Overall Rating 4.2222207/5Overall Rating 4.2222207/5Overall Rating 4.2222207/5Overall Rating 4.2222207/5rating 4.2222207
Overall Rating 2.21127/5Overall Rating 2.21127/5rating 2.21127rating 2.21127rating 2.21127

Monroeville, PA
2007 Hyundai Entourage
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Should have done more to diagnose problem and cause
Vehicle was in for sudden unintended acceleration event that almost cause a serious accident.
Diagosis did not determine cause and problem could not be duplicated during 5 mile test drive wth diagnostic computer hooked up. However, dealer said test drive was limited due to low fuel. Fuel could have been added or computer hookup sent home with car for extended diagnosis. Charge was $105 and finding was inconclusive, but considering the severity of the safety related malfunction more should have been done. If the event happens again, i may not be so fortunate so as to avoid injury to self or others and property damage!

11/19/2018 Category: Service
I came in for an oil change. Now with out a needed appointment I was not sure how long the appointment would take. I was given a 2 hour window and they kept me updated on when it was complete.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
LC
Great service, friendly staff

Brandy H.
Homestead, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Maintenance visit
The team is very helpful and knowledgeable.. My appointment was made quickly.. It was a quick experience but a good one

RL
Robert L.
great service--friendly people
Everything completed perfectly.

11/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Employees and Prompt Shuttle Service!
Friendly Employees and Prompt Shuttle Service!

LN
Linda N.
Monroeville, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Customer service
Treated with respect and curiosity

Hermitage, PA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Good Service
Top notch service all around

SP
Sandra P.
Penn, PA
Best Service Department
Service was excellent! Service technician found a recall on my vehicle that I was unaware of & she had the service team replace the recalled part. I definitely will recommend Hyundai # 1 Cochran to my friends. Great job!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Good service department
I bought my first new Hyundai 14 years ago, a Santa Fe which I still have, and 7 years ago, a new Tucson, both from Cochran Monroeville. The service department has always been friendly and professional and easy to work with. My suv's are always done on time, or ahead of time. I can usually get an appointment when I want it. I have never felt pressured to buy something that I didn't really need. I always leave there with a good feeling about the whole experience.

WC

Verona, PA
Great service.

James B.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Recent Elantra inspections and oil change
The service manager kept me updated on what was actually needed for inspections and what was recommended. No hard selling! She also answered my questions about current model Elantra capabilities for future reference!

AW
Anthony W.
Murrysville, PA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Short notice
Dale helped me get tires and brakes on short notice. He got me in and out quickly. Dale continues to be a great professional. I just wish the parts and labor prices were lower.

2010 Hyundai Elantra To
2012 Hyundai
The service people are great.

CP
Carolyn P.
Trafford, PA
Very Satisfied
Dale, service advisor, was very professional and helpful. He explained everything to me.
You have a clean waiting room to sit in while waiting until for my car. The young lady who drove the car transferring your clients back and forth to Cochran was very professional and helpful. I forgot her name but she works Monday - Wednesday. I like this service very much.

ED
Elaine D.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Took my car in for inspection. I was treated very well. The advisor came and took me to my car and showed me about some well needed repairs before they fixed them. They suggested which tires to put on and other recomendations. I was very satisfied .

Mary D.
Braddock, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Emily at the service department was great. Road side assistance sucked and so did service who I called and asked them to let Emily know I was coming and they didn't.

2015 Hyundai Elantra