MO
Mark O.
Strongsville, OH
08/13/2019
Took my car in for New Tires on 8/13/19. Talked w Steve earlier in the week and he beat the price of the Competition hands down. Said the tires would be in Wednesday 8/14/19. They came in on 8/13 a day early. Set the appointment that afternoon and he was able to Accommodate my Schedule today and I left with 4 new tires and I am completely Satisfied with the work Steve does and the Shop does for me and my Family. I’ve been dealing with Steve for over 15 Years and have never been let Down at all. Super Shop. Super Crew. Super Owners. Kudos to Xtreme Performance

EH
Eric H.
06/29/2019
Xtreme Performance Exceeds!
If you are a collector car owner and are searching for excellent service, this is the place. I love my old car and won’t allow just any mechanic to touch it. Jason at Xtreme is my choice. This guy lives old cars. He is absolutely knowledgeable about rods to classics. The shop is immaculate, friendly and also important, reasonably priced. Highly recommended.

RA
RIck A.
10/26/2018
Very dishonest place to turn your vehicle's key to .
Took a vehicle in to replace the whole set of brake lines just to find out later they only did half and left the rest claiming they don't need to be replaced .
If I did not look obviously I would have been happy .So make sure you do your home work after you get your vehicle fixed there and you will see what was done and what not .

Brandon S.
Macedonia, OH
08/28/2018
Great/friendly service
Shop replaced brakes and rotors for a great price. They also fixed another shop's mistakes for next to nothing to ensure my car was driving 100%.

EM
Eugene M.
08/09/2018
RAM 1500
I took my truck in to get RAM Badges removed, truck was returned with Scratches and marks on both doors. You could still see the RAM 1500 sticker showing through my paint. Awful work, brand new truck that will need to go to a body shop now, all because of careless customer service. I do not recommend, bad, bad business.

Raymond G.
Cleveland, OH
03/22/2018
Excllent auto diagnosticians work
The owner Steve is honest and loyal to his customers I have been a customer for 25 plus years. and plan on being one of his satisfied customers His staff is very cordial and knowledgeable .

Stacie M.
10/16/2017
dishonor and life threatening mistake
after routine tire rotation and oil change, a wheel flew off my car while traveling 70 mph. All four tires were found to be missing lug nuts and loose. Thousands in damage and Mr. Ali claims "he's not responsible". Well, then, who is?????

Craig S.
08/01/2017
Overpriced
Overpriced. Left the wheels loose on my car

BOB S.
Cleveland, OH
10/26/2011
2007 Corvette work.
I can always trust the service and TLC.

STARK H.
North Olmsted, OH
10/23/2011
one of the best !!
steve stays on top of things,,,,and goes the extra mile to keep his costmer happy,,,,and thats why i keep comeing back !!

RT
ROBERT T.
10/20/2011
Regular Maintenance - Oil Change
Great customer service - always pleasant. Online tracking tool of service history is a nice touch. It's the little things that make you go back.

LG

CRAIG N.
Lorain, OH
10/09/2011
happy coustomer
your the best auto shop in cleveland.

LN
LISA N.
09/11/2011
AWESOME
I stopped in with limited time to spare and they went right to work without any problem. My first visit there and I will most definetly be making return visits.

SK
STEVEN K.
09/10/2011
Quick work
I received quick work and help with a problem with my Town & Country. My wife took it up to Xtreme Performance to have heater hoses that I replaced check. They checked my work and set my wife's worries to rest.