CF

TOD B.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/30/2018
THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO
I am always impressed with the attentive service, friendship, and quality of work. Matt and his great staff have always taken care of me in a timely and efficient manner and they exemplify the knowledge, efficiency and personal care that earns my trust and brings me back. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL Tod B

CHRISTINE W.
Loma Mar, CA
Honda Civic Si
11/29/2018
Fixed Right and Fixed Fast!
I took my car in due to a check engine light. My car has 288,000 miles and I have a thing about getting it to 300k. Katie explained what the light was indicating and recommended several other items related to safety and several others that were not as urgent. I appreciated her making the distinction so I could make good choices about what work was necessary to keep the car running well and safe to operate.

JIM/MEGAN L.
11/15/2018
Quick, responsive, friendly
This is my neighborhood shop and I won't go anywhere else. They quickly identify issues and confirm with me how I want to proceed. They give solid recommendations without pressuring me to do anything. I'm always contacted with updates and to get approvals for new discoveries, as needed. They are friendly and caring.

GG
GREG G.
11/07/2018
V wrt friendly people
Thanks guys for your hard work. You guys are awesome and I definitely will keep on bringing my car back when needed to..

JOHN C.
Woodside, CA
Porsche 911
10/27/2018
I am treated very well by everyone on your staff. Excellent client service. Your technitions are very thorough and I like the way they work.
see above

KC
KATHERINE C.
Emerald Hills, CA
10/27/2018
Great auto repair service
Parts were ordered quickly and was able to schedule appointment to complete minor repair while I waited.

Staff friendly and answered all my questions.

Toyota Avalon
09/23/2018
Safety is first
We had heard some clunking noises when going up steep hills. I thought it could be a constant velocity joint. It turned out to be worn lower control arms on the front wheels. That is a safety issue. The brakes pads were about worn out, so we got them fixed at the same time. Our car was repaired promptly considering the amount of work needed. Yes, it costs money to keep our car running, But I am glad to have Woodside Auto keeping us safe.

REBECCA M.
09/17/2018
I love that the shop is so friendly and helpful.
Woodside Auto has friendly employees and if you ask a question the try to explain it to you in a way you could understand, I asked if my car could be ready by 4 PM and it was ready at 3:30 PM. My car was fixed and ready to go.

LR
LISA R.
South San Francisco, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
09/15/2018
Great service! Everyone is friendly
I come from sosf to get my car serviced great staff and great work!

BRENT S.
Dodge Challenger
09/05/2018
Hellcat
Great job as always! Quick, efficient, flexible!

CHRISTINE W.
Loma Mar, CA
Honda Civic Si
08/31/2018
Great Customer Service
I stopped by with a bad rattling noise coming from engine department. Even though they were busy with appointments, Matt stopped to listen and quickly determined what the problem was. It was quickly fixed while I waited. Of course it is preferable to have an appointment, but I was grateful they made an exception - saving me time and a potential breakdown later on the road. Katie and Manny at the desk and phones are wonderful too! This is an auto repair shop you can trust! They are friendly, fair, and honest.

Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
08/17/2018
Trunk motor repair
Perfectly fixed. Great work.

SUE S.
Dodge Caravan
08/15/2018
Great Place to Take Your Car
Katie and Matt are efficient, super friendly, but more important,they are professional and know their business!!

AD
ADAM D.
07/08/2018
Honest and outstanding service
I have been taking my trucks to Woodside Auto for years. They always are honest with what needs to be repaired and always go above and beyond to make sure your satisfied

DELENA P.
East Palo Alto, CA
Toyota Camry Solara
06/23/2018
Life Saver
Had my car at the dealership & I was not happy with what they quoted me for the work that needed to be done & the time it would take. I made some calls & found my life saver -> Woodside Auto & Tire Inc. Not only did they save me $400.00 they had my car in & out the same day & all thanks to Katie she could tell I was very stressed & really needed my car back ASAP I never thought I would get it back the same day. I was out of money & time ready to give up....... Katie you are awesome as well as your mechanics. You have a customer for life. I will spread the word -> -> Take Your Car To Woodside Auto & Tire Inc. No need to mention the work enough said.

06/14/2018
The new tires are appreciated
I was planning on taking a road trip. So I went into Woodside Auto to get my tires balanced. They noticed that my tires were old and starting to show dry rot. When I checked, the tires were older than I realized. Now I can start my trip with new tires and confidence. I guess this is why I am a repeat customer.

Toyota Avalon
06/13/2018
My wife's car started running terribly
My wife's car started running terribly. She was going on an errand and the car nearly died. She drove straight to Woodside Auto. They fit her in immediately and found that number 3 cylinder was misfiring. They got a new ignition coil and fixed the car while she waited. Now her car is running great again. Another crisis was avoided.

AJ
ANDY J.
Emerald Hills, CA
GMC Sierra 2500HD
06/12/2018
Woodside Auto
Great people and fast service. Very accommodating.

HM
HOLLY M.
East Palo Alto, CA
06/06/2018
Two thumbs up
Excellent, friendly service as always! Woodside Auto has been the best place to bring my car for many years. I’ll be sure to return to replace my tires soon. My family loves this business!