Overall Rating 4.7142871/5Overall Rating 4.7142871/5Overall Rating 4.7142871/5Overall Rating 4.7142871/5rating 4.7142871
Overall Rating 1.28571/5rating 1.28571rating 1.28571rating 1.28571rating 1.28571

James H.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Had a bad battery and they got me right in. Shuttle gave me a ride home. About an hour later they called and car was done. Under warranty, so battery didn't cost me anything. I will definitely use this service again. Love the Hyundai line of cars.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
On time, good price.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 01/15/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/13/2019 Category: Service
A+ service
Fast and friendly service
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 01/14/2019

01/04/2019 Category: Service
Forgot one thing
They forgot to put the caps back on my tires after filling them. They found their error and gave me a call to let me know. I immediately came back and they put them back on. Overall friendly service.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 01/05/2019

Thanks for the 4 star review.  We look forward to seeing you again!

12/24/2018 Category: Service
Good job
Quick service and I like the updates via text
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 12/26/2018

Joseph M.
Jefferson, SD
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Completely satisfied
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 12/17/2018

Thanks a lot for the 5 star review and the nice comments!  We look forward to seeing you again!

12/15/2018 Category: Service
Always accommodating
Will drop car off at my work after servicing so I don’t have to worry about getting ride to pick up. Never had bad service

David R.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Bluelink is crap
Having to purchase a bluelink subscription and also pay to access my remote start is crap... Send me the remote start from Canada that will actually start my car without me having to pay a annual subscription to you . Complete BS , give me a call if you would like to discuss it . I would believe you have my phone number as you know exactly who I am when I call and what cars I own . This being my 4th and most likely last Hyundai
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 12/07/2018

We appreciate the 5 star review and comments in reference to the bluelink system.

AR
Antonio R.
Sioux Falls, SD
2016 Hyundai Genesis
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Attention to detail.
VIP service is all I got to say.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks a lot for the gracious remarks!  We look forward to seeing you again!

WA
William A.
Iowa City, IA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Solid Service
Staff were friendly and responsive, they did everything that needed to be done very quickly to get my vehicle running properly.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks for the 5 Star review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

John K.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
Wonderful job on everything they do
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 11/29/2018

Thanks a lot for the 5 Star review.  We look forward to seeing y ou again!

Tommy S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Great
This is the best place to pick up your car. I have purchased three car from them now and I’m thinking of buying one more from them so go and get your new car or truck from them . I will if you don’t thank you for the great service and salesmen.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 11/28/2018

Thanks a lot for the 5 star review.  We look forward to seeing you again!

Schleswig, IA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Good

Thanks for the review!  I would love to speak with you to see how we could get a 5 star review.  I can be reached at the below contact info.

TC
Terry C.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Mechanical work - excellent
Struggled to get a loaner, finally on last day
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for the great review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

Michael B.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Very good experience
Chose Hyundai due to quality, value, and warranty. Chose dealer from two recommendations from trusted people in my life. Went to purchase an Elantra, ended up getting a deluxe Sonata due to small price difference in end of year circumstances. Salesman Tom H. was accommodating and knowledgeable. No pressure or any b.s. Excellent overview by salesman as to new age electronics. First class experience.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 11/21/2018

Thanks a lot for the 5 star review and kind remarks!  We look forward to seeing you again!

WZ
William Z.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Great place for service.

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

Bradley M.
North Sioux City, SD
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/19/2018 Category: Service
very friendly customer service
As always I was very pleased with the service I received at Woodhouse.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 11/20/2018

Jim T.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2018 Category: Service
No waiting to be waited on, they took my car righst away.
I stopped stopped the day before about 9:00 am. The service rep said it would be 2 1/2 to 3 hours wait. I left and went back the next day about 8:00 am and got right in. Maybe it is time to bring back appointment time.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for the 4 star review.  We look forward to seeing you again!

NE
Nancy E.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
No appointment for oil change
Like the car washes everyone helpful
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks for the kind remarks and the 5 star review!  We look forward to seeing you again.

GS
Gregory S.
Sheldon, IA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent in every aspect.
Great service.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks a lot Greg!  We look forward to seeing you again!