JARED A.
10/24/2020
Great place!
Always do good work! Willing to work with any schedule

MICHEAL S.
Ford Cab & Chassis
10/17/2020
Honest and caring staff
These guys were really nice. Had factory parts needed, when no one else did. Mr. Adam was very cordial and straight forward.

DEREK M.
09/30/2020
Rob and his crew are very knowledgeable and work in a timely manner, I will never take my truck anywhere else

BL
BILL L.
09/28/2020
unbelievable service and great knowledge
They finished my service in time and under budget. Highly recommend.

JOE B.
09/28/2020
knowledgeable, honest, and good customer service!!
I brought my truck in for some new axle seals...a big job. Long story short...Robert ended up rebuilding it for the third time with a used axle he found for me over the internet, all on a Friday before I was to leave on a one week trip to Homer towing a 43 foot toy hauler! I made what seemed impossible, possible! AND I was a new customer! I am so grateful for his hard work and attention to detail. With this way of doing business,I plan on Roberts business being around for a long time. Thanks again for saving our vacation, Robert. I have a list of more projects for you;)

TD
TIM D.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
09/25/2020
Goes the extra mile, blew an engine and 1023 was able to get it changed within my timeline and even threw in the first oil change.

Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
09/24/2020
Excellent customer service
They have accomodated appointment scheduling around my schedule and perform the work in a timely manner

ES
EDD S.
Well done
I was looking for a diesel shop where they care about me and my interests in my truck. 1023 took the time to explain diesel mechanics and use of my Edge CT3. Robert himself will answer the phone and talk to you. I’m going back.

David P.
Wasilla, AK
Saved my life!
I lost my sense of smell, but when I noticed a leak, I had them take a look at it. I had a diesel leak that was spraying fuel all over my engine! They got me in without an appointment and got it fixed quickly! Thank you!!

DAVID P.
Incredible professionalism!!
I started using them after my old “tried and true” place folded up. I wish I had found them before! They found out what I needed, asked what I wanted and recommended things which were within the scope of what I would use and still keep my longevity intact! Great business!

PS
PETE S.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/31/2020
Very helpful!
They really took care of us and got us back on the road for the start of a 7000 mile trip to lower 48 and back home to Homer!

CD
CRAIG D.
07/23/2020
The best
Every honest, and fast. The best mechanic ever !!

BJ
BILL J.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/21/2020
Bill johansen
Good people and good service.

Steven M.
Ram Pickup
07/17/2020
Awesome service
Robert is the shit

DAN L.
07/15/2020
Robert was very knowledgeable at trouble shooting my truck
Robert was very knowledgeable about trouble shooting the cp4 problem with my truck