STEPHEN C.
06/07/2019
Smog
I needed a smog was done fast

Sandy M.
Ford Windstar Wagon
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said Brian has been very helpful and able to handle any issue she presents him with.

James P.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/28/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff explained the details well, and did a good job. They were fast and provided good customer service.

EM
ERIC M.
05/21/2019
Smog Check
I went to the usual smog check service station I use but they no longer do STAR smog checks. My neighborhood mechanic at Woodcrest did the smog in less than half an hour! I do all vehicle service/repairs here at Woodcrest and will now do all vehicle smog certifications here. Brian and Steve run a honest/ reputable automotive business that surpasses franchise automotive centers. I even made plans for a future wheel alignment in the short time it took to do the smog.

Devin B.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Devin said the staff were quick and nice.

05/15/2019
Great Service Always

Julisa G.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Julisa said the business was nice.

MA
MICHAEL A.
05/07/2019
The people are great there.
Brian was awesome, kept me informed on what was going on with my truck. Definitely going to refer my friends and family. Thanks again Brian.

KW
KEVIN W.
GMC Suburban
04/13/2019
Box truck
Completed quickly so we could get back to work

Jeannette B.
04/11/2019
great mechanics and good people
I have depended on these guys for many years. I can always count on them to be fast and efficient.

Scott C.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the staff was quick and did a good job.

Brad H.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Brad said the service was good.

Sherman H.
Lincoln Mark LT
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Sherman said he is always happy with the service and the staff is honest.

BW
BOB W.
04/04/2019
Brake Job
Absolutely the best and most honest auto technicians I have ever known. We dropped our Jeep off for a brake service and was told we only needed rear brakes saving us money. The local Jeep dealer claimed we needed front and rear. We have trusted Woodcrest with all of our automotive repair and maintenance needs for over 10 years.

PO
Paul O.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the staff were very helpful in dealing with his vehicle insurance. They made sure that he didn't have to deal with them at all.

Duane G.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Duane said this business always provides good service at a reasonable price. He especially likes working with Brian.

RD
ROLAND D.
Moreno Valley, CA
Jeep Liberty
03/21/2019
Referred by a trusted mechanic
Relocating to the area, I was referred by my previous mechanic. All staff have been nothing less than professional and willing to do what is best for me as a customer. They don’t encourage work that is not necessary and are willing to find out what the mechanical problem is, rather than just a quick fix.

EK
Eva K.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Eva said that she has used the place before, they have done efficient, honest work and are always willing to explain things in layman's terms. They always let her know if something needs to be fixed right away or if it can wait.

KW

EM
ERIC M.
03/08/2019
Great Customer service
I have been taking my Silverado here for some time and I did not hesitate to come back when it was time to replace the center support bearing. I came in at 9 AM and was told the truck would be ready at 3pm. Unfortunately it was not ready till 6pm that night. Brian was very straightforward with me about the repairs and I was grateful for his honesty. The manager, Steve, gave me a discount for my patience and was just as helpful. My truck is coming close to 200k miles and Brian is an asset to helping me keep it running smooth. I appreciate a trustworthy, neighborhood mechanic and will always patronize a well run business.