Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

Le Mars, IA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Good job
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 06/19/2019

06/12/2019 Category: Service

2013 Hyundai Azera
06/10/2019 Category: Service
BRAND KNOWLEDGE
SERVICE CENTERED.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind remarks.   We look forward to seeing you again!

North Sioux City, SD
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Always great service.
Always gets me in quick, & keeps me updated on what need to be done.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 05/28/2019

Thanks a lot for the 5 star review and kind remarks!  We look forward to seeing you again!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Dealer service
In the past Auto dealers would provide superior service to customers who purchased from the dealership. This dealership service department does not track your service that they have performed in the past and relies on the customer to know what is needed or gaps that may have occurred during previous visits.
It also seems the sales department doesn’t want return sales when providing loaners that are very used and have torn seatbelts. I’m sure I have purchased my last vehicle from this dealership.
But the communication from my service rep was excellent. Always updating and letting me know the status of my vehicle.
Too bad the dealership system is failing the hardworking service team.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 05/20/2019

My appologies for your recent experience with us.  I have always enjoyed working with you and I am glad that your experience with Jerry was a positive one.  I will look into the loaner situation that you recently experienced to better serve in the future.  Thanks again for the constructive feedback.

Michael B.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Honeset and good service
By accident, I damaged a new Sonata while touring flood damaged areas in rural Nebraska. My fault as I was driving in an area best left to trucks and Jeeps. Woodhouse did a courtesy temporary fix while a replacement bottom cover was ordered. The final fix was performed as quoted, under the time estimate, and with the normal good cheer and friendly service. I am moving to Milwaukee shortly. I will miss a lot about living back in my hometown of Sioux City, including the Woodhouse operation. I can only hope the Milwaukee Hyundai dealer will equal the good standards I've encountered at Woodhouse.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 05/17/2019

Thanks a lot for the awesome comments and 5 star review!  We certainly appreciate your business and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

South Sioux City, NE
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/17/2019 Category: Service
I brought my car in for a warranty repair and it went very smooth. They even gave me a loaner car to use while it was being repaired. Excellent service!

Thanks a lot!  We appreciate the 5 star review and kind remarks!  We look forward to seeing you again!

NE
Nancy E.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
Very helpful and parked car so I could get out cody was very good and a car wash afterwards
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 05/14/2019

Thanks a lot!  Hopefully you enjoyed our new Express Lane service!!!  We look forward to seeing you again!

Onawa, IA
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Not a long wait and they explained everything crystal clear.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 04/30/2019

Robert M.
Remsen, IA
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Service flop
Never called or emailed to notify part they ordered came in. I called to find out what was going on and they said they didn't have it but would call me back to let me know what was going on. They never called. Three months later I personally show up, to find out they had the part the whole time and werent putting in the whole part number so it wasn't popping up. Went 3 months with a seat belt that didn't always buckle properly
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 04/25/2019

Thanks a lot for working with Jerry to fine tune the concerns that you had.  We will get the rescore out today.  Thanks a lot!

Darrell P.
Alta, IA
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Service summary
Get in right away & out in reasonable time. Well
Run service operation
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you very much for the kind remarks and the 5 star review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Quick service and good work
Good job and great service keep up the good work thank you very much for the great work.

RK
Robert K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Good
Very good and courtious staff
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks a lot for the kind remarks and 5 star review.  We look forward to seeing you again!

James H.
South Sioux City, NE
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Had recall work done. Got right in and only took about a half hour.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 04/15/2019

Julie L.
Breda, IA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Had a software recall that needed done. Everyone was very nice, squeezed me in to schedule as I live out of town. Was a quick fix.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 04/08/2019

Thanks a lot for the kind remarks!  We look forward to seeing you again!

GS
Gregory S.
Sheldon, IA
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service managed
Never a bad experience or treated with kindness
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 04/01/2019

Thanks a lot for the kind remarks and 5 star review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

RD
Ryan D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Great oil change
Car was cleaned and oil was changed.

Thanks a lot for the kind remarks and 5 star review!  We look forward to seeing you again.  Thanks a lot!

BC
Barry C.
Dakota Dunes, SD
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Very nice people work here!
I can’t remember the gals name that gave me a ride to work or the gentleman that picked me up from work. They were both very nice and I had a great conversation with them!! And the young lady that checked me out is a cute sweetheart!!
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 03/30/2019

Thanks a lot for the nice comments and the 5 star review!  We look forward to seeing you a gain!

Michael B.
03/29/2019 Category: Service
had to happen, but nicely so
Hi. My new Sonata had its first and hopefully last recall. Got the comprehensive notice in the mail, out of the blue. No shock. These things happen to virtually all the new cars. Fact of life given the complexity and digital nature of the cars. Called up my dealer, Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City, IA. Received a good time frame for the appointment. Arrived on the service day and was greeted immediately by two employees. Car was in service for less than the time it took to have some (good) coffee and check my email. Service situation handled very timely, fast, and friendly. Great service again.

Thanks a lot for the awesome comments and 5 star review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

HZ
Henry Z.
Maurice, IA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/28/2019 Category: Service
owner
good
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 03/28/2019

Thanks a lot for the 5 star review and nice comments.  We look forward to seeing you again!