Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5rating 4.26

Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667

02/14/2019 Category: Service
The friendly customer service
They did an awesome job
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you very much for providing feedback on your recent service visit. We appreciate your business and 5 star review! Our goal is to offer you the same level of service each time and continue to earn your business. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

ES
Ericka S.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
My technician Monica was amazing. She was very knowledgeable and professional.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your recent service visit. We appreciate your business and 5 star review. Our goal is to offer this level of service with each visit. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Nice
Nice service department
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/12/2019

We appreciate your business and 5 star review! Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai for your vehicle service needs. We look forward to your next visit.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service except ....
The service was great except when I got in my car to leave, someone had changed the automatic settings for my key fob so that the seat moved all the way forward jamming my knees into the dash. Additionally, that night when drove out of my neighborhood the lights had been switched out of automatic and someone had to flash their head lights at me to turn them on. These two changes appear not to have been related to the service itself and may have been done by a driver???
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit. We often need to adjust the seating position, but we do not make a habit of adjusting any settings or restoring them to their default setting as with the key fob.

When checking the operation of all light bulbs, during the multi-point inspection, we most likely did not set it back to auto. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause and will ensure my team is aware of this to prevent future concerns. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai for your vehicle service needs.

JV
Joel V.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/11/2019 Category: Service
?????
What title do u want ????
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit. We appreciate your business and 5 star review!

In the future, please consider the "title" as an objective statement or subject matter summary much like an email for example. Really, you can put whatever you want and I think the way you listed it is perfect.

Stacey W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Always attentive and thorough
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business and 5 star review. Please expect this level of service with each visit.

Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle, it is a beautiful car! We will be here to help any way we can. Again, thank you for Choosing World Car Hyundai!

Robert B.
Universal City, TX
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellant services
Great overall inspections to help keep people safer in these dangerous conditions we live in today
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/08/2019

As you mentioned the dangerous conditions today can lead to unexpected vehicle concerns, making the inspection process a critical aspect of our operation. Thank you for noticing.

Also, thank you for taking the time to review your recent service experience. We appreciate your business and will continue working to earn it. The team will be very pleased to know they provided a 5 star worthy performance.

02/06/2019 Category: Service
Service was great this time I went in. They still provided me my services to my car even though I was coming in last minute. Really appreciate the team for helping me!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/06/2019

Yaay! The team is stoked to see this review! Thank you for the kind words.

We truly appreciate your business and 5 star review. Please expect this type of service every time you visit us. We know there are a lot of options for your service needs, but we hope to be your #1 choice. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

TH
Ted H.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
Wonderful Service
Customer Service representative Dana was wonderful. He kept me informed during the whole process. Having an older Santa Fe, the parts needed were not in stock. They had to be ordered. He let me know where the parts would come from and the expected arrival date. I have used three other Hyundai Service Centers in San Antonio; World Car is so far above the others, I would be embarrassed if I worked at one of the other three. (Especially Red McCombs)
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/05/2019

Wow, what a great review! Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide this feedback. We appreciate your business and 5 star review.

Please feel free to ask for Dana every time you visit us. Again, thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai. We will continue doing our best to stay ahead of the pack!

RP
Richard P.
Good customer service
I have had problems in the past, problems serious enough to have written to the General Manager and to have gotten a letter response. Recently, the situation seems to have bene worked out. Amanda greeted me properly and sped me through the intake.The service was done in a timely manner. The only suggestion I would make is to try to remember which customer is which during the servicing.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai for your service needs! We appreciate your business and 5 star review. Our goal is to continuously provide this level of service at every visit. Amanda will be pleased to hear the kind remarks.

I agree with your suggestion and will work to make improvements in that area. Again, thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Good
Love my car but every time i go there for service the people are different they dont seem to retain good service personel.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking time to review your recent service experience. I appreciate your honest feedback, but disagree with the service personnel aspect. Although there has been turnover in the past, your Service Advisor Amanda is one of the top performers at our facility. She consistently leads customer satisfaction metrics, so this is rather surprising to hear.

Being the new Service Manager, I am confident we have the right people in the right positions and are moving toward a more positive future overall. Please trust me to ensure these results will be seen by your next service visit.

Again, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your service visit. We appreciate your business and willingness to help us improve.

MO
Maria O.
Cibolo, TX
Change oil
Good
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey for your recent service visit. We appreciate your business and 5 star review. Thank you for choosing world Car Hyundai!

CT
Charmaine T.
Seguin, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
Job well done
Friendly, professional and fast
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/05/2019

We appreciate your business and 5 star review. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai for your vehicle service needs. We look forward to your next visit!

AF
Adam F.
Good job
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for completing this survey on your recent service experience. It looks like we did a good job, but our goal is to do a great job. I would appreciate the opportunity to understand what we could have done differently or better to earn a 5 star review. Again, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your business.

NW
Natasha W.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Not truthful about the condition of my tires
I’m putting no for the answer to the bottom question. At this point I would not recommend this business to anyone based on the fact that I was told a lie about my tire. I did come to have my car serviced late that evening and I relize that the techs may have been tired but that is no excuse to try and beat loyal customers out of their money.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent service experience. I'm sorry to hear you were dissatisfied and would like to clarify something with respect to the tire repair. Having managed both dealership service departments and independent repair facilities this is something I am very familiar with.

At World Car Hyundai, it comes down to the mindset that your safety is more important than pushing the limit of what can be done. To your point, the tire may have been repairable. However, it is our professional opinion and experience to not perform flat repairs near the outside edge of the tire. In other words, it may be possible to have a tire repaired, but should it be repaired is the better question.

To this point, there is a gray area in the market overall. At the independent shop I ran, we would fix tires all day long that a dealership would not. Porsche for example, will not fix any tires at all.

Quite simply, it comes down to liability. The tires are the only thing between the road and your vehicle. A company such as Discount Tire can choose to assume such liability by making a judgment call based on their findings. Whereas our policy is black and white.

Again, I am sorry you were unsatisfied and hope we can earn your business again. At the end of the day, our goal is to try and do the right thing before being profitable. We want you to know that we value your safety above your business. I hope this clarifies our position. Thank you for your time.

JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking time to speak with me on the phone today. Based on the conversation, would you be willing to re-score your recent visit? Our goal is to always provide 5 star level service. I am confident you will see this at your next visit.

Again, thank you for taking the time to speak with me directly. We appreciate your business, thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Donald H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Service is very prompt and attentive.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent service visit. We appreciate your business and 5 star review. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

John H.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Very Helpful for Walk-in
Was met with a smile when I bought my car in and was assured that everything will be take care of. I will be notified if any is wrong with the car.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/02/2019

We appreciate your business and 5 star review. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai for your service needs!

not likey
I have had problems with my 2018 Hyundai elantra since I first bought the appearance package. And now the coils are misfiring and spark plugs need to be replaced for the 2nd time
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent service experience. I'm sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied last time in and believe there is a little miscommunication with your previous visit. There is only 1 coil and 1 spark plug that need to be replaced, on cylinder #3 to be specific.

When you return for the next repair we can discuss this further to ensure everyone is on the same page. Furthermore, we will continue to make improvements and work to earn a 5 star review in the future. Again, thank you for your time.

Keisha B.
5 stars
The customer service was great! Chante greeted me with a smile and made sure I got the service that I asked for. Even with the unexpected air filter change I had needed. I was not pressured to get anything else that was not needed at the time of the visit. I will return. Blessings
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you so much for the glowing review. Chante will be pleased to hear these kind words. Please feel free to ask for her next time you come in.

We truly appreciate your business and 5 star review. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai!

Tina M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Friendly and helpful
Everybody is so nice. It was quick and easy.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide feedback on your recent service visit. We appreciate your business and 5 star review. Thank you for choosing World Car Hyundai. See you next time!