Review for Magic Mechanic Inc.
PATRICK B. on 03/14/2014
"window motor replacement"
Your work is always 5 out of 5 but it took from 730 am Monday morning til 4pm Tuesday afternoon.Parts were in stock you were shorthanded on mechanics.I could have been logged in and brought it back Tuesday and been without a vehicle for 1 day only. I still think your business is great but need a little more communication.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 03/11/2014
Review Created: 03/14/2014 08:09 AM
JD R. at Magic Mechanic Inc. responded on 03/14/2014

Yes Patrick we were short on help, one of our senior technicians Greg was having emergancy surgury he had a hole in his stomach spilling acids into his body he is still out and will be for a while, during this period we may have dropped the ball" we were very concearned the original prognosis from the doctors didnt look good we honestly thought we were going to loose him for good! I know Magic Mechanic is held to a higher standard then most" and should be" But were only human" during this period I guess its best to say we were just trying to keep it together! I will talk to my guys in a case like this if we had one they should have offered you a $3.99 a day rental car at no charge to buy them the time they needed! We will do better next time!