Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 10:33 PM
EVAN A. on 05/26/2017
"Worthless App"
I was attempting to get service when my car stalled. The app took forever to navigate and attempt to log-in/reset my password/and attempt to get service. After almost a half an hour of fumbling with the app, I started my car and it was working long enough to get to a service station on my own. Totally useless.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 08:40 PM
Albert G., Owner operator at A & A Auto Services responded on 05/31/2017

Hello Evan, I am sorry you've had such a big trouble with your app. I wanted to let you know that we are not the APP, we are the service station and we repair cars. Can you please ether remove or rescore this review as we have absolutely nothing to do with the app.

Albert from A&A Auto Services

GORDON H. on 04/29/2017
"Service was exceptional in the past"
My last visit was a disappointment, I'm usually very happy with A&A
I came in for simple repairs expecting the cost to be $100.-$200. For my original request and of course minamaly more for the secondary repair but when I received a call it was going to be $800 for repairs I didn't ask for or want.
I wasn't listened to when I dropped my car off and I believe unnecessary actions were taken due to that.
The unasked for repairs were halted and the charges were as I first expected.
I wonder though if it would have been more cost effective if only my simple repair was done directly without the unnecessary diagnostics
I suggest if you use A&A in the future, as still will, you deal exclusively with Don.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017 03:19 AM
Albert G., Owner operator at A & A Auto Services responded on 05/03/2017

I apologize for your recent experience as the repair was completed per your concerns, wishes and approval. Please let me know if I can do anything to make you happy. Thank you Albert A&A Auto Services

AMANDA B. on 12/18/2016
"Horrible experience"
My vehicle ended up at this shop by chance. I realized i had 2 flat tires near the shop and stopped there for help. I ended up needing a rim repaired and all new tires. I ended up with out my vehicle for 5 days. During this time there was constant miscommunication between the staff causing delays in repairing my vehice. On day 4 I picked up my vehicle only to receive a call hours later saying they never changed the tires( which I already paid for the repair and tires). I brought my vehicle back that night. The next day when i returned to pick up i realized they had ordered and put on different tires than I was expecting. I chose the most expensive tires the offered and was previously told they were the best. When i confronted them on this I was told the tires they put on were what i asked for and were the best. Choosing tires was a big decision being such a unexpected and costly repair. I spoke with 2cstaff members amd did some research online and came to the decision that the most expensive tire were the best option despite the cost. The worst part is the staffs reaction to it all, they tried to turn it around on me and make me feel stupid. Working with this shop was a horrible experience, I would not trust them again.
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 12/15/2016
Review Created: 12/18/2016 07:09 PM
WOODY K. ReScore Review on 07/18/2016
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Thank you"
Thanks for getting in touch with me
Vehicle: Ford Explorer

Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 07/14/2016
Review Created: 07/15/2016 10:26 PM
Albert G. at A & A Auto Services responded on 07/18/2016

Hi Woody, I know you were joking when you filled out your review, but can you please rescore us? As you know, everyone (including us) depend on great service and great reviews. Thanks!

ISAAC P. on 04/18/2016
"Wrong diagnose "
Reception wasn't fair to me
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 03/21/2016
Review Created: 04/18/2016 05:34 AM
ROLF S. on 10/16/2015
"Replaced front brake rotors and pads in addition to left front axle"
I agreed to have the left front axle, front brake rotors and pads replaced because they said I had a warped rotor. But when I looked at the old rotors they weren't even scored and the old pads looked like new. I don't think I needed the brake work done and I should have just had the axle replaced anf then driven it to see if the vibration still existed. I think I got talked into doing work that was unnecessary.
Vehicle: Saturn Ion 2
Service Date: 10/14/2015
Review Created: 10/16/2015 05:25 AM
Larry K. on 09/22/2015
"To expensive"
I recently had a 2000 F250 in for an alignment. You can only adjust the toe but they charged me over $90. There is a Good Year closer to my house and they charge $75. I will not use A&A for any maint.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 09/04/2015
Review Created: 09/22/2015 08:00 AM
MELISSA O. on 09/26/2014
"Total bunk. "
I went in for alignment, and was told that was not possible because my tires have been used on top of a whole load of other things. Everything they said was not true. I will never go back. If you are looking for a shop to lie to you in order to make a buck, pick this place!
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 09/26/2014
Review Created: 09/26/2014 08:30 PM
Albert G. at A & A Auto Services responded on 09/29/2014

Vehicle came in for a wheel alignment. Before preforming wheel alignment we do an alignment check to make sure suspension and steering are good. Upon inspection tech found loose lower ball joints, also uneven tie wear from driving with loose ball joint. If we wanted to make a buck off her we would have never did a check and just aligned the vehicle and sent her on her way.

Jeff B. on 02/21/2014
Spoke with Karl. He said they gave him a super high quote. He brought his vehicle in to another facility and he found out that what they diagnosed was not actually a problem. He would not recommend them to others for the reasons mentioned.
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Category: Service
Service Date: 01/27/2014
Review Created: 02/21/2014
Albert G. at A & A Auto Services responded on 03/06/2014

when vehicle came in it had worn out struts and chopped tires. quote was $1090.00 to replace front and rear struts on this vehicle. industry standard. customer can not compare prices to a shade tree mechanic. customer has been here 6 times to redeem free stuff. if customer never returns that would be ok.

Albert G. at A & A Auto Services responded on 03/06/2014

Richard K. on 09/10/2013
Richard said this business had an advertisement about their service card for $8.95. The service included an oil change and other extra free services like an oil flush. When he went there, they charged him $93 to get an oil flush. Their advertisement was false and misleading. He talked to them about it and they told him it was a buyer beware advertisement and he should have read the fine print. He would not recommend them because of the same reasons mentioned above.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Category: Service
Service Date: 09/06/2013
Review Created: 09/10/2013
JASON C. on 03/07/2013
"WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!"
Alex and the guys at AA Auto are arrogant jerks and I will NEVER go back to them again. They treat their customers like garbage, as though they know everything and the customer knows nothing. I am very surprised that they are still in business. Very poor way to run a business. I know that this business depends highly on referrals, they WILL NOT be getting referrals from me. I am going to tell all my friends and family to stay AWAY from this place!!
Vehicle: Saab 9-7X
Service Date: 02/21/2013
Review Created: 03/07/2013 07:25 AM
KIRAN T. on 12/09/2012
"Oil Change"
Do I feel the deterioration of quality of lately? I thought I would grab a soda while waiting for my oil change but the fridge was empty. One of the services listed under the oil change was 'All fluid level checked" but no one cared to check the windshield washer fluid. When I asked about it, I was told its an additional 3.99 to fill it. I wasn't super excited to learn that because I know lots of places they fill up during oil change.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla