Overall Rating 4.7142871/5Overall Rating 4.7142871/5Overall Rating 4.7142871/5Overall Rating 4.7142871/5rating 4.7142871
Overall Rating 1.28571/5rating 1.28571rating 1.28571rating 1.28571rating 1.28571

12/15/2018 Category: Service
Always accommodating
Will drop car off at my work after servicing so I don’t have to worry about getting ride to pick up. Never had bad service

David R.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Bluelink is crap
Having to purchase a bluelink subscription and also pay to access my remote start is crap... Send me the remote start from Canada that will actually start my car without me having to pay a annual subscription to you . Complete BS , give me a call if you would like to discuss it . I would believe you have my phone number as you know exactly who I am when I call and what cars I own . This being my 4th and most likely last Hyundai
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 12/07/2018

We appreciate the 5 star review and comments in reference to the bluelink system.

AR
Antonio R.
Sioux Falls, SD
2016 Hyundai Genesis
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Attention to detail.
VIP service is all I got to say.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks a lot for the gracious remarks!  We look forward to seeing you again!

WA
William A.
Iowa City, IA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Solid Service
Staff were friendly and responsive, they did everything that needed to be done very quickly to get my vehicle running properly.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks for the 5 Star review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

John K.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
Wonderful job on everything they do
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 11/29/2018

Thanks a lot for the 5 Star review.  We look forward to seeing y ou again!

Tommy S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Great
This is the best place to pick up your car. I have purchased three car from them now and I’m thinking of buying one more from them so go and get your new car or truck from them . I will if you don’t thank you for the great service and salesmen.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 11/28/2018

Thanks a lot for the 5 star review.  We look forward to seeing you again!

Schleswig, IA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Good

Thanks for the review!  I would love to speak with you to see how we could get a 5 star review.  I can be reached at the below contact info.

TC
Terry C.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Mechanical work - excellent
Struggled to get a loaner, finally on last day
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for the great review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

Michael B.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Very good experience
Chose Hyundai due to quality, value, and warranty. Chose dealer from two recommendations from trusted people in my life. Went to purchase an Elantra, ended up getting a deluxe Sonata due to small price difference in end of year circumstances. Salesman Tom H. was accommodating and knowledgeable. No pressure or any b.s. Excellent overview by salesman as to new age electronics. First class experience.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 11/21/2018

Thanks a lot for the 5 star review and kind remarks!  We look forward to seeing you again!

WZ
William Z.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Great place for service.

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

Bradley M.
North Sioux City, SD
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/19/2018 Category: Service
very friendly customer service
As always I was very pleased with the service I received at Woodhouse.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 11/20/2018

Thanks a lot for the 5 star review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

Jim T.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2018 Category: Service
No waiting to be waited on, they took my car righst away.
I stopped stopped the day before about 9:00 am. The service rep said it would be 2 1/2 to 3 hours wait. I left and went back the next day about 8:00 am and got right in. Maybe it is time to bring back appointment time.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for the 4 star review.  We look forward to seeing you again!

NE
Nancy E.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
No appointment for oil change
Like the car washes everyone helpful
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks for the kind remarks and the 5 star review!  We look forward to seeing you again.

GS
Gregory S.
Sheldon, IA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent in every aspect.
Great service.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks a lot Greg!  We look forward to seeing you again!

DJ
Deanna J.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Serivce
I have always received great service at the Sioux City Hyundai service center
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 11/14/2018

Thanks a lot for the 5 Star review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

Regular service visit
Very friendly as always.

Thanks a lot for the 5 star review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

WG
Wallace G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
service takes too long.
took over 2 hours for an oil change.Tire valve covers removed and not replaced.
Have to return to rectify issue'.

Thank you for the constructive comments.  We value greatly our customers experience and would love to talk to you about your recent experience.  I would enjoy the opportunity to discuss this with you when you are here in person.  Thank you

Roxann C.
Irwin, IA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Very knowlegable and friendly
I will always return to this dealership

Thanks a lot for the 5 Star review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

KG
Kara G.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
10/22/2018 Category: Service
EEXPEEENNNSIVE
I've had 2 vehicles in and have not been impressed. i only brought my car in because i had a manufacturers recall and i still had to pay out of pocket for the repair.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 10/22/2018

My name is Kirk and I am the service manager here at Woodhouse.  I would enjoy the opportunity to speak with you in reference to your recent visit.  From your review it appears you didnt have a positive interaction with us, and I would like talk about this with you.  We pride ourselves on positive customer experiences and exceeding the expectations of our customer.  Please feel free to contact me at any of the below contact info.

Thank you!

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 10/15/2018

Thanks a lot for the 5 star review.  We appreciate it greatly and look forward to seeing you again!