EB
EUGINE B.
04/16/2020
This was my first visit, and first time having work done at this place of business.
I wanted to take my truck in to have an oil change, and fuel filter change done as well. This would get me into their system and familiarize me with their company. They also provide a inspection to find any other work that may interest the positive upkeep of my truck. This was extremely helpful because it gives me insight into brake issues, transmission and transfer case recommendations, and front end oversight into future issues based on wear to the parts. I was very pleased with everything received on this visit and could see future work being done by the professionals at this location.

BG
BOBBIE G.
01/02/2020
Great shop!
Big shout out to the people at 1023 Diesel and Fleet! They got my truck back to running like a Cummings should. Thanks to Brooke especially since she coordinated the whole thing. Great to find a shop that fixes the things they said they would. 💥