Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5rating 4.625
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

KY
Kijaune Y.
Fort Campbell, KY
2015 Hyundai Veloster
02/16/2019 Category: Service
The customer service I receive from the service area
the customer service I receive from Angel Mussa is beyond anything I ever would of expected. The professionalism and attention to detail that he excretes is the reason I choose to come back.

LW
Lynn W.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Walk-in to check/replace two light bulbs. Angel was able to work me in quickly; got my car fixed in about 35 minutes and he even got my car washed! Thanks for great service!
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thanks for your feedback Lynn! We appreciate your business!

AH
Ashanti H.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer service and technicians are great!
Thank you all for working together as a team and doing very well on my car!

Thanks for your feedback Ashanti! We appreciate your business!

LP
Lynn P.
Waverly, TN
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Tailored Customer service and support
My Blue Link was a complex technological phenomenon. Mac Anderson was highly professional and made certain that I was informed throughout the entire process. We were able to resolve my problems. I am very satisfied and would recommend this dealership.

Thanks for your feedback Lynn! I am glad we were able to assist you with you Blue Link. Let us know if you ever need anything in the future!

GG
Geralyn G.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
02/15/2019 Category: Service
You treat people with respect.
My daughter's brought my vehicle in as she uses it for work as her vehicle is down. I watch her boys during the week. She is an employee of Wyatt-Johnson. Just so grateful for your great service, kind people and quality and integrity. Seems that's getting to be more and more of a rarity in this world. Thank you!!!

Thank you so much Geralyn!! We appreciate your kind words!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
On this visit I was able to call in and get an apppontment in a short amount of time and oil change was done in about an hour. And it was always great to see my favorite service team.

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate your business!

JV
Jochelle V.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2019 Category: Service
As always great friendly and professional staff. I love coming here.
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thanks for your feedback Jochelle!

NH
Natasha H.
Elkton, KY
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Staff!
Great Staff and Great Service!

Thanks for your feedback Natasha!

Dover, TN
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service
Recall Service was completed with no charge incurred.
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Hi -I apologize about your experience when calling into our dealership. I will be sure to address your concerns with our management team so this doesn't happen in the future. I hope you will give us another shot and if you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out to us directly. Thank you!

Mary B.
02/12/2019
Easy to deal with
My father bought an 05 Chevrolet Colorado from the Hyundai dealers used lot. Our Salesman, Delmar Moore, was polite and professional. We got a solid deal, especially considering some special circumstances. The customer service was top notch. Any issues we had were dealt with quickly. Any questions we had were answered quick as well. An overall pleasant experience.

Thanks Mary! We appreciate your business and I hope you enjoy your Colorado!

Joe F.
Nashville, TN
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Professional, friendly service
I can't be happier with my dealings with this dealership. I drive from Nashville to Clarksville for them to service my vehicle. On this visit, they encountered some unexpected issues that cropped up after the original service was complete. It took a week for them to figure out the problems and correct them, and since these were problems I did not have before I brought the car in for service, it was repaired at no charge to me. They also provided me a vehicle to drive during the repair.
Everyone there is friendly, helpful and very knowledgable. Marvin Landry did a great job managing this repair job for me, with a special thanks to Katherine Cannata for getting the ball rolling.

Thank you so much Joe!! We truly appreciate your patience while we fixed your vehicle. Please feel free to reach out to us if you ever need anything in the future. Thank you!

Maria P.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Clean
Great customer service, very friendly, great communication, very knowledgeable associate
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks for your feedback Maria! We appreciate your business!

FW
Forjpah W.
Fort Campbell, KY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2019 Category: Service
It’s not, it’s just ok
Good service and fairly competitive pricing

Thanks for your feedback Forjpah! I hope you will give us another shot at earning your business in the future. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you!

PF
Pearl F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Review
Always friendly and know what needs to be done

Thank you so much for your feedback Pearl!

Carlos S.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Attention and cordiality
place is good and also attention. Service personnel is very attentive.

Hi Carlos- I am so sorry that your Sonata is still having issues. We would love to speak with you to try to resolve this. Please feel free to reach out to our Service Manager, Daniel Jenkins, at 931-648-4300. Thanks!

Adams, TN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Satisfied
Timely repair completed on vehicle during my work hours.
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thanks for your feedback!

Mary P.
Ashland City, TN
Great Dealership
I bought my Hyundai at Wyatt Johnson and have always come there for all the service work. They tell you exactly what to expect and what is needed for the next service required. They check for any recalls. I feel I am in good hands with this dealership.

Thanks for your feedback Mary! We appreciate your business!

James F.
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great and polite service
Great and polite service
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you James! We appreciate your business!

Jacqueline C.
Russellville, KY
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding

Thanks for your feedback Jacqueline!

EH
Eric H.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast and a good Job
This time was much much better! In and out fast and everything was done right.

Thank you so much Eric! We appreciate your feedback!