A. T. F Tires and Service Center

GM
GLENN M.
12/21/2015
good service
the install went well and was done in a speedy manor

EH
ELLEN H.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/15/2015
Great in emergency situations
I needed my deflating tire fixed within 3 hours & ATF Tires fixed it. The price was also very reasonable.

BV
BERNIE V.
12/14/2015
Appreciate the car check over each time to catch and solve problems.
Well done and glad to get in promptly.

JAMES D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/29/2015
Friendly and honest.
ATF are friendly and honest. Have used them twice since we moved into the area. Their work was quick and prices fair. Best of all was they were able to give us a loaner vehicle while the work was been done.

DEIRDRE L.
11/19/2015
Service staff is always friendly and service provided is done quickly, no problem fitting us in for appointments.
Never disappointed with service for quality, promptness and friendliness!

CHERYL M.
11/18/2015
Alignment
Done when promised, did alignment, vehicle pulled to the left, realigned and now is fine. Great work, always courteous, and make right.

JJ
JEREMY/JENNIFER J.
Hyundai Tucson
11/09/2015
Oil Change & Rotation
ATF provides the best service! I recommend them to everyone I encounter, oil changes, tires, service etc. Great work to the ATF--you have a lifetime customer here!

LYNN M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/06/2015
knowledgeable - friendly - they keep customer informed about their vehicle so there are no surprises

DONNA L.
Oshkosh, WI
10/29/2015
I could get my oil change and tires rotated scheduled right away. I didn't have to wait week or so.
Service was done in a timely manner of the time they quoted me. Service person was very helpful with my questions.

PL
PAUL J L.
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/24/2015
up to date equipment and knowledgeable technicians
Clean Facility and courteous staff

JOHN F.
Porsche Carrera GT
10/21/2015
Porsch
Excellent service provided feedback to
Me fixed everything promptly was easy to
Make appointment when I was free in my schedule

CHERYL M.
10/18/2015
Managers Special
Excellent work, very courteous, professional, done on time, done for the cost estimate.

DENNIS/KATHY B.
Pontiac Grand Am
10/12/2015
Needed to have a tire checked, it was not hard to get an appointment, tire was repaired at a reasonable price. Thanks!
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/15/2015

Thanks for the positive feedback. See you guy again in the future. Have a great day!

SUZE W.
10/07/2015
Service is good.
The last 2 oil changes I received from ATF I did have oil leakage after. It does go away so I'm thinking it is from spillage. This did happen also last summer.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/08/2015

Hi Suze,
The oil leakage should not happen, I will note to clean off the engine area after the oil changes on your file for future visits, Thank you for bringing that to our attention
Aaron

TR
Tim R.
09/30/2015
Clean and good work done.
Put tires on my truck in time that they suggested. Did a nice job.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/06/2015

Thanks for the feedback!! Have a great day!

ER
EMILY/TIM R.
09/30/2015
Fair and honest.
Very good work, with good customer service.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/06/2015

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We appreciate the business and look forward to servicing your automotive needs.

JULI H.
Jeep Liberty
09/26/2015
Just started taking vehicles there & wondering why I haven't done so before!
My new place for repairs etc!
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/06/2015

Thanks for very much for the positive feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you will continue to see us for your automotive needs. We appreciate it very much. Have a wonderful day!

JEAN R.
Chrysler Voyager
09/24/2015
Polite, trustworthy,helpful,good work
I have always found everyone polite, and very helpful. A good job has always been done. and I trust the work
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/06/2015

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. We appreicate the business.

MARY/BRIAN D.
09/20/2015
new tires
very helpful and quick service
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/06/2015

Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the business and lookl forward to seeing you again.

DAN / LINDA W.
09/19/2015
friendly, helpful people that do great work and check things out that need repair or replacement
close to home and people are friendly and competent. Usually can get in for service in a very short time. They check everything out on my vehicle and let me know if I need to have something replaced and/or repaired. I feel confident when I'm on the road that my vehicle has been taken care of properly
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/06/2015

Thanks very much for the positive feedback and input. We strive to perform a complete vehicle inspection on every vehicle to ensure all vehicles that leave here are road safe and perform to manufacturer standards. We look forward to seeing you again in the future, hopefully just for oil changes. Have a great day!