Wrightsboro Tire And Auto

Latest Review almost 3 years ago

Diane W.
03/09/2016
Have they closed?
We have used Wrightsboro Tire and Auto for several years, but arrived this afternoon to find the doors locked and the phone number disconnected. No sign to indicate what had happened.

Jon L.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Jon said this business provided him with good service. He has been going to them for 10 years.

LN
Lynn N.
Cadillac SRX
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Lynn said everyone was very kind and helpful.

TF
TERRY F.
Oldsmobile Aurora
10/12/2015
Consistently good service
Called for a tire repair. They were very busy, but Tos was still able to work in my tire repair with minimal wait. Thanks, Tos and Team.

WL
Walter L.
Mazda 5
10/08/2015 Category: Service
Walter said the facility is the best in town. He has and will continue to recommend them to everybody.
Tos R. from Wrightsboro Tire And Auto responded on 10/09/2015

Walter:
My front manager Jessica will also respond to you but as the owner of Wrightsboro Tire & Auto, I wanted to write and thank you for your fine comments.  Our goal here is 100% customer satisfaction we will never compromise on treating all our customers as we would want to be treated.  It is always a pleasure to read comments like yours because this tells me that all of us here WTA have done our job!
Tos Rostan, Owner

WR
WILLIAM R.
10/07/2015
courteous and knowledgeable people.
I had a problem with my wife's car that I considered very dangerous. She was driving along at 55 mph and the car came down to 30 mph and started pulling to the right. I started out by calling the local Chevy dealership just to get some idea of what may cause this. After calling 2 dealerships and about 5 repair shops all I got from them was bring it in and we will pull the codes and tell you what is wrong. I kept telling them there were no codes. One transmission shop took the time to listen and gave me some advice. Greenfield Transmission. Since they were across town from me I was concerned there would be a risk in going that far. I called Wrightsboro Tire and Auto. A company I had used before with complete satisfaction. They listen to me and made me feel like they would do everything possible to repair the problem. By listening and keeping me informed they insured me they were doing everything possible to repair the problem. The waiting room is roomy and comfortable. The staff is great.
Jessica B. from Wrightsboro Tire And Auto responded on 10/07/2015

Mr. Reaves!
It was such a pleasure meeting you yesterday! We hope that the throttle body cleaning really did the job! It is worth a try! Be sure to keep an eye on the Tahoe and if it doesn't solve the problem you give me a call directly and we will get you in as soon as possible! We love to help in any way we can and we want to make sure you and your wife are both safe!!! Thank you so much for bringing it by and we're glad we could help! Give us a call if you ever need anything else in the future or another issue comes up!

Maduka B.
Toyota Avalon
10/06/2015
Fair and honest
Jessica B. from Wrightsboro Tire And Auto responded on 10/07/2015

Thank you for bringing by your new vehicle Mr. Ballard! We love to help in any way we can! Please do not hesistate to give us a call if there is anything you need!

PO
PETER O.
Chevrolet Silverado
09/30/2015
Thorough, knowledeable, courteous service
NO HIGH pressure to try to sell other services, in fact the tech recommended keeping an eye on tires & NOT replacing at this time.
Jessica B. from Wrightsboro Tire And Auto responded on 10/01/2015

Thank you for the awesome review Mr. OBrien! You are a pleasure to serve! We will assist you in any way and give us a call when you are ready for those tires!

Service Writer - Wrightsboro Tire and Auto

WG
William G.
Hyundai XG300
09/30/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Brenda. She said William was satisfied with the work that was done.
Jessica B. from Wrightsboro Tire And Auto responded on 10/01/2015

Thank you Mr. Green! We hope you are enjoying your new tires! If there is anything you need in the future please give me a call!

Marvin M.
Rocky Point, NC
Chrysler Town
09/24/2015 Category: Service
Marvin said the business provided good service.
Jessica B. from Wrightsboro Tire And Auto responded on 09/29/2015

We enjoy your visit every time you swing by Mr. Marley! You are a pleasure to work with! Give us a call if we can assist you in any way!

GH
George H.
09/11/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Teresa. She said she is very happy with the service. They were great and they did a great job all around.
Tos R. from Wrightsboro Tire And Auto responded on 09/12/2015

Teresa:

Many thanks for your review!  I take great pleasure in what I do and I know that customer service is always number one in terms of any successful business.

We value you as a customer and I would ask that you contact me if ever there is ANY problem that I need to resolve.  We should have an estimate for your Jeep on Monday of the coming week.

Sincerely yours,

Athos (Tos) Rostan, Owner

John G.
09/10/2015 Category: Service
John said they were very helpful and the vehicle was ready on time. He stated he was very happy with he outcome.
Jessica B. from Wrightsboro Tire And Auto responded on 09/29/2015

Thank you Mr. Graham we strive to provide you quality service every time! If there is anything I can do to help in the future please do not hesistate to give me a call directly!

Service Writer

MICHAEL P.
09/01/2015
Good Service
I came in with my Toyota Prius for a state inspection. I must have arrived at a good time because my inspection was completed within 25 minutes of my arrival. I was very happy with the quick service.
Jessica B. from Wrightsboro Tire And Auto responded on 09/01/2015

Hello Mr. Pope!
We do appreciate your service and we strive to provide quick and excellent service every time! We hope we can take care of you in the future with anything you may need! You can give me a call directly if you have any questions!

KATHLEEN B.
Rocky Point, NC
08/18/2015
great service
I am never disappointed with the service. They always discuss exactly what needs to be done in advance
Jessica B. from Wrightsboro Tire And Auto responded on 08/19/2015

Thank you Mrs. Breen!
It is a pleasure working with you every time! If there is anything you need please never hesitate to give me a call directly! We hope to see you soon!

KEN S.
Lexus ES 350
08/17/2015
Best in Area
Courteous, friendly and professional service.
Jessica B. from Wrightsboro Tire And Auto responded on 08/17/2015

Thank you Mr. Schradin!
We appreciate your business and enjoy visiting with you every time! We hope you have a great summer!

Leon B.
Volkswagen Touareg
08/13/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Christina. She said the business was nice, friendly and the owner was really nice.
Jessica B. from Wrightsboro Tire And Auto responded on 08/14/2015

We appreciate it! We strive to provide great customer service every time! Please don't hesistate to give us a call and we will help any we can!

Thanks!

Ken M.
08/10/2015 Category: Service
Ken said this business is very good and dedicated.

Thank you Mr. Morgan!
We are dedicated to provide excellent and timly service EVERY time you visit! If there is anything we can do to make your time here easier please let us know!

SD
Steve D.
08/10/2015 Category: Service
Steve said this business brought to his attention some problems that needed to be fixed and were able to resolve it quickly.
Jessica B. from Wrightsboro Tire And Auto responded on 08/12/2015

Thank you for coming by Mr. Dunwoody!
Please do not hesitate to stop by or give us a call to schedule any additional work that needs to be done! We are happy to help!
You can give me a call directly at 910-762-2499 and I will assist you in any way!

GS
Gary S.
Acura TL
08/10/2015 Category: Service
Gary said that the service was done in a timely manner.

Thank you Mr. Sikes!
We appreciate your business! If there is anything I can help you with or anything you would like to schedule please do not hesistate to give me a call and we will make a time that is conveinent for you!
Nice to see you again!

LE
Liz E.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2015 Category: Service
Liz said this business did a quick job and they are conveniently located. Al and Jessica were very accommodating.
Jessica B. from Wrightsboro Tire And Auto responded on 08/07/2015

It is a pleasure assisting you when you come in Mrs. Liz! We love to help! You're one of our favorite customers!

Give me a call if you need anything!