JARED P.
Dodge Charger
07/02/2020
Great people and great service!!!
Always very professional and they never try to up sale. I trust what they are doing and have take all my cars to be serviced here. Once again great job!

EK
Evan K.
Subaru WRX
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Evan said an employee named Kevin was friendly. Evan was given more information than he needed and didn't feel he was getting taken advantage of.

KK
Kenneth K.
Mercedes-Benz E430
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Kenneth said the staff did what he asked and everything is always fine at this business. The staff is courteous, has been very helpful and they are quick. He has recommended them, and suggested they keep up the good work.

KT
Kevin T.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff are nice, they do the job right and at a reasonable price.

Doug H.
Hemet, CA
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Doug said the customer service is great. The techs always do a good job as well.

AD
Alvin D.
06/18/2020
Excellent as always!
So glad Steve and Co. have made it through the stay at home quarantine due to COVID-19. W.A.S. has been my go to place for auto repairs for years now. I give the highest recommendation I can, I trust W.A.S. with my vehicles.
A.D.

EM
ERIC M.
06/16/2020
Fix slow leak
I took my wife’s vehicle because it had a slow leak in the front passenger tire. Kevin took me in right away and made sure the tire was correctly fixed. I will always consider Woodcrest as my first automotive choice for all my vehicles.

VH
Victor H.
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Victor said they are pretty fast.

DAN C.
06/09/2020
Trustworthy and talented
Definitely a place you can trust. They will not up sell you. If you take your vehicle in for a specific repair, they will not tell you it needs something other than what you asked fii IR unless it REALLY does! Woodcrest Auto does my services and if I ask them to check something because I suspect an issue, they‘ve told me no work is needed more often than they’ve told me work IS needed. Good, honest mechanics.

SIDNEY S.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/31/2020
Had quite a few repairs/ service stacked up woodcrest auto did them all in one day
at a very fair price. Car runs great and I’m very happy

Jeff C.
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said he has been going there for a long time and they always do a good job.

Steve B.
Ford
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Steve said this business took care of his vehicle in one day, it was affordable and he trusts them.

MF
Mitch F.
Ford E-450 Super Duty
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Mitch said this business did a great job diagnosing his vehicle. They did a great job.

SG
SUZI G.
05/07/2020
2001 Ford Focus
Brought my car in because my check engine light was on and couldn't pass the smog test like that. These guys were friendly and honest about what I could expect. They went right to work to find the problem, fixed it, and my smog test cleared. Will definitely return.

EZ