Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5rating 4.625
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/14/2018 Category: Service

Daniel B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Marvin was very helpful and got it done quicker then expected.
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks for your feedback Daniel!

PS
Phillip S.
Awesome!!!
Prompt service and friendliness of the employees

Thanks for your feedback Phillip! We appreciate it!

AN
Allen N.
Waverly, TN
wyatt-Johnson personnel and service
We have our 2016 Hyundai serviced at the dealership. The personnel in the service department are courteous, respectful and professional. They routinely explain the service being done and it is done in a timely manner. I dealt with Angel on my last two visits and could not ask for a more professional individual while being very friendly and knowledgeable.

Thank you so much Allen! We appreciate your business!

PF
Pompy F.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great previous times. No so great the last visit.
Normally I do not make comments but the problem with my now loose steering wheel really cause me some concern. If problem is corrected then I will recommend to a friend. Since I have to select they yes or no then I will select yes based on my hopes that problem will be corrected.
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Hi Pompy- I am sorry about the issue with your steering wheel. We would love to speak with you so we can try to resolve that for you. Please feel free to reach out to our Service Manager, Daniel Jenkins, at 931-648-4300. Thank you.

Pleasant View, TN
2016 Hyundai Genesis
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Do cars really need a $39 "Ethanol Water Removal Treatment?"
I don't see the real need for having a "BG Ethanol Water Removal Treatment" especially since it was just a bottle of fuel dryer that they charged me $39.95 for. I could have just stopped a got a bottle of Heet or STP Fuel Treatment for $3-4 and got the same benefits.

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize if you are not satisfied with the services done on your vehicle. We would love to speak with you in regards to the ethanol water removal treatment. Please feel free to reach out to our Service Manager, Daniel Jenkins, at 931-648-4300. Thank you.

GS
George S.
Adams, TN
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Knowledgeable,they take good care of for the past 12 years. ------------- THANKS
THE BEST.
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much George! We appreciate your loyalty!

Kerri B.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Service is wonderful, thank you!
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thanks for your feedback Kerri!

SP
Stayce P.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Courteous Service Members
Always a pleasure working with the Service Team at Wyatt Johnson Hyundai.

Thanks for your feedback Stayce!

931-245-1120

Miriam /soon to be Mrs. Jenkins S.
12/05/2018
Great customer service.

Thanks for your feedback Miriam!

TL
Thomas L.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Poor Software Update
Software update or service caused a 10 mpg reduction in gas mileage. Vehicle will be returned after next fill up to verify.
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Hi Thomas- I am sorry about the situation with your gas mileage. I hope we are able to get that fixed for you. Please reach out to our Service Manager, Daniel Jenkins, with any questions.

Thank you!

CR
Carl R.
Adams, TN
12/05/2018 Category: Service
oil change
great

Thanks for your feedback Carl!

TW
Trevor W.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Taylor W.
You guys are great! Will always be back

Hi Taylor- Thanks for your feedback! I am sorry about your wait. We do our best to keep our customers informed about their wait time. I will definitely pass along your feedback to the service manager so that we can improve in the future. Thanks again!

PS
Phillip S.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Always great and prompt service
The technicians are always friendly and helpful
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks for your feedback Phillip!

Janiece D.
Mc Ewen, TN
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Hyundai Service
Easy access. Great waiting room. Friendly service staff.

Thanks for your feedback Janiece!

Sharon H.
Ashland City, TN
Great Customer Service
Can’t say anything more than great customer service. Keep up the great job!

Thanks for your feedback Sharon!

Charlotte, TN
11/29/2018 Category: Service
The service
The service was fast. The people were friendly. I was very pleased
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thanks for your feedback!

GS
Gerald S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Last Moment oil change
Needed a oil change and scheduled it at the last moment. Went to my normal Hyundai service line but it turned out that it was supposed to have been at Mazda. The Mazda tech came over and took care of it. I was in and out super fast.

Thanks for your feedback Gerald! We appreciate your business!

NK
Natasha K.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Everythong
I’ve recently moved here from FL and hated every experience I had with their service department so believe me i was considering just having my husband start doing my oil changes. I’m so glad i used your department. Marvin was very friendly and helpful! We will be back. Thank you!!
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you so much Natasha!! I am glad we could assist you. We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle service needs for years to come!

DJ
Daniel J.
Cedar Hill, TN
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Great
Even greater
Joanne C., Digital Marketing Manager from Wyatt Johnson Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks for your feedback Daniel!