Overall Rating 4.22/5Overall Rating 4.22/5Overall Rating 4.22/5Overall Rating 4.22/5rating 4.22

Overall Rating 3.400002/5Overall Rating 3.400002/5Overall Rating 3.400002/5rating 3.400002rating 3.400002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Jason M.
Schertz, TX
2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Survey
This survey is a pain
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for the feedback. The reason for the higher price was due to taxes and shop fees. These items are not quoted because they fluctuate depending on the cost of parts and amount of labor needed to make repairs. Keep in mind all dealerships and independent shops will add shop fees to repair bill. Our prices are extremely competitive with the market place and end up cheaper than most repair facilities.

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, fast, and efficient!
When I arrived at the dealership there was already a long line for the service department, but the service team was ready to go as soon as doors opened. The young lady that took down my information was professional and courteous, and the service team completed my service requests very quickly. Great experience - it feels good when the dealership can deliver on its promises.

Thank you for the feedback. We strive to provide the best service possible.

10/07/2018 Category: Service
The attentiveness of the workers make it great!
I take note when the workers acknowledge my presence and are attentive to my needs. They also listen to my concerns about my car and I feel they thoroughly examine my car and treat it as if it’s their own.
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 10/08/2018

We appreciate the feedback. Thank you!

Christine S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Staff personable, informative, and quick. No question is too small. Just great service!

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey sent from Hyundai.

RD
Richard D.
Universal City, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Very knowledgeable service manager.
service manager was very helpful and willing to take time to answer my questions concerning my vehicle.
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for taking the survey sent from Hyundai. Dana is an exceptional assistant service manager who takes pride is his job. Fun fact about Dana, he use to be a Master technician.

DF
David F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service ; convenient
The lady who took me in was very professional and had a caring attitude

We appreciate the feedback. Malissa is a new associate with our company and I'm very excited to have her on board. Continue to work with Malissa on your future service visits!

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Went in for an oil change and they told me it would be about 45 minutes. In 40 minutes we were out the door. They offered us drinks and snacks while we waited.
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for visiting our dealership, we appreciate the feedback and great review. We strive to complete oil changes in a timely manner!

NF
Nora F.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous and helpful employees
Helpful employees and knowledgeable of what my needs and concerns are. Service done in a timely manner. Always enjoy coming to this location.
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for the feedback, Malissa has been a wonderful addition to our team.

Believe in your Car Warranty
Very good customer services don’t go the cheap way out with DIY please use your car warranty to save the time and effort
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 10/01/2018

Reading comments like this make me proud of my service department. As the new service manager I strive to teach my team the importance of client satisfaction. We appreciate you and look forward to your next visit.

service
it was a good 1st visit, definitely will come back

Thank you! We look forward to your next visit with our dealership.

RD
Rebecca D.
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Great
Dana was so professional

Thank you for taking the survey sent from Hyundai. Dana is a superior service advisor, who will always strive to provide exceptional service. You can request to work with Dana anytime your vehicle needs service.

SK
Sharon K.
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Can someone please update the new owner of the car ? I'ts no longer Sharon Knight. After our divorce, the title has been transferred to Michael Knight. thank you
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/27/2018

We have updated the information per your request. I truly apologize for this error.

Rhochell S.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the review! We look forward to your next service visit.

Ronald B.
Schertz, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2018 Category: Service

Thank you for the review!

Jennifer S.
Converse, TX
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Fast!
This was my first time getting my oil changed at world car Hyundai and it was fast! I went it when they opened and was told that it'd take an hour and it did! They call when my car is ready and it's as simple as that!

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We have emplemented changes to our express service department to ensure our clients vehicle gets serviced in a timely manner.

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Sante Fe 2004
I love my Sante Fe and hope that this will be last time it goes in for this problem. I am grateful that the manager of service has stepped up and is watching over the complete service case. Hopefully this will be resolved without any further issues

Thank you for the feedback. We are striving to become a stronger service department. As the new manager, I'm proud to say we are undergoing some serious changes.

09/21/2018 Category: Service
Poor
Poor
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for the feed back, I work closely with all my advisors to ensure every client leaves with a clear understanding of the repairs performed on their vehicle. Feel free to contact me directly to further discuss this situation.

AV
Andrew V.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great employees and customer services!
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/20/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out survey. I recommend that you continue to work with Chante!

NS
Nancy S.
Seguin, TX
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful staff
Great service and quality is amazing!
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the feedback and will always strive to provide the best service possible.

CD
Chad D.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great people and work all around
Phillip R., MANGER (SERVICE) from World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the survey sent from Hyundai, we truly appreciate the kind words and will do our best each and everytime you come in for service.