Overall Rating 3.95/5Overall Rating 3.95/5Overall Rating 3.95/5rating 3.95rating 3.95

Latest Review about 2 months ago

RA
RIck A.
10/26/2018
Very dishonest place to turn your vehicle's key to .
Took a vehicle in to replace the whole set of brake lines just to find out later they only did half and left the rest claiming they don't need to be replaced .
If I did not look obviously I would have been happy .So make sure you do your home work after you get your vehicle fixed there and you will see what was done and what not .

Brandon S.
Macedonia, OH
08/28/2018
Great/friendly service
Shop replaced brakes and rotors for a great price. They also fixed another shop's mistakes for next to nothing to ensure my car was driving 100%.

mike c.
08/23/2018
Stay Away Horrible Experience
These people are liars that put parts on my car that I did not authorize, they damaged my car, and now they refuse to call me back. I am in the process of taking them to court. I have been a car enthusiast for the past 30+ years. I have owned many cars that I have done performance and appearance upgrades on, restores, etc. I was looking for a shop that specializes in high performance cars to have some work done on my 2006 Pontiac GTO. I am the original owner and the car has less than 6,000 miles on it. I took my car to Xtreme Performance to have a simple brake job done. We agreed on a price of $1,300 to have the cross drilled/slotted rotors that were on my car replaced with the same style. When picking up my car I was greeted by Ken. He shook my hand, told me about my car, had me complete my paperwork and then took me outside. When we got to my car he said he went with a standard set of Bendix rotors since they have less chance of warping. I was never called about this and did not approve these parts. He said they were high performance and that I should try them. I wanted to get my car home so I left (I only live 4 miles away). I called Ken a few hours later and told him I was not happy with the look of the rotors and I wanted the ones that we agreed upon. Ken said the real reason he went with standard rotors is because he could not find the cross drilled/slotted ones in stock. He said he would try to find them. I called Ken back multiple times over the next few days for updates. He said he was still working on it. I found a set, confirmed they were in stock and gave the information to Ken. I again never got a call back from Ken so I called him for an update. He told me that he found a different brand of rotor than then one I told him about and it was going to cost me. I am not clear why as we agreed on $1,300 for cross drilled and slotted rotors. Anyway Ken said the parts were coming fed ex. and he would call me with the cost, etc. I never heard back from Ken. Being fed up I removed the parts that they put on and replaced them with the cross/drilled and slotted rotors that were supposed to be put on as agreed. During my installation I noticed the paint was soft and bubbling of my coated brake reservoir since break fluid was spilled on it. I will have to take this off and send it out to be re-coated. I put a hold the charge with my credit card company until I could resolve this situation with Xtreme Performance. I got a call from Steve. He was very nice and very apologetic stating that this is not how they do business, treat customers, they never put parts on without customer approval, etc. He did say the reason they put on standard AC Declo rotors was because they could not warranty the cross/drilled and slotted ones. So at this point I have been told that there were two different brands of rotors on my car and two different reasons why they did not put the style rotor on that we agreed to. I told Steve this entire mess could have been avoided IF HE WOULD HAVE BEEN HONEST, CALLED ME AND SAID THEY CANT PUT ON THE PARTS THAT I WANTED. I WOULD HAVE JUST PICKED UP THE CAR. Regardless Steve said he would call me back by the end of the day. Well, how he treats his customers and does his business is the opposite of what he told me. I have called and left messages for Steve at least five time and he has never called me back and will not talk to me when I call. The last time I tried to contact him someone their said that they would be willing to return the parts that they put on my car less the restocking charge and they would credit me with the remainder. These were the parts that they put on that I did not authorize. The only positive thing is that I did not have them do my cam and heads. I see from other posts that other have had similar experiences. I am not they only one this has happened to. I am trying to get in touch with anyone else that has had an experience such as mine with Xtreme Performance. If so please contact me.

EM
Eugene M.
08/09/2018
RAM 1500
I took my truck in to get RAM Badges removed, truck was returned with Scratches and marks on both doors. You could still see the RAM 1500 sticker showing through my paint. Awful work, brand new truck that will need to go to a body shop now, all because of careless customer service. I do not recommend, bad, bad business.

Raymond G.
Cleveland, OH
03/22/2018
Excllent auto diagnosticians work
The owner Steve is honest and loyal to his customers I have been a customer for 25 plus years. and plan on being one of his satisfied customers His staff is very cordial and knowledgeable .

Stacie M.
10/16/2017
dishonor and life threatening mistake
after routine tire rotation and oil change, a wheel flew off my car while traveling 70 mph. All four tires were found to be missing lug nuts and loose. Thousands in damage and Mr. Ali claims "he's not responsible". Well, then, who is?????

Craig S.
08/01/2017
Overpriced
Overpriced. Left the wheels loose on my car

BOB S.
Cleveland, OH
10/26/2011
2007 Corvette work.
I can always trust the service and TLC.

STARK H.
North Olmsted, OH
10/23/2011
one of the best !!
steve stays on top of things,,,,and goes the extra mile to keep his costmer happy,,,,and thats why i keep comeing back !!

RT
ROBERT T.
10/20/2011
Regular Maintenance - Oil Change
Great customer service - always pleasant. Online tracking tool of service history is a nice touch. It's the little things that make you go back.

LG

CRAIG N.
Lorain, OH
10/09/2011
happy coustomer
your the best auto shop in cleveland.

LN
LISA N.
09/11/2011
AWESOME
I stopped in with limited time to spare and they went right to work without any problem. My first visit there and I will most definetly be making return visits.

SK
STEVEN K.
09/10/2011
Quick work
I received quick work and help with a problem with my Town & Country. My wife took it up to Xtreme Performance to have heater hoses that I replaced check. They checked my work and set my wife's worries to rest.

BW
BOB W.
Fairview Park, OH
09/06/2011
Brake Work
Service was done very quickly. Brakes are now working perfectly.

ROBT H.
Vermilion, OH
09/05/2011
1999 Corvette
I was very pleased with the work you performed on my 1999 Corvette.

Tim, who performed the work on my corvette, was everything anyone could expect out of a mechanic, especially on a corvette. Without hesitation he diagnosed the leaking seal problem and replaced it with the skill level that not many mechanics possess.

Other than myself, Tim is going to be the only person that will ever touch my 'vette.

Xtreme Performance now has another loyal customer.

Thank you.

Bob Harsany

MARION C.
Rochester, MI
08/30/2011
majacumo@comcast.net
Very professional operation. Strongly recomend there shop for any auto related service!

CHESTER C.
North Olmsted, OH
08/26/2011
Steve has always taken care of me and my families needs for over 15 years and will always use him as long as he is around and in the auto repair business!
Thanks!
Chester Connolly

CHRISTINE S.
08/06/2011
oil change tire rotation
I rate the service and environment excellent, but I was was quoted a price (32.95) and charged much higher (45.64). I had a Ford coupon (29.95) which I would have used if I knew your service was going to much higher. For the xtra 3$, I thought I would try your service. I questioned the charge at the register and was given no reasonable answer. Christine Shermak

WH
WILLIAM H.
Rocky River, OH
07/10/2011
1978 Corvette
Excellent service and vehicle repair.