Overall Rating 4.2153846/5Overall Rating 4.2153846/5Overall Rating 4.2153846/5Overall Rating 4.2153846/5rating 4.2153846
Overall Rating 2.23438/5Overall Rating 2.23438/5rating 2.23438rating 2.23438rating 2.23438

Jon P.
Very impressed with service
The service I received at Hyundai was excellent. From the very first conversation with Emily it was a much enjoyable experience during a stressful time. She kept me updated throughout the process and completed my repair in a very timely manor. I really appreciate her hard work and Hyundai paying for it. I will certainly return for service.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service by Emily in Monroeville ! Went above and beyond to help me. Very apppreciative!

SJ
Sally J.
Murrysville, PA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/21/2018 Category: Service
I was very pleased with the service of my vehicle which I now have given to my son’s mother-in-law. I have upgraded to a high end vehicle.

Monroeville, PA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Reliable car dealer to me for years
Quick, efficient service and always knowing what is needed now and down the line for my car

LH
Linda H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
The service department was able to accommodate me without an appointment. The problem was corrected in a timely manner. Service personnel were knowledgeable and courteous.
KEVIN P A. from #1 Cochran Hyundai Monroeville responded on 09/21/2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thanks for giving the team a shout out in the comments section. We read these frequently and it really makes our day when folks take the time to mention the team in the comments section. Thank you for being our customer.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you in the future.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: kanderson@cochran.com or by phone (412) 374-1111 ext. 12007 if I can be of any assistance to you.

Carol M.
Allison Park, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Work done timely and efficiently. The Hyundai service advisors are the best!
KEVIN P A. from #1 Cochran Hyundai Monroeville responded on 09/21/2018

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Too notch service
dale and the rest of the team took great care of me and made sure my appointment went smoothly.

Cheswick, PA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Always good service. Bob took good care of my needs this time. Others are just as accommodating

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thanks for giving Bob a shout out in the comments section. It really makes his day when folks do things like this. The team reads these daily and it really means a lot to us. Thank you for being our customer.

SY
Susan Y.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service appointment
Everyone is nice. Fast service. Comfortable waiting area.

New Kensington, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Experience
This was my second time visiting the service department at Cochran Hyundai in Monroeville. In both cases, I had an excellent experience. Staff was pleasant and helpful. I waited for my vehicle and the waiting area was accommodating and I was very pleased with how quickly my vehicle was completed.

Roderick H.
Good customer service
Very car was taking care of in a timely fashion

Richard M.
North Huntingdon, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent service experience
I always bring my Santa Fe here for inspection and service. Making an appointment is easy, service is done promptly and the service consultants keep you informed as the service is being completed.

Richard M.
North Huntingdon, PA
2001 Hyundai Xg300
Excellent service.
I am pleased with this service department. Scheduling an appointment was easy, my car was serviced promptly and the service consultant handled my vehicle service and inspection very satisfactorily.

KW
Kathy W.
East Pittsburgh, PA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Elantra inspection
Everyone in the department was friendly and professional. Explained what was needed to correct some issues with my car and were not pushy about any changes that needed to be bought. Used the coupon i received in the mail.

HG
Heather G.
North Versailles, PA
Unbeatable service
The service department is always so pleasant when I come in for an oil change or have a problem. They have my car done so quickly and I appreciate that!

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thanks for giving Travis a shout out in the comments section. It really makes his day when folks do things like this. The team reads these daily and it really means a lot to us. Thank you for being our customer.

CK
Connie K.
2009 Hyundai Accent
Pricey..but customer friendly...
Travis was wonderful! Kept me informed..was pleasant and helpful . He is an asset!! Keep him..
I also like your new procedure where customers are taken to the area where the car is being repaired and shown what needs to be fixed. My bill was high ($800+) but I felt comfortable because I personally saw what needed to be fixed. Keep up the good work!

PC
Paul C.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Luv my Hundai (and the dealership)
Convenient hours, friendliness of staff. Being sure that my needs were met

MK
Meredith K.
Monroeville, PA
Great Customer Service
Great customer service on a Saturday by Dale!

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thanks for giving Dale a shout out in the comments section. It really makes his day when folks do things like this. The team reads these daily and it really means a lot to us. Thank you for being our customer.

LH
Linda H.
service visit
I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't have to schedule an appointment to get routine maintenance issues completed.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. We really appreciate the 5 star rating! These surveys mean a lot to our team and team members read them frequently. Nothing is better than knowing that you have satisfied a customer and they will return because we take good care of them. Thank you for being our customer.

Plum, PA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Good
Service good, only thing dont like is when you take car for a service they try to sell other services

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Please let us know if there is anything we can do different next time to earn a 5 star rating. Thank you for being our customer.