Amwell Automotive Inc.

Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25
Tyler G. on 08/14/2014
Tyler said he had to go back to this business twice because they did not fix his vehicle properly the first time. He had to leave his vehicle with them for a whole week the second time. He is a student so this was a huge inconvenience for him. His vehicle ended up breaking down a third time to where he could barely turn his steering wheel. His serpentine belt finally snapped and caused another part to be destroyed in his vehicle.
Service Date: 08/06/2014
Review Created: 08/14/2014
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/20/2014

Tyler, I wish you would have reached out to me prior with your concerns, Your car was here three times during the summer of 2013  first with a blown brake line, the second a power steering failure yes there was a part failure which we corrected at the third visit. I have called several times attempting to collect payment and you have not responded. We had a great relationship with you family It saddens me that this is the first communication we have recieved from you. The review was prompted because I closed the invoice from our software while we await payment. Please respond to our calls so we can bring closure to this situation.  Respectfully, Kevin

Jason L. ReScore Review on 09/18/2013
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Jason said this business fixed all his issues.
Service Date: 08/21/2013
Review Created: 09/13/2013

Jason said he had to bring the vehicle back twice. The air compressor still wasn't fixed. He wouldn't recommend the business based on this experience.
Service Date: 08/21/2013
Review Created: 09/13/2013
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/16/2013

I called Jason to discuss the problems he expierenced (I have not recieved a call back so far) We originally installed a air conditioner compressor clutch March of 2012, there was a problem with the clutch March of 2013 we corrected under warranty. Jason never called back after with any concerns. I worked with Jason due to financial issues and did not recieve final payment until recently. I am disappointed in the low rating and wish Jason would of reached out to us with concerns there was plenty of oppurtunity since I spoke with him several times in attempt to obtain payment.

Joe P. ReScore Review on 01/17/2013
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Joe said his initial dissatisfaction was just a little slip up by this business. He screened it out with Kevin and everything is fine now. He has been going to this business for a long time and they do a great job. He is very satisfied.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 01/03/2013
Review Created: 01/11/2013

Joe said they forgot to tighten the lug nuts on his rear tires.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 01/03/2013
Review Created: 01/11/2013
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/16/2013
Joe did return after the last repair due to noise from the rear tires. The aftermarket wheels on his Jeep did not seat properly and allowed the lug nuts to loosen. We prompty retorqued and confirmed proper seating of the wheels. I spoke with Joe today to be certain no additional problems have occured. I advised Joe that any time his wheels are off in the future we will retorque after a road test to prevent any future issues.