Overall Rating 4.22/5Overall Rating 4.22/5Overall Rating 4.22/5Overall Rating 4.22/5rating 4.22

Overall Rating 3.400002/5Overall Rating 3.400002/5Overall Rating 3.400002/5rating 3.400002rating 3.400002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Janice D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
I have purchased all my Hyundai vehicles from this dealership, and they have always been respectful and polite and always with a smile.
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/20/2018

We truly appreciate the feedback! If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask, you can reach Dana directly.

Phillip Rosales
210-579-0159
Phillip.rosales@worldcar.com

FP
Frank P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2018 Category: Service
World Car Hyundai
Everything was handled very well for my first visit. Only thing that could have made it equal to Honda's service would be a car wash.
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey, we truly appreciate your feedback. Chante Morris is a vaulable associate who takes pride in her job, please request to work with her on future visit to our dealership.

RN
Richard N.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
I am greeted immediately by an employee to address my concerns. The waiting facility is clean and comfortable. Everybody is professional and cordial.

Thank you for the review! Dana strives for excellence and it makes me proud to read reviews like this.

Phillip Rosales
210-579-0159
Phillip.rosales@worldcar.com

AV
Amanda V.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Awesome people!
Every time i go in to get my car repaired Steve Medellin is always so friendly and he is treats me like family and makes sure i am taken care of.
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you! Steve is a vaulable associate who takes pride in his work. Feel free to request for Steve on your next service visit. We appreciate your time and feedback.

LD
Laquisha D.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
N/A
None

We truly appreciate the 5 star rating! If you need assistance with your vehicle feel free to contact Dana.

Donald S.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Got my car back in the time promised and advisor went over
what was done with me. Thanks

KR
Kathleen R.
Adkins, TX
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Very courteous and helpful
I went in to get my oil changed and tires rotated and it was under 2 hours for the wait without an appointment. Very impressive. Excellent job

CD
Carol D.
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Personalized Service
Dana is always very attentive. Taking our car to Dana is like going to our personal mechanic.

Bulverde, TX
2011 Hyundai Equus
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Customer service and price
This was the first time bringing my car to a dealership for service. I was pleasantly suprised with the exceptional customer service and the free loaner car for the week it took for repairs. I also didn’t expect the reasonable price of all the work that was done. I’m definetly come back for future mainentance and any other repairs needed. Thank you for such a positive experience.

07/30/2018 Category: Service
Location, NE San Antonio
Military / Veteran friendly.

Robert C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Customer service

SG
Santos G.
Spring Branch, TX
Great Vehicle. Questionable Service
I love my new Hyundai Tucson. It's a great crossover SUV. Exceptional quality and a good price. However, the service department at the dealership could use some improvement

LC
Linda C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Simple, efficient and had no trouble
My Elantra AC went out and it was under warranty. I called in on a Friday, had an appointment on Monday and was back on the road Monday afternoon (much appreciated since the temps have been 100+).

Thanks!!

RP
Richard P.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Job well done
This dealership has come a long way in the last year--from "these things can be awfully complicated (so we can't look at it without an appointment)" to "Welcome. How can we help?"

07/22/2018 Category: Service
Quick service

AH
April H.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!
I cannot say enough good things about how World Car Hyundau knows how to deliver a fantastic customer experience. I went to World car North with my boyfriend who was shopping for a blue Kona, after we went to Red Mccombs Hyundai first and had a not-so-great experience. The sales manager at Red Mccombs was pushy and told us that World car was a bunch of crooks in a sad attempt to stop us from going to World Car even though Red Mccombs did not have the car my boyfriend wanted and wanted to charge him extra to have someone deliver one to them while World Car already had one in stock.

We mostly worked with April at World Car, who was very personable and not pushy in the least. While my boyfriend was in the process of buying his blue Kona, I found a 2016 Tucson that I loved and decided to trade my car in for it. We didn't get my boyfriend's purchase finalized until almost 8PM and I rushed back ASAP with my car and didn't arrive until almost 20 minutes before closing time and thought I was just going to fill out enough paperwork to hold the car until my next day off. Instead, April had the car pretty much ready to go by the time I got back and the staff stayed about an hour and a half late to finalize my trade so I could take the car home that night!!! My boyfriend and I are both incredibly happy with our new cars and I will definitely be coming back to World Car Hyundai for future car purchases.

SL
Sandra L.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Superior service
We have always had the best service at World Car Hyundai North than we have ever had at any other dealership (even those that were not Hyundai). The staff can never do enough for us and it is always such a pleasure to take our vehicle in because we know we will get exceptional service. Thank you and keep up the good work! It is very much appreciated.

JE
Jamie E.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Called at the last minute for a Saturday oil change. They took me right in. They did my oil change and rotated my tires and I was out in about 1.5 hours.

07/17/2018 Category: Service