Overall Rating 4.4390273/5Overall Rating 4.4390273/5Overall Rating 4.4390273/5Overall Rating 4.4390273/5rating 4.4390273
Overall Rating 2.36585/5Overall Rating 2.36585/5rating 2.36585rating 2.36585rating 2.36585

La Vista, NE
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Fast, Comfortable!
Great team who made my experience very positive. I felt welcomed as I waited for the oil change to complete and valued as a customer! Excellent work!

Linda B.
Springfield, NE
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast and courteous service
John P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 11/16/2018

2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Easy in and out. Very professional service people. Too cold in waiting room. Nice to have plug-ins available to charge phones and great kids area. Prices getting too high.
John P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 11/15/2018

I thank you for the 4 star survey and apologize for the cold lounge area. Because of your comment we are making changes to ensure the lounge is comfortable during the winter season, something we overlooked, thank you.

Charles M.
Bellevue, NE
Service Department
The recent experience at Woodhouse Hyundai was exceptional.

Thank you for choosing Woodhouse Hyundai, we appreciate the 5 star survey.

RL
Ronald L.
Fremont, NE
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Extremely Helpful staff.
John, the service manager went over and above to help me with a warranty issue on my back window (rear defrost) when the vehicle wasn't even purchased through Woodhouse. Other dealerships, especially the Hyundai dealership over in Bellevue, all I have to say it be aware. There is a reason they are on Ft. Crook Rd. The street name says it all about the business they are running. Keep your business where it is appreciated, and where the staff is knowledgeable. Woodhouse Hyundai it is for me! The customer service, and willingness to help is what a customer truly appreciated. Thank you again John, and Woodhouse staff for your honesty, and integrity. A job well done!

KW
Karla W.
Herman, NE
11/12/2018
Easy Professional Sales
Monte Davis helped us buy the best vehicle for us. He was very professional and very easy to deal with. Got us a great deal. We are very happy with the whole process! Thank you Monte! Everyone we dealt with at the dealership was friendly and professional.
Jeremy S., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 11/15/2018

Danna L.
Elkhorn, NE
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Definitely would recommend Woodhouse Hyundai for service. Easy to make appointment that fit with my schedule, very personable customer service representative and the work was done in record time. Very nice waiting rooms, they even have a room for the kids.

Jeff P.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Timely
I appreciated the timely service.

Thank you for the 4 star review.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Very nice people
Jeremy S., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 11/12/2018

Mason B.
Gretna, NE
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Mason Brown Elantra Sport
I love coming to this dealership. Very professional both their sales and service department. Setting an appointment is easy and when I was there for service 2 different times they exceeded my expectations! Will be back time and time again. Only place I want to take my Elantra Sport!

Thank you for the 5 star review, I will let the staff know.

402-592-1007
John P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for being part of our Woodhouse Family. Love your comments. We also appreciate the 5 star survey.

JY
Jim Y.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2018 Category: Service
I enjoyed the whole experience. Loved the waiting room and coffee. Josh Ridpath was my contact and very polite and professional
I will share my story. Prier to leasing our Hyundai Elantra we owned Lexus. Our last Lexus there was an issue with the battery. It died three times and I had to get a jump each time. I was taking my granddaughter to school and would pick her up so it was real upsetting to have to deal with this problem. Each time it happen I would take it back to the Lexus Service Dept. and the first two times that said they ran a test and the battery would test okay. After the third time I took it in it was tested and low and behold they told me the battery was bad. By that time , as you can guess, the battery's warrant had timed out. This was the first time that I took the Elantra to this dealer to have the 30,000 mile service. I was concerned about the battery as it seem to be having an issue. Josh checked every thing out and it did have a bad cell. Josh took care of it as it was still under warranty. I had my 30.000 mile service done and left the dealership a very happy customer.
John P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for being part of our Woodhouse Family. Your complete satisfaction is our main goal. We appreciate the 5 star survey.

Maureen G.
Maureen
Tell people you’ve moved to new location I did not know and drove all over. Not happy about that
Jeremy S., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 11/08/2018

I apologize that you weren't informed about our move.  I left you a voice mail, I would like to visit with you.  Thank you for your time.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Service was provided as expected.
Good service.
John P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 11/08/2018

2018 Hyundai Kona
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Work was completed fast. Staff was very courteous.

SP
Samantha P.
Awesome!
Nice people and great facility!

Thank you for the 5 star survey and welcome to the Woodhouse Family.

NN
Nicholas N.
Excellent Service!
Very quick service allowed for a small amount of wait time. Thank you!
John P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 11/07/2018

2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness and great customer service
Friendly,helpful and informed me of what they were going to do and how it went. I felt very comfortable with the service and how nice everyone was!
John P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for choosing Woodhouse Hyundai. We appreciate the 5 star survey.

Minglei G.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/03/2018 Category: Service
very good
very nice and polite, efficient work

11/02/2018 Category: Service
Communication and consideration
I think the timely communication that kept me informed about the progress of the repairs was good. I was treated respectfully and with consideration throughout the process. I really appreciate that I was given a loaner vehicle since the repairs took several days.

We appreciate that you chose  Woodhouse Hyundai and thank you for th 5 star survey.

Richard B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Too far out
Wish it were more centrally located in omaha
John P., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai Of Omaha responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for the 4 star survey.