#1 Cochran Hyundai Monroeville

1906 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1739111/5Overall Rating 4.1739111/5Overall Rating 4.1739111/5Overall Rating 4.1739111/5rating 4.1739111
Overall Rating 2.15217/5Overall Rating 2.15217/5rating 2.15217rating 2.15217rating 2.15217
Donald C. on 11/20/2017
"Pleasant atmosphere and exceptional and experienced sales people."
personnel
Good job
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/19/2017 10:43 AM

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thanks for the shout out in the comments. It means a lot to our team.  Thank you for being our customer.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: kanderson@cochran.com or by phone (412) 374-1111 ext. 12007 if I can be of any assistance to you.

Connie K. on 11/19/2017
"knowledgeable staff and courtesy to customers"
Staff always courteous
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 11/19/2017 09:55 AM

Hi Connie,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thank you for the shout out to the team in the comments. Thank you for being our customer.

Verified Customer on 11/19/2017
"Honored Lease maintenance"
Review Created: 11/19/2017 09:49 AM

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thank you for being our customer.

Verified Customer on 11/19/2017
"Quick service"
I was taken care of in a courteous and professional manner. My car was done quickly, only what I went in for, and recommending what maintenance might be needed later.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 11/19/2017 05:57 AM

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. I am glad our team performed well for you. Thank you for being our customer.

Linda H. on 11/18/2017
"Quick complete service"
Complete check of my vehicle because of sensor light illumination. Service was performed in record time.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 11/18/2017 08:11 PM

Hi Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. I am glad we were able to come through for you.Thank you for being our customer.

Dorothy M. on 11/18/2017
"Since I bought my 2008 Hyundai I have always taken it to Cochran and in all these years I have been satisfied with the prices and service. I trust Cochran completely and would never take it anywhere else"
I would recommend Cochran to everyone and I have.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/18/2017 09:59 AM

Hi Dorothy,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thank you for your loyalty. It really means a lot to us. Thank you for being our customer.

Verified Customer on 11/18/2017
"the best"
Everything went so well. I am always impressed. The only negative is the reading material while you wait. There's no magazines for men, not even a newspaper, but that will not change my rating. The people are great.
Review Created: 11/18/2017 09:19 AM

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. That you for the great review. We will find some additional reading material for the lounge. Thank you for being our customer.

Richard B. on 11/18/2017
"service department "
Your service is great, everyone working the service department very nice people
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/18/2017 05:50 AM

Hi Rich,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. If there is anything we can do to earn a 5 star rating in the future please dont hesitate to let us know. Thank you for being our customer.

Ronald M. on 11/17/2017
"Friendliness"
Very good
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/17/2017 01:05 PM

Hi Ron,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. If you ever experience less than friendly team members please let me know. Thank you for the 5 star survey. Thank you for being our customer.

Verified Customer on 11/17/2017
"Great Hyundai Equus Servicing"
Bob (in service dept) always does a super job overseeing all my service appointments
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Equus
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 10:48 AM

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. We are lucky to have someone like Bob on our team. Thank you for giving him a pat on the back. Thank you for being our customer.

James C. on 11/17/2017
"JFC Oil Change"
Quick, convenient.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 11/17/2017 06:15 AM

Hi James,

Verified Customer on 11/16/2017
"Friendly service personnel "
Very friendly service personnel and very efficient
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 11/16/2017 07:43 PM

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thank you for commending the team in the comments. This stuff really makes our day. Thank you for being our customer.

Deborah K. on 11/16/2017
"Excellent customer service"
I am treated like a person and not just a number.
Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 01:19 PM

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. You are never just a number when you come in you are our guest. Thank you for being our customer.

Verified Customer on 11/16/2017
"Professional and reliable service"
I have been going to this Dealer since 2004. I have never had a problem with the quality of work performed. I never feel pressured to have something done that wasn't really needed. I am always treated well with a friendly attitude by the service dept. Never had a problem getting an appointment when I wanted it. A good place to go for service.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 11/16/2017 01:15 PM

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thank you so much for the shout out for the team in the comments. We appreciate your loyalty and will make sure that we take excellent care of you and your vehicle. Thank you for being our customer.

Lee S. on 11/15/2017
"Your people are your greatest asset."
Service department is amazing. They told us 45 minutes for an oil change. It only took 30 minutes and we were on our way!
Review Created: 11/15/2017 04:02 PM

Hi Lee,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. It really means a lot to us when folks do stuff like this for our team. Putting in comments like that make our day. We read these daily so thank you so much! Thank you for being our customer.

David P. on 11/15/2017
"Good Service "
Great
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/15/2017 01:18 PM

Verified Customer on 11/15/2017
"Honest Employees"
I have faith in the employees that they are not there to rip you off.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 11/15/2017 11:22 AM
Kevin P A. at #1 Cochran Hyundai Monroeville responded on 11/15/2017

Hi ,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. We will always give you world class service. If dont feel comfortable with something at any time please ask for me and I will get involved. We will never rip anyone off. We are all working class people too and we take good business personal because if we keep our customers and treat them with the same respect we treat our family with they will keep coming back. Without customers we do not have a business. Thank you for being our customer.

Michele Y. on 11/15/2017
"Why does dealership charge more?"
I was a little disappointed to learn #1 Cochran wanted to charge an astronomical price to replace brake PADS and a cabin filter. It was a real inconvenience for me to have to go to another place for service and pay wayyyyy less. By the way, I changed the cabin filter myself. Glad I googled the price for the parts before agreeing to have #1 service my car.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 08:57 AM
Kevin P A. at #1 Cochran Hyundai Monroeville responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. On behalf of the #1 Cochran Hyundai team, I am sorry you had an unsatisfactory service visit. I have spoken with the team and made them aware of your experience. We do price our service comparable to other facilities but at times you will notice that certain parts or services are slightly more than a lower end repair chain because of our highly trained technicians and the quality of parts that we use. If there is every an item or service that you feel is not comparable please let me know and I will look into it right away for you. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you in the future.

Fax: 412-245-3746