4.4

Corpus Christi, TX
2018 Hyundai Accent
05/12/2021 Category: Service
Thorough service
The service provider was friendly and did a thorough job. They had my car back in a timely manner. I always take my car there and have never had an issues. I do recommend this place

JV
Jerry V.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Service at dealership
I worked with service writer Clary. He was awesome and kept me well informed with both text and phone calls

LC

Converse, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Good service.
This visit went smoothly.

Jarrell B.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding
I have never had service there.

Lillian M.

LG
Linda G.
04/18/2021
Increased price/bad business
I witness bad business yesterday 4/17/21. I saw 2016 JEEP w/ 66+ miles online. Asking 24,900 mid week on Thursday, couldn't make it to dealer to inquire but got my credit union to prepare preapprove letter for the Jeep. Over night on Friday price jumped to 27,000. Asked sale person Brandon (nice youngman) about original price and if willing to honor the price. I had snap shot of it in my home computer and my Credit union had also ran it thru with same price. I was flat out told "No" "we are one price". We inspected the Jeep found broken front window, three thin bad tires and needed repairs to a minor dent to rear, paint was coming off. Brought it to manager attention of condition of Jeep and he still wasn't willing to honor 24,900. I then offered to take Jeep "As is" with 20% down if they would honor original price and the (yahoo manger) Mr Willis. Still refuse to honor anything. There were 8 other individuals who had inquire about the Jeep too is what I was told and it's still in the lot today. Vehicles should be selling like hot cakes, meet the customer half way at least. We walked out of showroom and purchased another Jeep down the road. No Regrets. I'm a happy camper.

04/14/2021 Category: Service
repairs
Very easy and convenient

Jose G.
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Very good service
I went without appointment and they received my car faster and they were very kind

LW
Laura W.
04/12/2021
Best car dealership
I am so happy I went to World Car Hyundai North, this has to be the best dealership to buy a car from! I had the opportunity to work with Mr. Jim Willis the General Manager and he was the most pleasant, cordial and efficient professional I have ever worked with. He made the process easy and simple and provided us the best experience. This dealership certainly exceeded my expectations and I will always be coming back for all of my car needs! I definitely recommend this dealership!

John H.
Windcrest, TX
04/11/2021 Category: Service
Recall work
After being sidelined for three months, I received a call that the recall part was in. I got one of the first available appointments and the work was done quickly. Thank you for providing exemplary service.

04/10/2021 Category: Service
Place that offers service for their own product
Up to date with everything as far as recalls

Troy M.
Converse, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Thoroughness
Asking the right questions.

Dennis S.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Four wheel alignment.
I got my wheel alignment checked and it was fast. The front and back wheels on the right need adjustment. Then they washed the car before they gave it back.

GN
Grace N.
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Staff and service
Always a good experience.