Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha

2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Nice waiting area.
Satisfied.
JOHN V P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you for the 5 star rating. Happy Holidays from the Woodhouse Auto Family!

RE
Ron E.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Always very professional The Best

Thank you for the 5 star rating. Happy Holidays from the Woodhouse Auto Family!

Michael C.
2020 Hyundai Kona
11/19/2020 Category: Service
i found their staff friendly and professional
same as above
JOHN V P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 11/20/2020

TJ
Todd J.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Dept- great problem resolution!
Zach and John in service were great to deal with. When there was confusion in a warranty item, they both made sure to explain it without seeming condescending. Which I appreciate as a woman. They made sure I was happy before I left.
JOHN V P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you for the very nice comments. We appreciate your business and for being part of our Woodhouse Family!

MT
Mary T.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2020 Category: Service
The people are nice but they have not solved my issues with problems on my Tucson.
I have since found that my wiper fluid and antifreeze was not filled at my last service That does not seem right.

11/03/2020 Category: Service
It is terrible they don’t take me seriously in anyway shape or form.
It is terrible they don’t take me seriously in anyway shape or form.
JOHN V P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to visit with my advisor Josh. Please put your trust in Josh knowing that he will do everything possible to resolve your concerns. Per Josh's request I am sending a rescore request.

KW
Kim W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service!
Always receive great service!

Thank you for the 5 star rating and for being part of the Woodhouse Family!

Alan M.

Craig F.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Service is Excellent
Josh and the service team are definitely NOT the problem. The problem with my previous review is the issue with the vehicle itself. Josh and the technicians I've spoken with treated me with respect and gave immediate and concise answers to my questions. Josh has been prompt with any requests I've had and has gone so far as predicting my needs and having things prepared in advance. Woodhouse automotive in general has been very attentive and forthcoming with me in everything dealing with this vehicle and the transactions involving it. I will and DO recommend Woodhouse to all my friends and acquaintances and family who are in the market. My only disappointment is with the vehicle itself. I have owned Several Hyundai vehicles and I have touted them to everyone I know, but this is the first vehicle that has given me any trouble.

10/27/2020 Category: Service
Cascade of Warning Lights with No Explanation
I purchased a Hyundai Tucson Limited model. It currently has less than 4,000 miles and has been in the shop 3 times now with the same problem. For NO Apparent reason ALL of the Driver Assist warning lights come on at random times, disabling ALL of the driver assistance devices. The warning lights include, ABS, Lane Keeping Assist, Front Collision Assist, Auto Hold, and Traction Control. The Cascade disables all of these features. Sometimes shutting it down and restarting the vehicle will re-engage all features. There is no common cause for this. One time I turned on the headlights during the day and they all came on. This has happened in light and heavy traffic and on an open road, at speeds from 15 to 75 mph. Hyundai is "working on it". This is the 4th Hyundai vehicle I've purchased and I've never had problems with them until this one.
JOHN V P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with my advisor concerning your Hyundai. Per his request I am sending a rescore request. Thank you for choosing Woodhouse Hyundai.

WD
William D.
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Great at fixing an issue
I sent in my original review with an issue I had. I was called back within an hour and assured that it had been addressed. I have been to Woodhouse several times and this was the first issue I had. Everyone makes mistakes, but it's how you address them and fix them that shows your real level of customer service.

10/23/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
I will continue to return to Woodhouse. Overall good experience. Had a glitch with car return.
JOHN V P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning and making me aware of a problem that was corrected quickly. With your permission I am sending you a rescore request. Thank you for being part of our Woodhouse Family!

Columbus, NE
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Usually good
I had a poor experience this time even though usually things are fine when I take my car here. Woodpile did reach out to me though about my issue which I appreciated.

10/20/2020 Category: Service
Usually good, but not this time
I usually have a good experience when I take my car in. This time though staff was not very helpful and somewhat rude. Not the usual experience so hoping it was just a bad day.
JOHN V P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 10/22/2020

Thank you for completing our survey. A representative from Woodhouse Hyundai will be contacting you shortly.

Jeff K.
Great Hyundai service center
Fast in and out service. Job done right the first time
JOHN V P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for the great comments and 5 star rating.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Woodhouse Service Department
excellent

Papillion, NE
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful Hyundai Service
Woodhouse offers valet service which is especially helpful during COVID 19 pandemic. Scheduling service is easy. Staff is knowledgeable and friendly.
JOHN V P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for the 5 star rating. Yes, the Valet service has become very popular with our customers.

Micheal D.
Papillion, NE
10/10/2020
Concern has been addressed
John Piatt called to address my concerns right away and took corrective action. Even went as far as to offer a loaner vehicle and come pick it up to not only fix the issues but to detail the vehicle back to new. The employees who did this are held accountable and I feel there poor efforts are not a representation of the standards held by Hyundai. I am impressed but can still only give a 4 star review as it should have never happen in the first place. I feel confident that this facility works at a 5 star level and that a few bad apples needing further training are to blame. Highly recommend and if your not happy with your service, just call John Piatt. He will set it right!
JOHN V P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 10/10/2020

Thank you for the very kind comments. Please let me know when we can get that detailing done. Let me know if you need a loaner during the detailing process. Thank you for choosing Woodhouse Hyundai.

CL
Carrie L.
10/09/2020 Category: Service
excellent Service
I would recommend anyone to check Hyundai dearlership out for excellent service.
Only not liking big charge for changing oil.
JOHN V P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 10/09/2020