TF
Tom F.
07/14/2021
Excellent, honest, affordable service.

Mike B.
07/10/2021
Always Excellent Service
Service light came on in my car so I took it in for maintenance. To my surprise and delight, NO maintenance was needed. The light came on and only needed to be reset. Even though they had to check over my car and spend time with it, there was no charge. Just another reason why we will continue bringing our vehicles to Professional Automotive.

TF
Tom F.
06/15/2021
Honest, professional service
Honest,friendly service.

EK
Elijah K.
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Elijah said the business had things done in a pretty orderly fashion, he thought the customer service was timely.

Jim S.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Linda. She said the staff members always do what she wants them to do and she has already recommended them.

JN
Jason N.
Dodge Dakota
05/25/2021
Very professional!
Brandon has been great! He has never talked down to me like I don’t know anything about my truck. Very respectful. The shop has performed every service perfectly. I have also been told the whats and why’s about every thing that they have done and everything that needs to be done with great specificity.

05/18/2021
Staff are very helpful and attentive. Great mechanics.
I appreciate the time the staff takes to explain repairs. I have used Professional Automotive for six years and continue to trust their judgement in when repairs need to be done on my Subaru.

FH
Father Dan H.
05/01/2021
Friendly and helpful....
Thanks for your service. May God bless all of you.
Father Dan

PW
Pat W.
04/21/2021
Outstanding service!
Professional Automotive is now my one go-to auto shop. Mike and The Mechanics know their cars, but more importantly they communicate well; they listen to what you have to say, and they tell you what they find and what your options are for moving forward. This is where I'll continue to take my cars for as long as I live in Anchorage.

CR
Casey R.
Dodge Charger
03/16/2021
BEST PLACE TO TAKE UR CAR OR TRUCK!
Excellent service really cool and professonal guys defently the best place to take ur car or truck too in alaska fair priced and took really good care of my car I will recommend them and I will defently be bringing my car back to them thanks guys!!!

Andrew B.
Lincoln Mark LT
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Andrew said he was happy with the time it took for the staff to fix the issues with his vehicle.

CJ
Clint J.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Clint said he does trust the business and is a returning customer.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/31/2021
Great service!!!! Quality repairs!!!!
Brought vehicle in for regular service and staff is well educated and friendly. They where honest and let me know what I needed and what could wait. I highly recommend them to any one.

CR
Casey R.
Dodge Charger
01/15/2021
Professional good priced good service.
Just a great place to bring ur car i will defently return and tell my family and friends and co workers.

Deicy C.
Ram Pickup
01/11/2021
Honest and Trustworthy
Mr.Mike and everyone on his team are amazing. Love it their honestly , trustworthy and their professionalism will guide you to what is best for your car and your pocket. Have been taking my truck there for a few years now! I fully recommend it without a doubt.