Overall Rating 4.2682946/5Overall Rating 4.2682946/5Overall Rating 4.2682946/5Overall Rating 4.2682946/5rating 4.2682946
Overall Rating 2.21951/5Overall Rating 2.21951/5rating 2.21951rating 2.21951rating 2.21951

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Extremely satisfied

SE
Sean E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Emily was amazing. She was smart, quick and polite. She explained everything that needed to be taken care of on the car. I asked her to show my daughter how to check the oil. She taught my daughter how to check the oil and what kind to buy. I took my 17 year old daughter with me as a learning experience to learn how to take your care in to be serviced. I made my daughter participate with all the questions and responsibilities for taking a car in to be serviced. Emily joined right in and help my daughter through this learning experience! Thank you Emily for your kindness and expert service!!

KR
Kevin R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick and good
the folks who work there are friendly, kind and quick

LT
Linda T.
Madison, PA
02/20/2019 Category: Service
they are professional and get the job done thanks
We came in and they did what needed to be done in a timely and professional manner we will return when needed in the future thanks to bob in service and Don in sales dept and of course everyone we inter acted with that day

AZ
Ariel Z.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
5 stars!
Friendly and knowledgeable staff would recommend to all my family and friends! :-)

Andreatte B.
Hyundai Tucson Inspection
My experience at Cochran Hyundai was problem free and I received excellent service.

Androniki M.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Customer Service
Excellent people excellent service

Inspection
Extremely helpful, kind and considerate. Saturday hours are very helpful.

Dorothy R.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
state inspection
Because I own a hybrid, I want my car to be serviced by Hyundai specialists. The amount of time it took to have the car inspected, rotating tires was three hours. I have never had to wait this long for a state inspection. Further, when the car was returned to me, the front tire area on the driver's side was caked with mud and grease. I will now have to carefully remove the crud and hope it has not damaged the car's paint job.

New Kensington, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent Customer Service
Bill provided excellent customer service and was very polite and kind. Kevin Anderson is the best Service Manager there is. Thank you for taking such good care of me and my car.

Michael H.
Oil change service
I just stopped in for an express oil change. I was in and out within an hour. Excellent service.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Helpful staff
Everyone I dealt with was nice and helpful. I directly dealt with Emily and she was great. I was under some time pressure to get my service done, and she and the rest of the team were very accommodating.

TC
Tammy C.
Irwin, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
2016 SantaFe
Good customer experience, service completed very quickly. Thanks for all #1 COCHRAN does to keep us coming back.

James K.
Plum, PA
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Not very happy with oil dripping on my driveway after my oil change. The rest of the service was great. Jk

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. The oil dripping because the technician did not take the proper time to clean off all of the residual oil left over is unacceptable and we appreciate your understanding on this. It will not happen again. Please note that due to this situation your next lof will be at no charge.  Please let us know if there is anything we can do different next time to earn a 5 star rating. Thank you for being our customer.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you in the future.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: kanderson@cochran.com or by phone (412) 374-1111 ext. 12007 if I can be of any assistance to you.

Gibsonia, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thank you for giving us such an awesome review. It really makes our day when we see stuff like this. Thank you for being our customer.

02/18/2019 Category: Service
the service team easy to dealwith kind courteos
i would recommend cochran and the servide dept o anyone. they took care of the recall and also replaced the mirror that i ordered.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. We really appreciate the 5 star rating! These surveys mean a lot to our team and team members read them frequently. Nothing is better than knowing that you have satisfied a customer and they will return because we take good care of them. Thank you for being our customer.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Quick and priced just right
All work done was necessary and not over priced. They were quick with the repairs.

x
x

Knight M.
SUPER SERVICE!!!
Everything was unbelievably easy...From scheduling the appointment, to the pick up of the vehicle. It could not have been better.
They let me know what was going on every step of the way and never charged for anything that wasn’t needed. The best part...the job was finished quickly. It’s a super friendly place too, three different people thanked me for bringing my business there. I’ll recommend them to anyone. Thanks to the entire parts and service department!!!

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thanks for giving Bob a shout out in the comments section. It really makes his day when folks do things like this. The team reads these daily and it really means a lot to us. Thank you for being our customer.

Charles S.
Monroeville, PA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful and friendly service team. Took care of my car's issue quickly and efficiently.