Z Tech Automobile Services, Inc.

ND
Nellie D.
Acura MDX
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Nellie said the staff were very prompt, professional, and honest. She suggests that they should keep up the good work.

HB
Henrietta B.
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Henrietta said the staff were fair, and they took care of her right away. She liked what they did, and she was very satisfied with her service.

Scott M.
Volkswagen Passat
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dawn. She said the service was good. They are friendly and honest.

ET
Eric T.
Saint Paul, MN
Nissan Maxima
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the employees were courteous. They provided honest service. The price was as he expected.

WH
WALTER H.
Prior Lake, MN
01/02/2018
Another good experience
As usual, Z-Tech was ready for me on time. The routine service work on my Toyota RAV4 was done promptly, with a full explanation of the work done and recommendations going forward.

I have been a customer since 1995 and have never had a better experience.

MF
Mike F.
Chevrolet HHR
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sheila. She said the business was the best in many years. She said they were reliable, honorable and dependable.

Jay H.
Lincoln MKT
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Jay said the staff is honest, quick, and does a great job.

JERRY S.
Nissan Armada
12/30/2017
Grate
Fast and friendly great service!

PH
Phil H.
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Phil said the employees completed the service close to their service bid. They kept him up to date on his service. The work was really good.

KW
KAREN W.
GMC Acadia
12/27/2017
Fast service
Appointment available at short notice, fast service but price high
Ken Z., Owner/Operator from Z Tech Automobile Services, Inc. responded on 12/29/2017

Thank you Karen for your recent visit to Z Tech! We take pride in offering the best service experience that prod uces satisfied customers. Sorry you felt the price was high, unfortunately your vehicle required us to go through the fender to replace that headlight. Hope all is working well now. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

TC
Tanya C.
Saturn Ion
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Tanya said she has been using the business for some time and she likes them.

CAROL M.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/20/2017
Personal service at super reasonable cost
I appreciate all of the staff at Z-Tech! They are kind, helpful - and absolutely trustworthy! When I step up to the counter to pay my bill, I often think it should be more. I never feel overcharged or taken advantage of - and if Ken says it needs fixing, well - it needs fixing! I love going to a place where I have complete confidence that I am receiving the best service and care.
Ken Z., Owner/Operator from Z Tech Automobile Services, Inc. responded on 12/21/2017

Hi Carol - Thank you for your great review! It was a pleasure, we really appreciate your business and trusting us for your vehicles service needs. Integrity and honesty are very important to us -  we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Micki G.
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Larry. He said this business provided perfect service. The work was done right. He was in and out. They took good care of him.
Ken Z., Owner/Operator from Z Tech Automobile Services, Inc. responded on 12/22/2017

Thank you Larry for your continued loyalty to Z Tech! We really appreciate your business and trusting us for your vehicles service needs. Integrity and honesty are very important to us - it was a pleasure, and we look forward to serving you again.

RJ
Rick J.
Scion xB
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Rick said the business didn't notice a slow leak in the tire and didn't fill the tire with air. The service that was done was a good job.

Thank you Rick for your recent visit to Z Tech. Integrity and honesty are very important to us - We take pride in offering the best service experience, so sorry that we missed the tire leak. Glad you were happy with the the brake work. We look forward to seeing you again!

ZH
ZOE H.
Toyota Matrix
12/09/2017
ZTech for excellent service and peace of mind.
I have only good things to say about my experiences with ZTech. I wish I would have discovered them sooner. I am a senior with LOTS of experiences to compare. They are responsive, knowledgeable, skilled, thorough, friendly, respectful, and take the time to communicate. They take pride in their work, and appreciate your business. They care about helping you stay safe on the road, and confident in your car`s reliability.
Ken Z., Owner/Operator from Z Tech Automobile Services, Inc. responded on 12/12/2017

Thank you Zoe for your recent visit to Z Tech. Integrity and honesty are very important to us - We take pride in offering the best service experience and it's always encouraging to hear of satisfied customers. We look forward to seeing you again!

RO
Rob O.
Prior Lake, MN
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Tammy. She said the business does the job right and the only did what was discussed.

Cameron W.
Shakopee, MN
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Cameron said they were quick and they gave him the answers he was looking for. They provided good service.

BK
Brenda K.
Waconia, MN
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Brenda said the employees were trustworthy and she was comfortable with them. She stated that she felt like they weren't trying to scam her and they didn't try to fix something that wasn't broken. She has been using this business for years.

Thank you Brenda for your continued loyalty to Z Tech! We really appreciate your business and trusting us for your vehicles service needs. Integrity and honesty are very important to us - it was a pleasure, and we look forward to serving you again.

LK
Les K.
Kia Soul
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Sue. She said the staff are always awesome and trustworthy. She has been coming to them for over 25 years and the prices are always great.

Thank you for your recent visit to Z Tech Les and Sue. It's always encouraging to hear of satisfied customers. August 2017 marked our 25th Year Anniversary - Thank You. We appreciate your business over the years and look forward to serving you again soon.

JARED S.
12/03/2017
Fair service from people who care
I had some back luck with a couple of shops before taking my car to Z-Tech. I needed an engine replacement and Z-Tech gave me the fairest and most detailed estimate. The work came in below the expected cost and I've been taking my car there ever since. They are able to check out my car and get it back to me quickly too.
Ken Z., Owner/Operator from Z Tech Automobile Services, Inc. responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you Jared for your recent visit to Z Tech! We take pride in offering the best service experience and it's always encouraging to hear of satisfied customers. Integrity and honesty are very important to us - Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We look forward to seeing you again soon.