Amwell Automotive Inc.

Vehicle: Saturn Ion 3
Service Date: 12/15/2015
Review Created: 12/16/2015 09:34 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/21/2015

Good morning Pat, Thank you for the kind review. We spoke on the phone and confirmed the no response to the recommendation was accidental. I appreciate the correction, thanks you for being such great clients, have a Merry Christmas, Kevin

Jason L. ReScore Review on 09/18/2013
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Jason said this business fixed all his issues.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 08/21/2013
Review Created: 09/13/2013

Jason said he had to bring the vehicle back twice. The air compressor still wasn't fixed. He wouldn't recommend the business based on this experience.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 08/21/2013
Review Created: 09/13/2013
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/16/2013

I called Jason to discuss the problems he expierenced (I have not recieved a call back so far) We originally installed a air conditioner compressor clutch March of 2012, there was a problem with the clutch March of 2013 we corrected under warranty. Jason never called back after with any concerns. I worked with Jason due to financial issues and did not recieve final payment until recently. I am disappointed in the low rating and wish Jason would of reached out to us with concerns there was plenty of oppurtunity since I spoke with him several times in attempt to obtain payment.

Pat P. ReScore Review on 05/28/2013
"Rescore"
You guys are always 5 star for me.
Vehicle: GMC Suburban
Service Date: 05/22/2013
Review Created: 05/25/2013 02:18 PM

"Outstnding service"
Thanks for another service on my ageing fleet.
Vehicle: GMC Suburban
Service Date: 05/22/2013
Review Created: 05/25/2013 02:18 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 05/28/2013
Pat as per our phone conversation you were very happy with our service. The one star was meant to be five, thanks for updating the listing have a wonderful day, Kevin
Joe P. ReScore Review on 01/17/2013
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Joe said his initial dissatisfaction was just a little slip up by this business. He screened it out with Kevin and everything is fine now. He has been going to this business for a long time and they do a great job. He is very satisfied.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 01/03/2013
Review Created: 01/11/2013

Joe said they forgot to tighten the lug nuts on his rear tires.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 01/03/2013
Review Created: 01/11/2013
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/16/2013
Joe did return after the last repair due to noise from the rear tires. The aftermarket wheels on his Jeep did not seat properly and allowed the lug nuts to loosen. We prompty retorqued and confirmed proper seating of the wheels. I spoke with Joe today to be certain no additional problems have occured. I advised Joe that any time his wheels are off in the future we will retorque after a road test to prevent any future issues.
robert b. on 03/31/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Alternator"
Professional staff, quality work, owners stand behind their mission statement
Service Date: 03/21/2017
Review Created: 03/31/2017 07:51 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/31/2017

Thank You so much Robert, Our business is based on the true core values that we list in our mission statement. It is always refreshing to know they are appreciated.
Have a great day, Kevin

Robert L. on 02/03/2017
"quality service"
very happy with repair
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 02/03/2017 10:08 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/15/2017

No problem , that’s what we are here for
Have a great day

Jim S. on 01/31/2017
"professional service"
Very thorough- they look ahead to prevent future problems before they happen
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 01/30/2017
Review Created: 01/31/2017 04:17 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/31/2017

Jim, We know how important your family vehicles are, Thank you for the long term trust you have placed in us, have a great day

Marie J. on 01/27/2017
Marie said she was satisfied with their work. She was pleased with what they did.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 01/20/2017
Review Created: 01/27/2017
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/31/2017

Tom D. on 01/23/2017
"Front headlight Bulb replacement "
Friendly fast service
Vehicle: Jaguar XJ8
Service Date: 01/19/2017
Review Created: 01/23/2017 03:54 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/25/2017

Tom, Thank you for trusting us, glad we could take care of your headlamp problem quickly, Have a great day

Jill S. on 01/22/2017
"Great experience"
This was the easiest experience I've had in a long time at a mechanic! I was a first time customer and I dropped my car off for an oil change and a headlight and a windshield wiper… They were ready for me when I got there… Done in time for me to pick my car up When I needed it. They did a thorough computerized analysis… Which was texted me and called to review with me. I will use them over and over again I wish they could do Pennsylvania inspections :-)
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Service Date: 01/20/2017
Review Created: 01/22/2017 05:56 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/25/2017

Jill, Thank you so much for the review, Such a great reminder of why we work so hard to perfect the customer experience. Welcome to the Amwell Automotive family.

John B. on 01/17/2017
"Honesty"
We have a 1995 Chevy Lumina Amwell Auto has been helping us keep running. Sadly, our time is running out, but Amwell has been awesome helping us keep 'her' on the road. Thank you!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Lumina
Review Created: 01/17/2017 05:15 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/20/2017

Pam and John, We are so blessed to have such great clients, Thank you for the privilege of keeping your fleet rolling, have a great weekend

Kevin E. on 01/17/2017
Kevin said they did a good job.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Review Created: 01/17/2017
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/20/2017

Kevin, Glad we were are able to get your truck ready for the road trip,  enjoy you vacation

Woody H. on 01/16/2017
Spoke with Elena. She said the service at this business is very good and she would recommend them to others.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Review Created: 01/16/2017
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/20/2017

We are so glad you found us, Looking forward to seeing you again in the future, Thank Again

Mr./Ms. W. on 01/14/2017
"Highly Trusted and Reliable "
The most thorough and quality automotive repair shop around! The detail in every inspection report is remarkable and makes the process of your repair transparent. The Amwell Auto crew is the best!
Vehicle: Ford F450 Super Duty
Review Created: 01/14/2017 06:29 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/20/2017

Thank you so much for the awesome review, We love nothing more than to  keep you your fleet functional. Glad we could help!! Have a great day

Rita C. on 01/13/2017
"Great find!!"
My Mazda3 is "of an age" where she'll need extra affection/attention. My first appt with the pro's at Amwell Automotive was very reassuring. Although my appt was only for a basic oil change and checkup, they also provided a list of servicing items that will need to be addressed in the near future in order to keep my car healthy. Approximate costs were noted for each of those recommended service items. No hard sell here, just friendly knowledgeable service ...and free shuttle service if you need a ride back home. ;o)
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Review Created: 01/13/2017 04:36 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/20/2017

Rita, There is nothing better than a great review from a first time visitor, welcome to the Amwell family. Looking forward to a long relationship helping to keep your "mature" Mazda road ready. Have a great weekend

Cody B. on 01/13/2017
"Very friendly, work was completed in the time frame quoted"
Work performed came in under the price quoted
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Review Created: 01/13/2017 08:32 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/20/2017

Cody, Customer satisfaction is our main goal, thank you for taking the time to share your experience, have a great day

Dennis M. on 01/09/2017
Dennis said the service is always good.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 01/05/2017
Review Created: 01/09/2017
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/12/2017

Thank you Dennis, we are so blessed that you have let us service the family cars for so many years, thanks again Kevin

Art G. on 01/07/2017
"Alway the best service"
I would recommend them to anyone - honest, friendly and qualified
Vehicle: BMW X3
Service Date: 01/06/2017
Review Created: 01/07/2017 05:26 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/12/2017

Wow, thank you Art for such kind words, so glad we can take care of your needs, have a great day Kevin

Mark V. on 12/23/2016
"New to the area. Glad I found such a solid auto shop."
Amwell Automotice is a quality shop that provides top notch services at reasonable rates. The staff is very knowledgeable and they are willing to help you with all of your needs.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 12/22/2016
Review Created: 12/23/2016 11:26 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/29/2016

Mark, We are so happy you found us, we love to prove our ability and give the level of customer service you deserve. Have a great New Year

Nina P. on 12/23/2016
"The mechanics, Pat and Kevin, are very knowledgable, friendly, and honest. Wouldn't go anywhere else."
I've been going to Amwell Auto for years and completely trust this team of mechanics.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 12/21/2016
Review Created: 12/23/2016 03:14 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/23/2016

We are so blessed to have clients like you. You make our job so easy!!
Merry Christmas