TW
Truman W.
02/14/2019
Courteous great mechanics finish work on time.
Jessica is great keeping me informed of any changes they found. The mechanics are great. They finish there work in a timely manner.

MN
Michele N.
02/12/2019
It's efficient, clean, personable,fair quotable rates and master workmanship.
5 star rating from me. I called and they got me the next morning. My car was efficiently worked on in a timely manner. Jessica took care of all my personal needs and I'm very please with the quality of their workmanship for such an affordable price. Fantastic automotive shop.

DR. JAMES R.
NASHVILLE, TN
Ram Pickup
02/08/2019
My experience
Mark saved me about $2200 over dealership quote. Would not take my vehicle to anyone else. Great workmanship- great honest people. Jim Rogers

KG
KELLY G.
02/05/2019
Bailed me out
Could not be happier. You squeezed me in and my truck is running great. Got out cheaper than I was quoted. Thanks so much. See you again.

MA
Marcus A.
01/31/2019
Lifetime customer!
I had a complete engine failure. They diagnosed it super fast, they diagnosed it accurately, and had me back on the road in a week with a new engine. There's great communication from the office, and the highest quality work!

I've been taking my cars to Mark for 12 years, and will as long as I live here!

Alex M.
Lexus GS 400
01/31/2019
Highly Recommend
Very trustworthy and cost efficient. Highly recommend Mark’s to anyone with automotive needs in the Nashville area.

Jane S.
01/28/2019
Car repair
Everything was great. The frobt line staff to the mechanics, all were very professional. I felt like they listened to me when I was explaining my car issues. The staff was very willing to work with my schedule. I woukd recommend them to everyone!

BK
Barry K.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/24/2019
Love them!
Always great work at a great price!

JOSH D.
Nissan Versa
01/24/2019
Always awesome
As honest as they come. I moved 45 minutes away, and I still make my way to Mark's.

ME
Mariano E.
GMC Terrain
01/23/2019
Great!!
Great people, knows what they are doing. Gente muy responsable y saben lo que hacen. Muy recomendable.

01/22/2019
Honest Mechanic
Every experience I’ve had here has consisted of receiving quality and honest work on my car, would recommend to anyone!

BC
BRANDON C.
Hyundai Accent
01/21/2019
honest and reliable
Thank you for continuing to earn loyalty.

Saturn VUE
01/19/2019
The service is always very good and done in a timely manner.

Mark B.
Ford Econoline
01/17/2019
The People.
As always, Mark and his crew were fantastic.

VS
Vee S.
01/12/2019
Best in town
Jesse and Caleb make auto repair a no-brainer. Always top quality work and honesty.

01/11/2019
Wonderful Customer Service
Everyone that works at Mark's automotive is so nice and helpful. They always treat me wonderful and I trust them 100% with my car.

CG
Christa G.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/11/2019
Honest people
They fixed just the problem and for a fair price. Very friendly. My car sounds brand new!

AH
Anna H.
01/03/2019
Friendly
I’ve been to Marks twice now and always feel like I’m treated me fairly and as a friend. My car is always fixed within a days time and I’m communicated with as expected. I’ve recommended it to several people in the nations area!

TT
TAMMY T.
12/17/2018
ALWAYS EXCELLENT SERVICE!
I have been taking my car to Mark's Automotive since 2011, when a co-worker recommended them. I love that this shop is within my community and any time I call, they can usually fit me in within 48 hrs. They provide excellent service at a reasonable rate. Never try to gouge me or convince me that I need something done to my car that is not required. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else!

DONNA W.
Kia Spectra
12/15/2018
Very Trusted Business
I have trusted Mark with our auto's for so many years, I really don't know how long.(30??) He gives good, honest work for the dollars charged. His employees are friendly and totally professional. The office manager is the sweetest woman and always makes me comfortable whil waiting. I recorrmend Mark's Automotive to anyone who requires excellent mechanic work done at a honest fee.