KW
KEVIN W.
GMC Suburban
04/13/2019
Box truck
Completed quickly so we could get back to work

Jeannette B.
04/11/2019
great mechanics and good people
I have depended on these guys for many years. I can always count on them to be fast and efficient.

Scott C.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the staff was quick and did a good job.

Brad H.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Brad said the service was good.

Sherman H.
Lincoln Mark LT
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Sherman said he is always happy with the service and the staff is honest.

BW
BOB W.
04/04/2019
Brake Job
Absolutely the best and most honest auto technicians I have ever known. We dropped our Jeep off for a brake service and was told we only needed rear brakes saving us money. The local Jeep dealer claimed we needed front and rear. We have trusted Woodcrest with all of our automotive repair and maintenance needs for over 10 years.

PO
Paul O.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the staff were very helpful in dealing with his vehicle insurance. They made sure that he didn't have to deal with them at all.

Duane G.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Duane said this business always provides good service at a reasonable price. He especially likes working with Brian.

RD
ROLAND D.
Moreno Valley, CA
Jeep Liberty
03/21/2019
Referred by a trusted mechanic
Relocating to the area, I was referred by my previous mechanic. All staff have been nothing less than professional and willing to do what is best for me as a customer. They don’t encourage work that is not necessary and are willing to find out what the mechanical problem is, rather than just a quick fix.

EK
Eva K.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Eva said that she has used the place before, they have done efficient, honest work and are always willing to explain things in layman's terms. They always let her know if something needs to be fixed right away or if it can wait.

KW

EM
ERIC M.
03/08/2019
Great Customer service
I have been taking my Silverado here for some time and I did not hesitate to come back when it was time to replace the center support bearing. I came in at 9 AM and was told the truck would be ready at 3pm. Unfortunately it was not ready till 6pm that night. Brian was very straightforward with me about the repairs and I was grateful for his honesty. The manager, Steve, gave me a discount for my patience and was just as helpful. My truck is coming close to 200k miles and Brian is an asset to helping me keep it running smooth. I appreciate a trustworthy, neighborhood mechanic and will always patronize a well run business.

RF
Ron F.
Chevrolet HHR
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the staff took care of everything for him

Kelley B.
Chrysler 300
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Kelley said Brian handled the service well. He was kind and helpful. He was able to get her in the same day. He had a good attitude and was knowledgeable.

Janchester L.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Janchester said the business was good.
STEVE P. from Woodcrest Auto Service responded on 02/27/2019

Sorry you feel this way. I thought you were happy when you left our business. Hopefully you will return... if you are ever in a bind again., Thank you for your business. We would like to optain and keep our good ratings. Maybe you can help me to understand where we went wrong to only receive a 3 star rating?

LISA M.
BMW 740i
02/18/2019
Brian was attentive and explained the process. He kept us updated and provided an accurate timeline. Great customer service. Highly recommended. Definitely will be bringing all my cars here!!

PB
Paula B.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Paula said the staff is trustworthy, and communicates well. She is happy with the service she receives.

Dodge Nitro
02/10/2019
Fixed Perfect with a smile
When something goes wrong with one of our cars it can be troubling. but Brian and Steve are able to help us get back on the road quickly and at a fair price and they enjoy what they do. :)
Thanks guys.
Great job.
Twy

RUSS H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/07/2019
Fantastic service.
This is a shop that you can trust. Everybody that owns a auto needs these people to do all your maintenance on your cars, trucks, whatever. The boss, he has his act in one bag, seriously. They are honest with their work, and pricing, and will let you know on what repairs that might need to be performed in the future. They are the only shop that I trust to work on my families cars. When my youngest daughter comes all the way from Orange County to get her car serviced, that should speak for itself.

SL
Steve L.
Chrysler 300M
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Steve said he has used this business for many years. The staff treat him well.