Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

George B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/16/2018 Category: Service
purchase of preowned Elantra
Sales staff and Finance group were truly excellent to work with. First time in years that a car buying experience was actually pleasant.
KENNETH D B. from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thanks for your feedback George!!

NG
Nita G.
Dickson, TN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, knowledgeable, and willingness to serve
I had a faulty sensor. Since I am not an auto mechanic, it would have been easy to brush me off or replace unneeded parts. This didn't happen. In a short time, my problem was diagnosed. The part needed wasn't in stock, but was ordered and I was given another service date as soon as it was received. The part was installed and no further issues. The part was under warranty and was installed with no charge. Fantastic!
KENNETH D B. from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thanks for your feedback Nita!!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/13/2018 Category: Service
customer service
Marvin goes out of his way. plus trustworthy/honest. GIves you what needs to be done and what will need to be done.
KENNETH D B. from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thanks for your feedback!!

KT
Kendra T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
KENNETH D B. from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thanks for your feedback Kendra!!

GN
Glenda N.
Cunningham, TN
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Had a recall on my car
I took my car in because it had a recall on the front coil springs. I pulled up they got all my info and not to long after they took it to be serviced. Brought it back fixed and they even washed it for me. Boy it needed it. Thanks Wyatt Johnson!!
KENNETH D B. from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thanks for your feedback Glenda!!

Somerset, KY
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Second time almost being ripped off
RIP OFF. If you want a $600 bill just for a simple oil change because they tack on “necessary” services without consulting the customer then go for it.
Stacy S., DPSM from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. Our Service Manager will be reaching out to your shortly. Our dealership is very concerned about your comments and wants to speak directly with you about them. We perform a multipoint inspection on all vehicles to ensure a customer is not surprised, breaks down, or suffers consequential damage because our techs did not inspect your vehicle when it was in our shop. We provide the information and it is up to customers to decide if they want to get the work performed or to decline. Our responsibility is to provide that information to you and our manager is glad to explain and show you any of the recommended parts or service.  I hope you will give us the opportunity to review your multipoint inspection with you. Our dealerships name and reputation is very important to us and we will never tolerate selling items that our customers don't need. We sincerely appreciate your feedback, apologize for any miscommunication and look forward to speaking with you soon.
We wish you safe travels.

MI
Malek I.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
good service
great people
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thanks for your feedback Malek!

Mike W.
Cadiz, KY
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata 2.0T Repair
2013 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T had complete engine failure beyond warrantied mileage. The Wyatt Johnson service team, specifically Renee working in conjunction with Hyundai Motor Company went above and beyond to ensure the engine was remedied and supplemental transportation was provided at little or no cost to me. Wyatt Johnson service team is TOP NOTCH!!
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback Mike! I am so glad we were able to get your engine working again. We look forward to assisting you for many years to come!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Service was fast!
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate it!

ET
Elaine T.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Friendly, helpful people.

Thank you so much for your feedback Elaine!

Jasmine A.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service
I bought my vehicle from a used dealership and the engine block cracked, as it was still under warranty, the service staff was amazing and helped me along the way, and provided me with the best service and support during a difficult time!
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you so much Jasmine! We appreciate your kind feedback!

Danielle S.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Marvin Needs A Promotion!!!
Marvin in the service department is the absolute best ! Great customer service and very personable !!! Thank you so much !!
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thanks for your feedback Danielle! We appreciate your business!

Joshua H.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good people
Good customer service is key for me

Thanks for your feedback Joshua!

AH
Ashanti H.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Staff is really nice and helpful
Thank you for your kind service, I’m grateful and I appreciate it.

Thanks for your feedback Ashanti! We appreciate your business!

2012 Hyundai Accent
Friendly service
It was a good experience, I dropped my car off and they did the service. While I waited and walked around.
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate your business!

AR
A R.
08/01/2018
Super Good People
I like it when the service reps greet me at the door. Angel is kind, knowledgeable and very helpful. He always says something to make me laugh. Never pushy but makes sure that I understand just what’s happening with my vehicle. And with the help of the service techs, he gets you in and out in as little time as possible.
Shout ou to the parts department!! Very helpful people in that section as well!

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am glad Angel took good care of you. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

JV
Jochelle V.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Service was great. I got to drop off my car and got a call when it was ready for pick up.

Thanks for your feedback Jochelle!

VB
Victoria B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful employees
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Thanks for your feedback Victoria!!

Kerri B.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant
Pleasant

Thanks for your feedback Kerri!!