4.6

Laurel, NE
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Service was great
Jessee Huls is a great mechanic.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 11/04/2019

Thanks for the 4 star review and nice comments about our tech Jessee!  We are lucky to have him on board!

Duane B.
Sioux Center, IA
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Adjust dim beam on headlight
Little change
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review!

Sally S.
Le Mars, IA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Same
Great value and good quality service
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Sharon C.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai's oil change
They were polite and courteous. It only took 30 minutes they were done. I am pleased. Do u offer any coupons for your oil changes. That would really help your customers......... Sharon C
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and nice comments.  We do have oil change packages that offer a discount.  Can I have one of our advisors reach out to you?

Spencer, IA
10/05/2019 Category: Service
D mil
Na
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 10/06/2019

Thanks a lot for the reivew!  We look forward to seeing you again!

Sherry W.
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Clean facility
People were very courteous.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 09/24/2019

Thanks a lot for the review!  We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback.  Let us know what we can do to achieve a 5 star rating!!

BL
Barbara L.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
I rarely go to a place and have them do what they say they are going to do. I brought my car in for an oil change and they told me it would a a half an hour to get it done and it actually was! Great service in a timely fashion.

Thanks a lot for the 5 star review and the kind remarks!  We look forward to seeing you again!

Canton, SD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly. I was able to get right in without an appointment and the work was done quickly and efficiently. Cody Nelson was good to work with and made the experience very enjoyable.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 09/06/2019

Thanks a lot for the 5 star review and nice comments!

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/03/2019 Category: Service
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 09/04/2019

My name is Kirk Lilly and I am the service manager here at Woodhouse Hyundai.  I would love the opportunity to discuss you recent visit with you, if possible.  We absolutely strive to exceed our customers expectattions, which you did not experience.  I can be reached by email or phone at the contact info listed below.  My appologies for the experience you had and I would like to discuss this with you if you feel so inclined. Thank you.

09/03/2019 Category: Service
Always Happy
I always enjoy coming in for service.
Always prompt and keep you updated. Prices are fair.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind remarks!  We look forward to seeing you again!

2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Cost
Highly over priced.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review.  We appreciate it!

GF
Gregory F.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Organized service call
They sales staff greeted me and directed me to service. Everything was easy.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and nice comments

LF
Linda F.
Moville, IA
08/08/2019 Category: Service
I would like to give Cody Nelson in the service dept. a 5 star rating, on helping with my car. I needed to talk to someone about a stain on my seat and we had purchased the protection plan he meet me down at the other building and found Nick for me and waited till he knew I was being helped. Thank you Cody for all your help.
Linda F.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 08/08/2019

Thanks a lot for the kind remarks and the 5 star review.

Elk Point, SD
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Work not as promised.
Brought car in for service and warranty work on door latches. Service was done but parts were not available for warranty work so needed to be scheduled at a later time. When I paid for the service, I asked if I would be able to drop the car off and get a loaner car when the part came in and I was told that would be no problem. When I left, I noticed that the car was not washed or vacuumed, which is clearly listed as part of the service on the bill. I contacted Jerry and he said that they forgot the wash and vacuum and he agreed to have it done when the warranty work was done. When I was contacted that the parts were in ands tried to schedule the warranty work, Jerry informed me that we would not be allowed to have a loaner car, contrary to what we were already told. So my wife had to change her schedule and arrange rides for our kids so she could wait the estimated 3 hrs since we live out of town. Prior to the work, I texted Jerry on two different occasions to make sure they remembered to have it washed and vacuumed and was told they would. When the car was done, it was not washed or vacuumed and my wife was told they couldn’t because of an issue with the bay ands was told she would have to make another appointment to have it done. We are not making a special trip to Sioux City for this. This type of customer service was not what we would expect from a dealer that we have bought two new cars from.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for completing the survey.  We will reach out to  you today to discuss this further, as it falls well below what our expectations are for our customers.  My sincere appologies for the missed wash/vacuum and the lack of loaner.  One of our core values is "if we say it, we do it", which we failed on this time.

NE
Nancy E.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
Very helpful car wash nice
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 07/31/2019

Duane B.
Sioux Center, IA
07/27/2019 Category: Service
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 07/29/2019

David H.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Repair
I take it to Hyundai for the fact they have specialize on the Hyundai Cars.

Thanks a lot for the reivew!  We look forward to seeing you again!

WZ
William Z.
South Sioux City, NE
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff, thanks
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 07/19/2019

Thanks a lot for the 5 star review and the kind remarks.  We look forward to seeing you again!

Oto, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
The service rep (?Dalton) truly went above and beyond when he recognized that a repair issue was due to the actions of the service department on a prior visit.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 07/17/2019

Thanks for the 5 star reivew! We look forward to seeing you again!

David R.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai is open
back to Hyundai for oil change !!!
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 07/16/2019