Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.7142871/5Overall Rating 4.7142871/5Overall Rating 4.7142871/5Overall Rating 4.7142871/5rating 4.7142871
Overall Rating 1.28571/5rating 1.28571rating 1.28571rating 1.28571rating 1.28571
Latest Review 2 minutes ago

South Sioux City, NE
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
service takes too long.
took over 2 hours for an oil change.Tire valve covers removed and not replaced.
Have to return to rectify issue'.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the constructive comments.  We value greatly our customers experience and would love to talk to you about your recent experience.  I would enjoy the opportunity to discuss this with you when you are here in person.  Thank you

Roxann C.
Irwin, IA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Very knowlegable and friendly
I will always return to this dealership

Thanks a lot for the 5 Star review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

KG
Kara G.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
10/22/2018 Category: Service
EEXPEEENNNSIVE
I've had 2 vehicles in and have not been impressed. i only brought my car in because i had a manufacturers recall and i still had to pay out of pocket for the repair.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 10/22/2018

My name is Kirk and I am the service manager here at Woodhouse.  I would enjoy the opportunity to speak with you in reference to your recent visit.  From your review it appears you didnt have a positive interaction with us, and I would like talk about this with you.  We pride ourselves on positive customer experiences and exceeding the expectations of our customer.  Please feel free to contact me at any of the below contact info.

Thank you!

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 10/15/2018

Thanks a lot for the 5 star review.  We appreciate it greatly and look forward to seeing you again!

Onawa, IA
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Listen to the customers.
I asked for something incredibly simple to be done and it wasn’t done and I asked for information and never received it

Thanks a lot for the constructive remarks and the 4 star review.  I would like the opportunity to speak with you in referencce to your concerns.  I can be reached at the contact info below.  Again, thank you for investing in a better customer experience.  We appreciate it greatly!

Sioux Center, IA
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Quality
Fine
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 10/08/2018

Thanks for the 4 star review.  We look forward to seeing you again.

RD
Ryan D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/05/2018 Category: Service
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you for the feedback you have provided.  My name is Kirk Lilly and I am the service manager at this location.  I would like the opportunity to speak with you in reference to your recent visit.  Obviously, we fell short of your expectations and I would like to correct this going forward.  We do appreciate you taking the time to invest if a better operation/experience for our customers and we take these interactions very seriously.  My contact info is listed below.  I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

KD
Kris D.
Le Mars, IA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Service at Woodhouse
Fast friendly service!
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 10/01/2018

THanks a lot for the 5 Star review.  We look forward to seeing you again!

MK
Michelle K.
Sergeant Bluff, IA
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Good job
Thanks for changing my oil.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 09/26/2018

Thanks a lot for the 5 star review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

RP
Ron P.
Rolla, MO
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast service for out of state traveler
My fuel pump went out 500 miles from home but Jerry and his crew were quick to replace it and get me back on the road.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks a lof the teh 5 Star review!  We look forward to seeing you again if you are in our area!

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Good job
They have helped every time we stop by.

Thanks a lot for the 5 Star review!  We loo forward to seeing you again!

Jeff T.
Wayne, NE
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/07/2018 Category: Service
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 09/07/2018

Thanks a lot for the 5 Star review!  We appreciate the kind remarks and look forward to seeing you again!

Richard R.
Pender, NE
08/28/2018 Category: Service
They are very accommodating
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 08/28/2018

Thanks for the 4 star review!  We appreciate the feedback!

NE
Nancy E.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
They will text you a mb d show you what is wrong very
Very good car wash nice and they will text you and later show what is wrong I forget to show me how to set up the menu in car

Thanks for teh 5 star review.  We look forward to seeing you again!

GS
Gregory S.
Sheldon, IA
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Everything all personal great service.
Always great service good friendly staff.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 08/27/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review and nice comments!

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/27/2018 Category: Service
GREAT Customer Service
Jerry Menke did an outstanding job!!!!!

Thank you for the 5 star review and nice comments!  We will make sure that Jerry sees this.

LF
Linda F.
Moville, IA
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly service.

Thanks a lot for the 5 star review!  We appreciate your kind remarks!

BO
Bayron O.
Homer, NE
08/24/2018 Category: Service
They went above and beyond in my experience with making sure I was taken care of. Offered shuttle service if I needed to go anywhere and had great people skills. I already do recommend Woodhouse Hyundai to everyone and will continue to do so.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 08/24/2018

Thanks a lot for the kind remarks and 5 star review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

08/22/2018 Category: Service
Work was done in a timely manner.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 08/23/2018

Thanks a lot for the 5 star review!  We look forward to seeing you again!