Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5rating 4.700002
Overall Rating 2.3/5Overall Rating 2.3/5rating 2.3rating 2.3rating 2.3

Sheila H.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Ms
outstanding Service the

Springfield, TN
Sante Fe Sport Service 15 April 2029
Excellent service from scheduling to completion. Well done!

PB
Pamela B.
Close to home
Was close to were I live
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks for your feedback Pamela!

TD
Tammy D.
Guthrie, KY
my oil change visit
Sometimes I feel like it takes a long time even when you have an appointment. I do like the fact that if I miss my appointment because my husband forgot that someone called to reschedule. The filters were not as expensive as I thought it was going to be. Everyone is always friendly when we come it. I do wish I could figure out why my car makes the sound that it does. Everyone keeps saying its the tires but they only have 30, 000 miles on them and they have been making this noise since the second time I got the oil change. I feel like it cant be the tires but I plan to just get new ones soon.

Thanks for your thorough feedback Tammy! We appreciate your business. If you ever need anything in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us. I promise we will do our best to get you in and out in a timely manner next time.

Michael M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Angel and the crew are excellent, treated us like royalty, even though we were first time customers!

Thanks Michael!! We appreciate your feedback!

Service at Hyundai, Clarksville, TN
I have been using them for almost 4 years now and the service has always been excellent. Prices are fair, and the people there are polite and always helpful. The service is efficient and timely as well.

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate your loyalty!

Jennifer L.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I appreciate Rick for his professionalism and attention to detail during my service.

Thanks for your feedback Jennifer!

Jean F.
Pembroke, KY
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and friendly.
We were very surprised at how professional and friendly they were. We have recently moved to Kentucky and I was worried that we would not be able to find a place to service my vehicle. Wyatt Johnson Hyundai will definitely be getting all my business when needed.
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks for your feedback Jean!

04/14/2019 Category: Service
Always so nice and courteous

HG
Hope G.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Car maintenance
Everyone there treats you like family!
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thanks for your feedback Hope!

Dickson, TN
2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Like family!
Great sales and service staff!
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your business!

LR
Les R.
Eddyville, KY
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Efficient
I like that they keep to the schedule
Under promise and over deliver
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thanks for your feedback Les!

RL
Richard L.
the people
The people are the best.

Thanks for your feedback Richard! We appreciate your business!

Bowling Green, KY
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Treated with respect, fantastic price
When you go in for service as a woman you are afraid that people are going to slight you and take advantage of you. This has happened to me many times at other places. Everyone was courteous and helpful. They serviced what needed to be done and offered some suggestions on other areas that needed attention. No pressure, and no looking down their noses if you wanted to wait till later. The part that we needed repaired was half the price of another dealer we talked to. Thank you for great service at a great price. I told my husband this is where I want to get all the work done on our Hyundai.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We appreciate your business!

Paducah, KY
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Service department went above and beyond to help me
Renee in the service department was fantastic at helping me with my car and always took care of me. Advisors should be like her. Including Hyundai Corporate reps.

04/07/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Service dept worked with me to get the repairs done that needed to be completed. Staff is friendly.
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate your business!

Susan M.
Big Sandy, TN
03/30/2019 Category: Service
The staff was excellent!
I had to have my car towed to the Wyatt Johnson Hyundai dealership in Clarksville TN. The service representative that took care of me was excellent! He was kind, helpful and professional. This type of service is what makes the difference in any business! Well done Angel!
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thanks for your feedback Susan!

Jerry C.
Ashland City, TN
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Not happy this time.
Usually I get good service. This particular time I left unhappy. My car drove worse leaving then before I got there. I have to make an appointment to get a problem fixed that wasn't there before.
Daniel J., Service Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I'll do my best to correct this issue so it will not happen again. You can contact me anytime if any issues arise.

Daniel Jenkins
931-648-4300

KC
Kenneth C.
Hopkinsville, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Awesome staff
Got there before scheduled service time, took car right back. Told me 45 minutes and that’s what it was!

Thanks for your feedback Kenneth!! We appreciate your business!

03/29/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019