Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.7142871/5Overall Rating 4.7142871/5Overall Rating 4.7142871/5Overall Rating 4.7142871/5rating 4.7142871
Overall Rating 1.28571/5rating 1.28571rating 1.28571rating 1.28571rating 1.28571

07/09/2018 Category: Service
Routine service visit
Routine service visit, in and out quickly as normal :)
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 07/09/2018

Thanks a lot for the 5 star review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

BG
Barbara G.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
Greeted with a smile.Quick service,good coffee
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 07/05/2018

Thanks a lot for the 5 star review!  We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again!

MO
Mark O.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Owner
Friendly and reputable service. I think the price for just an oil change is extremely high.

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciate it greatly and look forward to seeing you again!

June R.
Mapleton, IA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Went in for an oli change
Went in for an oil change they did not reset my censor for me and according to their paperwork they checked the tires but 1 was low and they did not fill it. Very disappointed
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for completing the review.  It sounds like we missed the mark with you on your recent visit.  I would enjoy the opportunity to discuss this with you and make the appropriate changes.  I can be reached at the contact info below.

AK
Arthur K.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Review title
Everything was done in a very timely manner.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 06/30/2018

Thanks a lot for the kind remarks and review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

CJ
Chad J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/27/2018 Category: Service
It sucks
Go somewhere else.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 06/28/2018

I would like to discuss this concern with you if you would be willing to discuss with me.  I completely understand you frustration and feel that we attemtped to accomodate your daughter by offering an inventory vehicle as she was to young to rent a car.  I understand she was upset that she had to swap out of the vehicle she was in multiple times (as they vehicle she was in did sell on more than one occasion), but we truly thought we were helping her by offering our inventory for her to use.  I also understand your frustration with the timeframe for the availability of the engine.  Relationships absolutley matter to us here at Woodhouse and I would very much like to speak with you in reference to this.  My contact info is below.  If you are willing please reach out so we can discuss your concerns.

SF
Steve F.
06/27/2018
Lesson learned
My negative experience can be viewed at cars.com
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 06/27/2018

Steve - It sounds like you have had a previous negative experience with Woodhouse.  I did reference the review on cars.com and it looks like it is from 2015.  I would love the opportunity to discuss this with you and attempt to build a bridge/relationship.  Although I was not in the service department at that time of your complaint, I am now....and would love the oppotunity to work with you.  I can be reached at the below contact info.  I would love the opportunity to speak with you.  Thanks!

Le Mars, IA
service visit
Friendly service by knowledgeable technicians

Thanks a lot for the 5 Star review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

BC
Barry C.
Dakota Dunes, SD
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Very Clean and Organized facility
I was truly impressed with the very cute young lady that checked me in. She was very pleasant and eager to help me!!

Thanks for the kind remarks!  I will pass your comments along to Rubi!  Thank you!

Alice M.
Whiting, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Still wish you could make appointments. Every time I comment the same thing, and every time I’m told I CAN make an appointment next time. However, the next time I call, I’m again told they don’t make appointments. Same thing every time.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 06/26/2018

Thanks a lot for the positive review!  I am looking into your constructive comments you made as you are able to make appointments for your Hyundai oil change.  When you call ask for Ryan McNaughton and he will make an appointment for your oil change.  I appologize that this has been an ongoing issue for you.

BG
Binnie G.
North Sioux City, SD
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Was quick but they looked at the whole car. Plus a nice car wash.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 06/25/2018

Thanks a lot for the 5 star review.  We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again!

2016 Hyundai Elantra

South Sioux City, NE
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Service Manager - excellent
Great service, just forgot the window sticker
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 06/22/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review!  We look forward to seeing you again!

Daryl M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/20/2018 Category: Service
POOR EXPERIENCE
SERVICE NOT AS EXPECTED
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 06/20/2018

First off I would like to appologize for the experience you received at our dealership.  This is NOT the level of customer service we strive to achieve.  I would like the opportunity to discuss this situation with you if you would be willing to do so.  Please let me know if this would be possible.  My contact info is listed below.  Again, I appreciate you taking the time to state your concerns and look forward to discussing this with you.

NL
Nick L.
South Sioux City, NE
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2018 Category: Service
A friendly, relaxing place with FAST service.
I took my wife's 2006 Hyundai Tuscon in for 3 factory recalls. I decided to wait for the service rather than go anywhere else.
They had good coffee, a variety of rolls and doughnuts and even some cookies to munch on. It was a pleasure to wait there!

I didn't have to wait long,,, or not nearly as long as I had expected to. I believe it was less than an hour and all 3 items were fixed AND they washed the car!

I wish to thank them for Exceptional service!
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 06/15/2018

Thanks for the 5 Star review!  We appreciate the kind remarks and look forward to seeing you again!

David H.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
06/07/2018 Category: Service
recall
had a recall om my Sonata got right in and completed as expected, with in an hour.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 06/08/2018

Thanks for the 5 Star review.  We look forward to seeing you again!

Dakota Dunes, SD
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Service Rep
All ways retuned calls promptly
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 06/04/2018

Thanks a lot for the review and constructive criticism.  We are always striving to improve our customer experience and services we provide.  These are all actionable items that we will improve.  Thanks again!

06/01/2018 Category: Service
Oil change service
In and out quickly. No miss no fuss
Thanks again for your professionalism
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 06/01/2018

Thanks a lot for the 5 Star review!  We appreciate it!

GS
Gregory S.
Stuart, IA
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Great service and wonderful staff over all great people..
Can,t beat workhouse for all vehicles and service.
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 05/31/2018

Thanks a lot!  We look forward to seeing you again!

David R.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
ok
ok
KIRK B L., Service Manager from Woodhouse Hyundai of Sioux City responded on 05/30/2018

Thanks a lot for the 5 Star review!