trusting place to take my Tahoe."
When I take my Tahoe to Carcraft, I know that they will do the right thing. From Francis in the office who even though she's always so busy, always smiles and calls you by name, to the great mechanics in the shop. Aaron takes care of my old Tahoe like it was his own. Nice to trust someone. Only shop in Woodburn that I would trust and I've been to them all. Great you ou guys.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/28/2018 08:47 AM
Nancy M. on 01/23/2018
"Local business. Very business like."
The service on my car was done in a timely manner
Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 07:42 PM
Mike T. at Woodburn Carcraft Body Shop & Garage responded on 01/24/2018

Thank you Nancy, I appreciate your business and nice review.

Sandra P. on 01/22/2018
Sandra said the customer service was good.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 01/22/2018
Kathy W. on 01/19/2018
Kathy said the business was clean. The staff members were friendly and helpful. The price was great.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018
Betty K. on 01/18/2018
"Leaking radiator"
One day I notice several leaks coming from the radiator area of my car. I called Carcraft to see if they could check it out for me. I didn't think they would be able to get me in for a possible repair--but they did. The radiator needed replacing and less than 24 hours my car was repaired and I was back on the road!
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Review Created: 01/18/2018 01:58 PM
Kenneth C. on 01/18/2018
Kenneth said he has been to the business before. He would recommend them.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 01/18/2018
David R. on 01/17/2018
"Oil change"
For some unknown reason, after I brought my van home the engine light turned on. Not sure if it has anything to do with something not put in or covered correctly.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 07:05 PM
Jerry S. on 01/16/2018
"Job done correctly and in a timely fashion"
Thanks again guys and gals! It is hard to find a good automotive shop these days it seems. Being a retired mechanic I recognize talent and genuine effort when I see it. I appreciate the professionalism And work ethic found at your shop. You guys will have my business for both my vehicles as I am tired of working on my own! Keep up the good work thanks Jerry
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 08:23 PM
Thi T. on 01/15/2018
Thi said the staff provided good service on her vehicle.
Vehicle: Honda Passport
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 01/15/2018
Felicia H. on 01/15/2018
Felicia said she is always happy with the service she gets from this business.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Review Created: 01/15/2018
Jerry D. on 01/13/2018
"BILLING BREAKDOWN"
WOULD LIKE A BETTER BREAKDOWN OF THE CHARGES MADE ON THE INVOICE.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/13/2018 10:00 AM
James L. on 01/13/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Poor service / billing issues"
Scheduled appointment, showed up, They re-scheduled me with no explanation.

Arrived at second appointment and dropped truck off for service. When I returned to pick up the truck they wanted over $500 for the service. The written estimate was for $391.61.

A gentleman asked from the back office what the issue was. The receptionist answered back billing, he then came out and she explained I had a written (signed) estimate.

He removed multiple duplicate entries on the bill, removed charge for the tailgate latch which I provided. He as well chastised me for bringing in my own part as that was not company policy. The initial written estimate reflected I was bringing my own part in.

One of the requests I had was the replacement of the battery cables. I said they did not need to be manufacture part for this. I failed to check the work before I left the shop. This morning I popped the hood and found the old battery cables still on the truck. Hard to miss when you still have battery acid around the terminals.

I as well brought in a coupon off the website for $25 off service. The gentleman first refused saying that they could not tell if it was theirs. He was very belligerent and public about this with other customers in the waiting area.

I will go back to have the battery cables replaced Monday that I have already paid to have completed. We will see how that goes.
Review Created: 01/13/2018 08:19 AM
Mike T. at Woodburn Carcraft Body Shop & Garage responded on 01/15/2018

Dear Mr . Larsen . My Name Is Michael, I am the Owner . When you come in Monday I will personally handle you. I find the service you recieved unacceptable. I apologize

JOHN S. on 01/11/2018
"Oil Change"
As always your work was professional and on time. I especially appreciate the car wash and vacuuming as an additional service whenever I have work done at your facility.

Sincerely,