Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5Overall Rating 4.21/5rating 4.21

Overall Rating 3.400002/5Overall Rating 3.400002/5Overall Rating 3.400002/5rating 3.400002rating 3.400002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

CA
Carlos A.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
I always get great service when I come here. The technicians always explain what they're going to do and answer any and all questions I may have. I have never left disappointed with Hyundai dealership that's why I would recommend it to everybody.

Kayla M.
Schertz, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2018 Category: Service
I waited to get my tire changed through warranty in the lobby, it took about 2 hours. Overall good experience.

Kathleen S.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
friendly prompt service and follow up
I like the fact that I was able to schedule my service appointment and it was started on time. Comfortable waiting facility and courteous staff. Thanks very much. It's a pleasure to do business with an establishment that cares about their customers.
JEFFERY V. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for your response! Our entire staff in the Service and Parts Departments work diligently on a day to day basis to provide our customers the best experience possible. If for any reason you require assistance, feel free to contact me directly. I'll do everything in my power to ensure that you receive the caliber of service that you deserve. Once again, Thank You!

RK
Robert K.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Nice people. No pressure.
I will be coming back when it's for a new car. Will recommend to friends
JEFFERY V. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/12/2018

Dear Sir, we sincerely appreciate your confidence in our facility. We strive to keep our customers "Completely Satisfied". If for any reason you require assistance, I'll be more that happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for your response.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Needs work
I wish I could rave about them, but I cannot. Waiting area was filthy. Had to return to have service like reset only to have it come back on so I will need to go back again...
JEFFERY V. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 06/12/2018

I sincerely apologize if the waiting room failed to meet your expectations. We have addressed the situation and hope it doesn't occur in the future. Regarding the service indicator I see that the oil change was past-due and completed today. Since the tires were rotated only on your last visit, that reminder did not get reset. We did reset it today and that should eliminate the concern. We'd appreciate if you'd consider re-scoring the survey since we've evaluted and corrected your concern on the maintenance reminder. Thank you for being a valued customer.

Universal City, TX
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Experience
I took my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. Service was swift and employees were great!

Jay B.
Schertz, TX
05/29/2018
Unfortunately I must post another review in follow up with an ongoing issue we've been having with my 2014 Elantra. What once was a salvageable situation has now turned into one of the worst experiences we've ever had with a dealership. I brought my vehicle in for a not start issue. My husband and I spent $500 on the starter to fix the problem however two days later we had the same exact problem. As a technician myself, I explained all of the issues that had taken place leading up to us bringing the car in, and NONE of those issues were even looked at. We had to bring the car back and were able to get a rental, but the car has been sitting there for 3 weeks without even a word as to the status of our car. We followed up multiple times with zero calls back and zero resolution! It took us finally stopping at the dealer for anyone to address our issue. Come to find out BOTH the service advisor and service manager that were originally working on it are no longer there! Nobody bothered to find out what was going on with our vehicle. The icing on the cake....after expressing our frustration with spending $500 and still not having a vehicle to drive, the "acting" service manager has the audacidy to tell us we are "costing them money by having our car sitting in one of their bays". This is not how any customer should be treated. No call back and disrespect! We cannot wait to hopefully get our car fixed so we never have to deal with this dealership again!
Jim W., VP from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/30/2018

We aplogize for the unfortunate frustration with the experience you've had with this service issue at World Car Hyndai.  I was glad that when your husband stopped by to check on the car he was able to see the car was in the bay with two technicians colllaborating on your vehicle.  After multiple times starting then going back on differant days and starting and after mutiple test drives.  We have not been able to duplicate a no start. We are glad that we provided a rental to you at no cost to you  during this time but have come to the conculsion (due to not being able to duplicate the problem) that we will not be able to provide you with resolution your looking for.

Rachel H.
05/28/2018
Post Sale fabric and paint work
I purchased a Sante Fe and took it in on 5/21 as scheduled to have the work done. I was told it would be available on Saturday 5/26 or Monday, 5/28. I called today and they said they wouldn’t be able to get to it because of all the sales today 5/28 my car wouldn’t be ready until maybe Thursday. I have never experienced quality service here, but this is THE WORST.

05/28/2018 Category: Service
Over filled oil.
2 Hour wait for a oil change! That's why theirs Jiffy lube.

SA
Steven A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Road Side Assistance had me take car in for Battery
The Car was taken into the shop within minutes of pulling up and giving Service People my Car key. They installed a new Battery and did a service check of the the car.

PM
Penny M.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
The work gets done
I told him the problem and it got fixed

Carlos M.
Review
Had a great experience

Robert G.
oil change
Car was picked up and delivered by my salesman Allan Copeland. Incredible service!
But you don't wash the car -- C'mon - you are the only dealership that doesn't wash the car when serviced.

RN
Richard N.
Converse, TX
Recent Hyundai Service
My recent visit for service was excellent. The visit was pleasant because I had a break room to wait in and a television to pass the time. My car was ready as promised in a timely manner and all the service personnel were professional.

Selma, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Electra
Bobby has been very helpful and understanding even though we’re chasing ghosts with my car. They had a rental ready for us when we had to bring it back. Now just hoping we can actually fix the problem!
Kelly O. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for being such a great World Car customer. Please let us know when we can get your car back in to resolve the issue.

RL
Rumaldo L.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
job well done
I dropped my car off at 10am on Friday and everyone from the service adviser to the driver, Leon were attentive, prompt and polite. I let the service adviser know I didn't have another vehicle and he made a point to make sure my car would be ready while the courtesy driver was still running. I had a call by 3:30pm and Leon picked me up by 4pm and I was back on the road in just minutes. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Kelly O. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for the survey! I'm happy to hear your service visit went so smooth. We truly value all of our World Car customers!

HM
Henry M.
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/30/2018 Category: Service
World Car Hyundai oil change
World Car Hyundai is always accommodating and willing to wrk around customer schedules
Kelly O. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you for the survey and the feedback on how were doing! We certainly try to be accommodating. We look forward to seeing you again.

World Car hyundai

GM
Gail M.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
200% improvement from my first visist last year
Thank you for all the smiles and positive attitudes.
Kelly O. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/30/2018

Thank You! That's so good to hear. We want all of our customers to feel the the way you do. I really appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and letting me know.

Roy H.
La Vernia, TX
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Don’t understand
Service department does what it says
Kelly O. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you very much for the survey! We are pleased you have chosen World Car to service your vehicle. We look forward to your next visit.

Rebecca W.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Hot! And AC Fixed Fast!
I called on Saturday because my Tucson AC was blowing tepid air intermittently. The service rep got me hooked up with an appointment a few days later. My Tucson was fixed right and on-time the next week. I appreciate the courtesy of the staff.
Kelly O. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you for the positive comments! I'm very happy to hear you have A/C again. Our experienced staff will be here for you.