Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.4358969/5Overall Rating 4.4358969/5Overall Rating 4.4358969/5Overall Rating 4.4358969/5rating 4.4358969
Overall Rating 2.38462/5Overall Rating 2.38462/5rating 2.38462rating 2.38462rating 2.38462

John B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service and like the work drop-off and pick up
Great service and I like the drop-off and pick-up from work

Julie P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
John P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the 5 star survey.

AN
Alyssa N.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was so nice and respectful. Will always come back to Woodhouse 😊

Thank you for the 5 star survey. We appreciate the kind comment. Thank you for being part of the Woodhouse Family.

Friendly good service
They were very friendly and knowledgeable

John H.
Tire Repair
Brought my Hyundai Sonata in with a slow leak in a front tire. Excellent service rep got it in to repair area quickly and communicated the cause of the leak. Took only a short time and the tire was fixed. Only problem was that on the way home I notice that the tire pressure reading was 42 psi instead of the normal 34 psi. Had to stop and let air out of tire before continuing on.

My experience
I brought my Santa Fe in for an oil change. I was met right away in the new location. I was in and out very quickly. Staff was friendly the new waiting area was great. Plenty of room for customers.
John P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the 5 star survey. We appreciate your business.

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Unimpressed
I was taken to this dealership because of my Hyundai roadside assistance, and the fact that it has to be the closest Hyundai Dealership for the towing to be covered, I don't get to chose. Upon arriving it took 30 min or more just to look up tires and after that wait I find out that none of the Hyundai Dealerships even carry the tires that they equip the 2018 models with. To my disappointment I was forced to either buy the brand they carry and have a mismnatched set or to wait 3 days and be without a car, due to them being not willing to give me a loaner car. I hesitantly chose to buy the different brand, for the simple fact I cannot be without a car for 3 days! Even though they may not stock the tires I have on my car I guarantee that the dealer ship I bought it from would do everything in it's power to make me a happy customer as they did when I bought my car!
Jeremy S., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 09/24/2018

PK
Phil K.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service at new facilities.
John P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the 5  star survey. Glad that you enjoyed our new location.

HN
Heather N.
Bennington, NE
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly and helpful get to your new location and providing quick service.
Jeremy S., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review.

Richard S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/19/2018 Category: Service

Thank you for the 5 star review.

Elkhorn, NE
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Top Customer service
Problem was resolved
John P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 09/19/2018

Very happy to hear that your problem was resolved to your satisfaction. Thank you for the 5 star survey.

PB
Patrick B.
Friendly
The service team at woodhouse Hyundai was very friendly and pleasing to work with. I recently went there for my cars first oil change and it was the best experience I've ever had just getting an oil change. The front desk help was very friendly and made sure that my daughter and I were comfortable with what they had to offer with hospitality and car care. He also made it a point to update me about the service time.
The service tech ensured proper repairs, maintenance logging in the cars pamphlet, and even vacuumed out the cars floor mats before returning the vehicle.
I will definitely be returning to this dealership for future needs.
John P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 star survey and the great comments. Welcome to the Woodhouse Family. We look forward to seeing you again.

RD
Rex D.
Hyundai service.
The service people did a very good and fast job.I am glad that I went there.
John P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star survey.

Excellent Services
The people working for Woodhouse Hyundai are very professional.

Thank you for the great survey score and the kind comment.

christian b.
09/16/2018
Best car buying experience EVER! Vince my salesman was very nice ad knowledgeable and the finance manager Josh made the paperwork process quick and easy.

Thank you for the 5 star survey. I will pass along your comments to Vince and his manager. Welcome to the Woodhouse Family.

Review
Service was good. Got done very fast.
Jeremy S., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 09/17/2018

James W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Professional Service
I have been pleased with the service at Woodhouse and my last visit was no exception. You treat your customers with respect and it matters. H&H BMW lost my business because they don’t get it. Glad you are different. Great coffee and I like the new location, too.

Thank you for the 5 star survey. We appreciate your business, welcome to the Woodhouse Family.

RP
Richard P.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Josh was very helpful by keeping us updated on the status of our car, and even provided a loaner when our car was not going to be completed due to parts needing to be ordered. The car is running much better. While out walking around the lot, the manager stopped by and talked to me, very nice and took interest any making sure my needs were being met.

Thank you for the 5 star survey and for being part of the Woodhouse Family.

Bonnie M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review you requested.
Probably not.

Thank you for taking the time for the review an comments.  I apologize for the lack of service you received.

GP
Gina P.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Personal Service
They make you feel at home.
Jeremy S., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 09/14/2018