GB
San Carlos, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
11/21/2019
great customer service
they took care of me, thanks guys!!!

SO
STEVE O.
Mercedes-Benz C320
11/18/2019
very competent.
they were very prompt. comfortable place to wait.

AJ
ANDY J.
Acura MDX
11/08/2019
Quick service
I came in without an appointment. I needed a smog certificate. I was told it would be about 30-40 mins and they were done in 20 mins!

LEON B.
HUMMER H3
11/08/2019
My Hummer drives much better
Matt and his guys got a my wife's H3 back on the road for us. A ton of work was done, rear brakes and rotors, tie rood replacement and wheel alignment. Oh yeah they found and fixed the rattle that the rear door made every time the truck went over a bump.
Thanks guys

SUE S.
10/29/2019
Great professionalism
I had my “new to me” car evaluated. During the inspection, there was a minor problem which they resolved without charge to me, taking full responsibility to insure my confidence in them.

10/17/2019
Staff very helpful and listens to my concerns.
Flexible with scheduling .

DENNIS W.
San Carlos, CA
10/16/2019
Woodside Tire & Auto takes care of the customer
I called for a last minute appointment and was going to wait for my car to be finished. It appeared that they were busy with a full load of work to do and yet they said to bring it in. Able just told me to sit back and he would take care of everything - and he did. I was out of there in less time than he quoted, they did the work I requested and went beyond to do a full safety check and tire rotation even though they were busy. I felt really cared for and will continue to call on Woodside for all of my car needs.

02/04/2019
Great auto repair service
Able to make appointment and car taken in right on time. Staff took time to explain what needed to be done to address concern.
Because of appointment, was able to wait for car and then go on my way..

CF
CAROLE F.
01/14/2019
Oil Change
I like that the store is: local, Professional staff, prompt, competitive pricing, deliver as promised!

JIM L.
Union City, CA
Chevrolet Colorado
01/11/2019
Great Service, as always. I’m a 25 year customer.

01/07/2019
Great auto repair service
Easy to make appointment and reference history of maintenance on my auto.
Work started prompltly and completed as promised - making it possible for me to keep another appointment.
Staff friendly and helpful.

HM
HOLLY M.
East Palo Alto, CA
01/03/2019
Reliable and trustworthy business
Big fan of Woodside Auto! As always, I brought my car to Woodside Auto for an oil change and standard maintenance. This time I needed a smog check and interior door handle replacement too and they were able to get that all done at the same appointment. Matt, Katie, and the whole staff were friendly, kind, and knowledgable. They always go above and beyond for me, making an effort to fit in appointments and get parts ordered promptly. My 19 year old car needs a few small things replaced, so I'll go back in to get those minor repairs later this week. I highly recommend them as a business you can trust, as I have and as my whole family has for almost 20 years.

ES
ED S.
Mercury Mariner
12/21/2018
Servicing at WAT
Katie was extremely helpful, as usual. She knows her stuff and, as the servicing and a few minor repairs progressed she kept me informed of the whole process.

These folks have always done a great job for me over the years - they all are knowledgeable, trustworthy, and customer oriented.

East Palo Alto, CA
Lincoln Town Car
12/10/2018
Woodside Auto review
Everyone makes you feel comfortable. They are very knowledgeable about what your car maintenance issue are. Katie gets back to you in a timely manner and always try to get your needs met.

CF

TOD B.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/30/2018
THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO
I am always impressed with the attentive service, friendship, and quality of work. Matt and his great staff have always taken care of me in a timely and efficient manner and they exemplify the knowledge, efficiency and personal care that earns my trust and brings me back. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL Tod B

CHRISTINE W.
Loma Mar, CA
Honda Civic Si
11/29/2018
Fixed Right and Fixed Fast!
I took my car in due to a check engine light. My car has 288,000 miles and I have a thing about getting it to 300k. Katie explained what the light was indicating and recommended several other items related to safety and several others that were not as urgent. I appreciated her making the distinction so I could make good choices about what work was necessary to keep the car running well and safe to operate.

JIM/MEGAN L.
11/15/2018
Quick, responsive, friendly
This is my neighborhood shop and I won't go anywhere else. They quickly identify issues and confirm with me how I want to proceed. They give solid recommendations without pressuring me to do anything. I'm always contacted with updates and to get approvals for new discoveries, as needed. They are friendly and caring.

GG
GREG G.
11/07/2018
V wrt friendly people
Thanks guys for your hard work. You guys are awesome and I definitely will keep on bringing my car back when needed to..

JOHN C.
Woodside, CA
Porsche 911
10/27/2018
I am treated very well by everyone on your staff. Excellent client service. Your technitions are very thorough and I like the way they work.
see above