Overall Rating 4.1639331/5Overall Rating 4.1639331/5Overall Rating 4.1639331/5Overall Rating 4.1639331/5rating 4.1639331
Overall Rating 2.22951/5Overall Rating 2.22951/5rating 2.22951rating 2.22951rating 2.22951
Latest Review 12 minutes ago

NS
Nina S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Honest timely service
Always treated with respect and dignity when I take my car ti Cochran. This time I needed a part that had to be ordered and they will let me know when it comes in. Before ordering it, they showed me the problem and explained the need thoroughly.

VS
Venita S.
2009 Hyundai Accent
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Improvement
I noticed there were improvement to keep communication with me and made effort several called to let me know what is the problem of my car. They took care of my car very well and kept me informat and costs. I was very appreicated their effort. Right now, my car is in good hands.

Excellent job!

MI
Michael I.
Turtle Creek, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Scheduling was easy. Service was excellent. Customer service was excellent. Thank you Hyundai!

AW
Anthony W.
Murrysville, PA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Great servise
All I asked was done wonderfully

LP
Lillian P.
Springdale, PA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/20/2018 Category: Service
the people!!!
have been dealing with Cochran since the late 90 s but I finally convinced my friend from work to give up on gm she test drove a 2 cars & bought a 2018 accent loaded. long story short when she went to pickup the car she saw a $200 referral fee; I only received $50 & when I called the dealership in Monroeville I received some story that it was up to the salesman or he wasn't in some type of salesman ranking??? also she received a flyer stating the $200 referral I didn't even know about any referral when she & I went to the dealership let alone to only receive $50 when $200 is advertised; I have bought hyundais since the 90 s always a Tiburon and was said to see it stopped; so then I switched to the genesis & since my daughter has been 18 I have purchased 4 hyundais for her; Hyundai scoop 2 elantras & now a sonata. please advise on this situation thank you so much Lillian p

Recommend
Great experience

SL
Susan L.
Sevice at Monroeville Cochran
My experience was great; Emily actually sought me out in the showroom to let me know my Elantra was ready.

Monroeville, PA
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Too expensive, not satisfied with the service.
Not buying from them anymore, enough is enough.
KEVIN P A. from #1 Cochran Hyundai Monroeville responded on 07/20/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. On behalf of the #1 Cochran Hyundai team, I am sorry you had an unsatisfactory service visit. I have spoken with the team and made them aware of your experience. I would like to speak with you if possible about your experience so that I can try to make adjustments in the future to improve. Please let me know if you can email me more information or if you would like to speak on the phone about the experience. I look forward to speaking with you. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you in the future.

07/19/2018 Category: Service
Everyone I dealt with was knowledgeable and the online setup was straightforward. They were a quick and cost-effective option and even repaired something under warranty that I didn't know about.

Latrobe, PA
Keith
Was out quickly and nothing was push down your throat to get things done

James F.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
See my comments
See previous comments.

Mr. Fitzgibbons

Each tire manufacturer has specific warranties on their tires. The tire manufacturer not #1 Cochran control the warranty. The tires that you purchased did not come with a mileage pro ration warranty. Even if they did come with a proration warranty your tires would not qualify for coverage because they have abnormal wear due to the vehicle being out of alignment. You directly told the service advisor as well as the manager that if we did not put on 4 tires and align the vehicle that cost over $800 for $200 you would take it out on a survey and you did. This survey hurts and reflects the service advisor Dale that you worked with as well as the service team at #1 Cochran that have no control over your tire wear or the pro ration warranty coverage. The fact is that your tires were not covered by any proration warranty and would not qualify for any pro ration because the tires exhibited abnormal wear. #1 Cochran takes customer satisfaction very seriously but can not assume financial responsibility for your car in order to earn a good survey. Our service advisor and technician teams read these surveys daily and appreciate feedback but at the same time basing the service survey on the fact that your tires did not qualify for pro ration warranty not only hurts the team members you worked with but is not what the survey is intended for.

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and efficient service.
Very helpful personnel!

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thanks for giving the team a shout out in the comments section. We read these frequently and it really makes our day when folks take the time to mention the team in the comments section. Thank you for being our customer.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: kanderson@cochran.com or by phone (412) 374-1111 ext. 12007 if I can be of any assistance to you.

PM
Paul M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Outstanding service
Service Team was very knowledgeable.

GB
Gerald B.
East Mc Keesport, PA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Able to make quick appointments. Friendly service workers.
I always have had a good experience here.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. We really appreciate the 5 star rating! These surveys mean a lot to our team and team members read them frequently. Nothing is better than knowing that you have satisfied a customer and they will return because we take good care of them. Thank you for being our customer.

KG
Karen G.
East Pittsburgh, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Quick service
Went to Cochran for my first oil change on the 2015 Hyundai Tuscon that I purchased in February 2018. I was trying to schedule an appointment for the service, but decided to just go to the dealership to see if I could get the oil change. I got there and they took my car right in. The performed the service very quickly and since it was my first oil change, it was totally free! The best part was that they washed my car without me having to ask for it. Just a very pleasant transaction

ES
Erika S.
Monroeville, PA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Everything was perfect!
Fantastic service!

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thank you for giving us such an awesome review. It really makes our day when we see stuff like this. Thank you for being our customer.

Joe S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
As smooth of a repair as possible, great service
Bob and the team at Cochran Hyundai Monroeville made my in-warranty repair about as painless as you could possibly ask for. They put me in a rental immediately, kept me up to date on the repair, and as soon as my car was repaired, returned it as quickly as possible with little stress.

I appreciate their hard work and their great treatment. Definitely would recommend for any Hyundai owner!

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thanks for giving Bob a shout out in the comments section. It really makes his day when folks do things like this. The team reads these daily and it really means a lot to us. Thank you for being our customer.

OO
Onome O.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick car service and outstanding customer service

Murrysville, PA
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Always been serviced well !
Service is great ! They listen to u and care to make it right !

James G.
New Kensington, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Review
Friendly and good service.