#1 Cochran Hyundai Monroeville

Overall Rating 4.1555556/5Overall Rating 4.1555556/5Overall Rating 4.1555556/5Overall Rating 4.1555556/5rating 4.1555556
Overall Rating 2.13333/5Overall Rating 2.13333/5rating 2.13333rating 2.13333rating 2.13333
Robert W. on 10/21/2017
"bob johnson, service desk, is very friendly, easy to talk to & cooperative when we think things need further explanation"
very good
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/21/2017 07:40 AM
Georjean E. on 10/20/2017
"Lasy minute inspection"
I lost track of time and my inspection was past due... They got me in a couple hours after I called and got me legal again. So happy they could fit me in when they did.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/19/2017 12:54 PM
Verified Customer on 10/19/2017
"Fast competent service"
Always appreciate the timely, fair and complete service provided.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/19/2017 10:50 AM
William S. on 10/18/2017
"Exceeded my expectations!"
This is unheard of, at least in my circles... Engine started using oil about a year ago at about 96,000 miles. I recorded oil usage over 4 months, adding a quart to a quart and a half every 750 miles. I then reported it to Cochran, who acknowledged an engine recall for my vehicle and worked with Hyundai, recording usage over the next 4 or 5 months, until resolved. Today, with over 111,000 miles, I have a brand new engine! Thank you, #1 Cochran, Monroeville!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 12:56 PM
Kevin P A. at #1 Cochran Hyundai Monroeville responded on 10/19/2017

Hi William,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. I am sorry that it had to drag out for the warranty process but it obviously worked out in the end. Thank you so much for the fantastic survey! Thank you for being our customer.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you in the future.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: kanderson@cochran.com or by phone (412) 374-1111 ext. 12007 if I can be of any assistance to you.

Carole B. on 10/18/2017
"Service Performed "
Thank you.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 10:47 AM
Kevin P A. at #1 Cochran Hyundai Monroeville responded on 10/19/2017

Hi Carole,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thank you for being our customer.

James V. on 10/18/2017
"DALE IS A GREAT SERVICE ADVISOR"
GOOD PEOPLE
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 07:33 AM

Hi James

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. We agree that Dale is great. We are lucky to have him on our team. Thank you so much for commending him in the survey. It means more than you know. Thank you for being our customer.

Frances M. on 10/17/2017
"Thorough"
My appointment was for an oil change and inspection. I was asked if this would be a good time to attend to a routine preventative maintenance service that was due. The service was explained well. My questions were answered completely. The service was performed in a timey fashion. The staff, especially the person who I dealt with directly, is wonderful to work with.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 05:40 PM

Hi Frances,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well.It is fantastic to hear that the team performed well for you. Your satisfaction is the most important thing so if there is ever an issue or question please dont hesitate to reach out to us.  Thank you for being our customer.

John J. on 10/17/2017
"Express service "
Your service and supporting staff provide a excellent mixture of automotive operations for the driving public.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 01:49 PM

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thank you for the uplifting comments. It means a lot to us. Thank you for being our customer.

Verified Customer on 10/17/2017
"convient location for me, nice waiting area and friendly service reps"
Excellent service - nice folks to deal with
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:23 PM

"Friendly"
Friendly and accommodating.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:06 PM

"Recall"
Had my car serviced for a recall, which they took care of quickly, explaining everything that was to be done and why.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:05 PM

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. If you ever come in and we dont explain everything properly ask for me so I can get involved. We take your satisfaction very seriously and want to make sure you are always happy.  Thank you for being our customer.

Verified Customer on 10/17/2017
"Great service friendly knowledgeable personal."
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:01 PM

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thank you for commending the team in your comments. It really makes our day reading this kind of stuff.  Thank you for being our customer.

Toni R. on 10/17/2017
"Service staff"
Staff is honest, personable, and efficient.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 10/17/2017 05:06 AM

Hi Toni,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. We work hard to make sure that when you come in we can put you at ease and help with all of your automotive needs. Glad to hear we are your team of choice.  Thank you for being our customer.

Rudolph D. on 10/16/2017
"Bob Johnston is excellent when it comes to getting my car serviced"
I had my oil changed. I will only have Cochran Hyundai Monroeville change my oil. I had it changed elsewhere on one occasion and was not pleased with the service, there was a slight leak and I had to take it back, after that I only bring it to Hyundai Monroeville.
Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Xg350
Review Created: 10/16/2017 06:26 PM

Hi Rudolph,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. We all agree that Bob is excellent. We make mistakes time to time as well but we will handle them right away every time. If you ever have any issues please dont hesitate to call us.  Thank you for being our customer.

Bernadine E. on 10/16/2017
"People"
Great people, great service
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/16/2017 02:16 PM

Hi Bernadine,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thank you so much for giving the team a pat on the back in the comments section. It really means a lot to our team.  Thank you for being our customer.

Jacqueline M. on 10/16/2017
"#1 Cochran, #1 Bob"
Bob is always THE VERY BEST to work with, any time my vehicle needs servicing. He’s not only extremely communicative throughout the entire appointment, but always goes above and beyond the call of duty for what may need looked at at that time. He is an invaluable asset to the service team for this reason and why I will always ask for Bob for any of my future car care needs!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/16/2017 12:36 PM

Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. We love Bob too. He is an asset to our business and we are grateful to have him. Thank you so much for uplifting comments and commending Bob.  Thank you for being our customer.

Whitney H. on 10/16/2017
"Good service"
I received good service. Staff was very nice and helpful
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/16/2017 11:02 AM

Hi Whitney,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thank you for the great survey and the comments.  Thank you for being our customer.

Verified Customer on 10/16/2017