Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.5714271/5Overall Rating 4.5714271/5Overall Rating 4.5714271/5Overall Rating 4.5714271/5rating 4.5714271
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

Keith B.
Dickson, TN
10/17/2018 Category: Service
hyundai
service is always great and on time but the tech was a little pushy on the services
Daniel J. from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your survey. Please contact me for any other things you need for your vehicle.

Customer Service-Focused
After my engine failed in my 2011 Sonata, Wyatt Johnson made sure I was taken care of in a timely manner and kept me updated about the progress of my vehicle’s repair. Although I experienced an issue with the engine, Hyundai has extended its warranty and replaced it free of charge. I would recommend this dealer for service to anyone as well as the Hyundai brand.
Daniel J. from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your survey!!!

Thomas S.
Dover, TN
Timely and efficient
Weather was questionable so I didn’t get a car wash which was disappointing!!!
Daniel J. from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you Mr. Schmitt we can take care of your car wash on a prettyier day. Come by anytime!

PH
Parker H.
Fort Campbell, KY
2018 Hyundai Accent
Customer service
Great people and very understanding going above and beyond
Daniel J. from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thanks for your survey!!!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Read read read what is in front of you, dont trust what you hear when they dealing with money.
Read
Daniel J. from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

I'm sorry for your experience. If there is anything I can do let me know at 931-648-4300

Adams, TN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Corrected issue
Service team was able to get car back in and correct issue I had from previous visit.

10/14/2018 Category: Service
Dissapointed
Car not put back together properly. Very dissapointed.
Contacted dealership and they are correcting damage done to car.
Daniel J. from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

I apologize for your experience. We make sure it is correctly repaired.

2010 Hyundai Sonata
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Services at W.J. Hyundai
Great customer service, the way they take care of customers, they will tell you everything wrong with your car, tell you what you need to fix right away, they will make you feel like you're at home, and even wash your car if you allow them too. Great place to go and get your service done. They are so friendly and will help you with everything you want........
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thanks for your feedback!!

Fort Campbell, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Communication could be better
There were two time that i was told they would contact when parts came in for my car and they did not. Then when i went to ask the Service Rep he walk me back to the Parts Counter and told them to explain the issue and then walked off. I would recommend only because they are the only Hyundai Dealership in Clarksville
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

I am so sorry your experience wasn't what you expected. I understand that it can be furstrating if there isn't communication. We would love to speak with you to discuss your concerns. Please feel free to reach out to our Service Manager, Daniel Jenkins, at 931-648-4300. Thank you.

Martin, TN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Everything! Friendly, professional, and FAST!
Outstanding in every way. No complaints about anything. So well staffed. Easy to work with. Enough staff working to get things addressed quickly and efficiently. Prices clearly posted. Happy greeters.
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you so much! We appreciate your kind words!

PC
Peter C.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Veloster Service
Marvin Landry always works hard to make my service experience great.

Thanks for your feedback Peter!!

Daniel B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Best Service
The new service manager is so cute.

Thanks for your feedback!

Sonia M.
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Angel was great always a pleasure he always makes sure that you are good not just the car. He makes you comfortable knowing your car is in good hands

Thanks for your feedback Sonia!

GG
Geralyn G.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Professional, timely, accomodating
Your service department has always been professional and accomodating. This trip I worked with Marvin. Quite a sense of humor! He made me laugh and it was good to hear him say that he tries to make the job he does pleasant for the customers and he gives them the information they need to hear but also infuses his sense of humor. That's a rare quality.
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you so much Geralyn! We appreciate your kind words!

Danny D.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Service was what was requested.
Thanks

Thanks for your feedback Danny!

Virginia Beach, VA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Highly disappointed
I brought my Hyundai Genesis in to be repaired because there was standing water in the floor. I received a phone call saying it was the sunroof drain tube and they were going to need to order the part. Therefore, I picked up my vehicle and they notified me when the part came in so that I could bring it back for the repair. The first time I took it in, they cleaned the vehicle and did a couple of maintenance items that were requested. They were very attentive and explained everything about the problem. I was very impressed. When I brought the car back in to actually have the repair done, I was not so impressed. Because I had had such a good experience the first time, I left without thoroughly looking my vehicle over which was my fault. However, it is the vehicle my son drives so I figured I would just let him look it over. I took it and dropped it off at his work for him. When he came to get the key, he noticed that the rubber weather seal on the passenger side was all hanging out of the door. Upon further inspection because he is a lot taller than me, he also noticed there was a gooey substance and a tape line around the sunroof. There also is a break in the windshield that nobody had seen previously. I don't expect my vehicle to be washed and cleaned every single time I bring it in for service, but if part of the repair causes residual dirt or tape to be on the car, I do expect that to be cleaned off. It is inconvenient to have to put your vehicle in for service and maintain work schedules ect. It is even more inconvenient when you go through all of this twice to accomplish getting it fixed and now have to make a return trip a third time. Everyone is human and can have a bad day. As long as the problems are handled, I will give them another chance.
Stacy S., DPSM from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and sharing your experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and a manager will reach out to you shortly.

MO
Mary O.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and Professional service
Service to my automobile was handled in a professional and timely manner.
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thanks for your feedback Mary!

JN
Julia N.
2013 Hyundai Azera
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Renee was super helpful. After checking process for me, she reached out to Hyundai. They helped tremendously. I always knew upfront issues and costs. They also did additional work I asked for at the last minute. Couldn't be more pleased.
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback Julia! We appreciate your business!

James C.
Cadiz, KY
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Just a little long
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Hi James- I am sorry that your wait time was longer than expected. We strive to make sure every customer is assisted in a timely manner but I apologize if we fell short of that in your case. We appreciate your business and your feedback!

LW
Lynn W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/01/2018 Category: Service
My warranty repair was done quickly! I also want to highlight Renee and Angel. Whenever I’ve had a question or needed service, they have treated me like a valued customer and I really appreciate that! They are a great asset to the service department.

Thank you so much Lynn! We appreciate your business!

BD
Betty D.
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Renee your service advisor is great
She is always so helpful, some places make you feel like you are bothering them if you ask a question, but not your folks.
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thanks Betty! We appreciate your kind words!