02/04/2019
Great auto repair service
Able to make appointment and car taken in right on time. Staff took time to explain what needed to be done to address concern.
Because of appointment, was able to wait for car and then go on my way..

CF
CAROLE F.
01/14/2019
Oil Change
I like that the store is: local, Professional staff, prompt, competitive pricing, deliver as promised!

JIM L.
Union City, CA
Chevrolet Colorado
01/11/2019
Great Service, as always. I’m a 25 year customer.

01/07/2019
Great auto repair service
Easy to make appointment and reference history of maintenance on my auto.
Work started prompltly and completed as promised - making it possible for me to keep another appointment.
Staff friendly and helpful.

HM
HOLLY M.
East Palo Alto, CA
01/03/2019
Reliable and trustworthy business
Big fan of Woodside Auto! As always, I brought my car to Woodside Auto for an oil change and standard maintenance. This time I needed a smog check and interior door handle replacement too and they were able to get that all done at the same appointment. Matt, Katie, and the whole staff were friendly, kind, and knowledgable. They always go above and beyond for me, making an effort to fit in appointments and get parts ordered promptly. My 19 year old car needs a few small things replaced, so I'll go back in to get those minor repairs later this week. I highly recommend them as a business you can trust, as I have and as my whole family has for almost 20 years.

ES
ED S.
Mercury Mariner
12/21/2018
Servicing at WAT
Katie was extremely helpful, as usual. She knows her stuff and, as the servicing and a few minor repairs progressed she kept me informed of the whole process.

These folks have always done a great job for me over the years - they all are knowledgeable, trustworthy, and customer oriented.

East Palo Alto, CA
Lincoln Town Car
12/10/2018
Woodside Auto review
Everyone makes you feel comfortable. They are very knowledgeable about what your car maintenance issue are. Katie gets back to you in a timely manner and always try to get your needs met.

CF

TOD B.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/30/2018
THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO
I am always impressed with the attentive service, friendship, and quality of work. Matt and his great staff have always taken care of me in a timely and efficient manner and they exemplify the knowledge, efficiency and personal care that earns my trust and brings me back. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL Tod B

CHRISTINE W.
Loma Mar, CA
Honda Civic Si
11/29/2018
Fixed Right and Fixed Fast!
I took my car in due to a check engine light. My car has 288,000 miles and I have a thing about getting it to 300k. Katie explained what the light was indicating and recommended several other items related to safety and several others that were not as urgent. I appreciated her making the distinction so I could make good choices about what work was necessary to keep the car running well and safe to operate.

JIM/MEGAN L.
11/15/2018
Quick, responsive, friendly
This is my neighborhood shop and I won't go anywhere else. They quickly identify issues and confirm with me how I want to proceed. They give solid recommendations without pressuring me to do anything. I'm always contacted with updates and to get approvals for new discoveries, as needed. They are friendly and caring.

GG
GREG G.
11/07/2018
V wrt friendly people
Thanks guys for your hard work. You guys are awesome and I definitely will keep on bringing my car back when needed to..

JOHN C.
Woodside, CA
Porsche 911
10/27/2018
I am treated very well by everyone on your staff. Excellent client service. Your technitions are very thorough and I like the way they work.
see above

10/27/2018
Great auto repair service
Parts were ordered quickly and was able to schedule appointment to complete minor repair while I waited.

Staff friendly and answered all my questions.

SONI/RICHARD B.
Palo Alto, CA
Toyota Avalon
09/23/2018
Safety is first
We had heard some clunking noises when going up steep hills. I thought it could be a constant velocity joint. It turned out to be worn lower control arms on the front wheels. That is a safety issue. The brakes pads were about worn out, so we got them fixed at the same time. Our car was repaired promptly considering the amount of work needed. Yes, it costs money to keep our car running, But I am glad to have Woodside Auto keeping us safe.

REBECCA M.
09/17/2018
I love that the shop is so friendly and helpful.
Woodside Auto has friendly employees and if you ask a question the try to explain it to you in a way you could understand, I asked if my car could be ready by 4 PM and it was ready at 3:30 PM. My car was fixed and ready to go.

LR
LISA R.
South San Francisco, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
09/15/2018
Great service! Everyone is friendly
I come from sosf to get my car serviced great staff and great work!

BRENT S.
Dodge Challenger
09/05/2018
Hellcat
Great job as always! Quick, efficient, flexible!

CHRISTINE W.
Loma Mar, CA
Honda Civic Si
08/31/2018
Great Customer Service
I stopped by with a bad rattling noise coming from engine department. Even though they were busy with appointments, Matt stopped to listen and quickly determined what the problem was. It was quickly fixed while I waited. Of course it is preferable to have an appointment, but I was grateful they made an exception - saving me time and a potential breakdown later on the road. Katie and Manny at the desk and phones are wonderful too! This is an auto repair shop you can trust! They are friendly, fair, and honest.

Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
08/17/2018
Trunk motor repair
Perfectly fixed. Great work.