Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5rating 4.23

Overall Rating 3.400002/5Overall Rating 3.400002/5Overall Rating 3.400002/5rating 3.400002rating 3.400002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service in a timely manner. Friendly and knowledgeable people to work with.

Marquis B.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service very friendly

SL
Steven L.
New Braunfels, TX
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Love my new Hyundai
Great service from the start!!! Thank you

JE
Jim E.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Service staff are friendly and ready to meet your needs.

Jose G.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Excelent service
Excelent and faster service!!
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent service visit. We appreciate your business and 5 star review. This is the standard we strive to achieve with all of our customers!

Roy H.
La Vernia, TX
12/03/2018 Category: Service
I like the people that wait on me...friendly!
Good place to take your auto....
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 12/04/2018

We appreciate your business and 5 star review! Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle. We will continue to do our very best for you!

Sonia B.

Cristina T.
Cibolo, TX
Prompt and courteous service
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for taking ther time to complete this survey. We appreciate your feedback and strive to provide 5 star service each time you visit our facility.

Please feel free to stop in and say hi to me at your next appointment. My door is always open!

Respectfully,

Top notch quality service
I came in for an unscheduled oil change. I was able to have my car service under 45 minutes with oil change and tire rotation. Also, they assisted on giving me the best price for the services.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you very much for submitting this review. We are happy to hear about your experience in our Service department and will continue to do our best for you!

My office is at the end of the service drive. Please stop by so we can meet at your next visit. Thank you!

Respectfully,

KJ
Kathleen J.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Service was quick,easy,they dropped me off and picked me up when my car was ready so need to worry anyone World Car had me covered

Serdar B.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Great Job Done!`
Hyundai service did a great job. My wait was a little longer than anticipated but it is ok.
JAMES R M. from World Car Hyundai North responded on 12/03/2018

We appreciate your business and 5 star review! Having said that, thank you for providing feedback that we can use to improve our process. Next time we will be sure to have your vehicle completed as promised.

11/28/2018 Category: Service
No pressure sales and great deals
Excellent sales,and great warranty.

James P.
My Recall Visit
It took awhile to turn the car over to the advisor. Both were pretty busy. A couple magazines and a newspaper in the waiting area would be nice. The coffee was not available the day I was there. Actually, I'm still peeved for two previous visits.
1. I was told that the mpg computer does not reset to zero when gas is added. It certainly does after you travel a few feet.
2. More importantly. I cam in and complained that at times I could not turn the ignition key on several occasions without rocking the rocking the car back while turning the key. They replaced the ignition switch causing me to carry two keys instead of one. And wouldn't you know it, when I went to leave the dealership, I couldn't turn the key. The same guy who approved the change of the ignition switch told me that was a security feature. So why didn't he tell me that and show me how to handle it rather than replace the ignition switch?

Alexandro S.
Excellent Customer Service
The overall atmosphere of World Car Hyundai North is friendly, professional, calm and not rushed. From the moment I purchased my Santa Fe to my visits to the maintenance department, the staff have always treated me with the upmost respect. The service department always makes sure that my needs are met and that my vehicle is running at its best. I also appreciate the follow up calls to check how my Santa Fe is running.

BT
Brook T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
This was my first service of my newly purchased Sante Fe Sport using the complimentary 2 years of service that come with a new car. The service was fast and the processing was excellent and free for oil change/tire rotation as advertised. My only wish was that the car would have been washed like at other dealerships....but then again the service was free and was only an oil change and filter. I don't get my car washed at Jiffy Lube or other such place with those services. If the car had returned clean I would have given this a 5 star rating:)

YR
Yolanda R.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and very informative

HG

Bryan L.
Converse, TX
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/13/2018 Category: Service
In and out with a breeze
Fast and friendly service, was not upsold on unnecessary services

Stockdale, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
Friendly staff
The staff was very nice, and friendly. The service time was faster than expected which was a pleasant suprise.

Floresville, TX
11/12/2018 Category: Service
The larger waiting area is to far away from the drop off for Hyundai vehicles so the closest waiting area could be better. The restrooms need work. They’re dark, hidden with chipped paint and missing ceiling tiles.