Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Raymond G.
Cleveland, OH
03/22/2018
Excllent auto diagnosticians work
The owner Steve is honest and loyal to his customers I have been a customer for 25 plus years. and plan on being one of his satisfied customers His staff is very cordial and knowledgeable .

Stacie M.
10/16/2017
dishonor and life threatening mistake
after routine tire rotation and oil change, a wheel flew off my car while traveling 70 mph. All four tires were found to be missing lug nuts and loose. Thousands in damage and Mr. Ali claims "he's not responsible". Well, then, who is?????

Craig S.
Elyria, OH
08/01/2017
Overpriced
Overpriced. Left the wheels loose on my car

BOB S.
Cleveland, OH
10/26/2011
2007 Corvette work.
I can always trust the service and TLC.

STARK H.
North Olmsted, OH
10/23/2011
one of the best !!
steve stays on top of things,,,,and goes the extra mile to keep his costmer happy,,,,and thats why i keep comeing back !!

RT
ROBERT T.
10/20/2011
Regular Maintenance - Oil Change
Great customer service - always pleasant. Online tracking tool of service history is a nice touch. It's the little things that make you go back.

LG

CRAIG N.
Lorain, OH
10/09/2011
happy coustomer
your the best auto shop in cleveland.

LN
LISA N.
09/11/2011
AWESOME
I stopped in with limited time to spare and they went right to work without any problem. My first visit there and I will most definetly be making return visits.

SK
STEVEN K.
Elyria, OH
09/10/2011
Quick work
I received quick work and help with a problem with my Town & Country. My wife took it up to Xtreme Performance to have heater hoses that I replaced check. They checked my work and set my wife's worries to rest.

BW
BOB W.
Fairview Park, OH
09/06/2011
Brake Work
Service was done very quickly. Brakes are now working perfectly.

ROBT H.
Vermilion, OH
09/05/2011
1999 Corvette
I was very pleased with the work you performed on my 1999 Corvette.

Tim, who performed the work on my corvette, was everything anyone could expect out of a mechanic, especially on a corvette. Without hesitation he diagnosed the leaking seal problem and replaced it with the skill level that not many mechanics possess.

Other than myself, Tim is going to be the only person that will ever touch my 'vette.

Xtreme Performance now has another loyal customer.

Thank you.

Bob Harsany

MARION C.
Rochester, MI
08/30/2011
majacumo@comcast.net
Very professional operation. Strongly recomend there shop for any auto related service!

CHESTER C.
North Olmsted, OH
08/26/2011
Steve has always taken care of me and my families needs for over 15 years and will always use him as long as he is around and in the auto repair business!
Thanks!
Chester Connolly

CHRISTINE S.
08/06/2011
oil change tire rotation
I rate the service and environment excellent, but I was was quoted a price (32.95) and charged much higher (45.64). I had a Ford coupon (29.95) which I would have used if I knew your service was going to much higher. For the xtra 3$, I thought I would try your service. I questioned the charge at the register and was given no reasonable answer. Christine Shermak

WH
WILLIAM H.
Rocky River, OH
07/10/2011
1978 Corvette
Excellent service and vehicle repair.