Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Dodge Magnum
12/14/2018
Great Service at reasonable cost
I took my Dodge to A-1 lube an tune to check my engine light & loss of power. They did a diagnostic check on it, repaired the issue (loose connection) also found that I had a strut that was going bad.
My vehicle was done as they said it would be. Greatful for the guys that worked on my car that got me up and running again.

PK
Paul K.
Acura MDX
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the staff at this business were professional and they did an excellent job.

CP
Chris P.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the business took care of him and he has not had any problems with the vehicle. He said that everything has been great and he is completely satisfied.

CHERIANN H.
11/20/2018
Friendly Honest Mechanic
I have worked on cars since I was 3, I am comfortable and familiar with all aspects of car work - mechanics, body work, everything. I've changed a frame on an Explorer, the engine block on a Cadillac, power steering on a Cougar and everything in between over the last 21+ years. My dad literally had a different car to work on at least every 6 months, it was a hobby. I don't have the time to work on my cars anymore, but Alex at A1 does. I have never found a mechanic I am more happy to work with, and between me and my family we try almost everyone. He's not cheap, but he doesn't do cheap work. I feel he is very reasonably priced and he only does only the work either you want or that needs to get done, he doesn't try to upsell to make more. He will let you know if he finds any other issues and will let you know if it needs to be fixed. Have I found cheaper mechanics? Sure. Then I feel the need to micromanage the work, and sometimes it really doesn't get done right. Once again, I don't have time for that - why waste time when the entire point is to have someone else do the work?A1 isn't just a good place for an oil change or fluid check, they work on everything. Really, a one stop shop with someone I trust who will get the job done right until it is fixed. I take all my cars here now, me and my family vehicles. If you appreciate the work it takes to keep a car maintained and want an honest mechanic that won't sell you bs but will work on your car for you, come here.

Dodge Stratus
11/12/2018
Great customer service from caring professionals.
All aspects of the service are great. The management and technicians are completely trustworthy.

Nissan NV200 Taxi
11/09/2018
HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Alex and his team are awesome. We trust Alex with our fleet of company vehicles and I always know we're in good hands. Alex doesn't nickel and dime you, he is honest and trustworthy.

Jim S.
Toyota Pickup
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business is a little bit expensive but when he fixes the vehicle, all problems are gone. It's an excellent business and he will be taking his wife's vehicle to the business as well.

BD
BRUCE D.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/06/2018
Honest and reliable.
They have always done a good job on my vehicle, from diagnosis to service. A good job at a fair price.

GA
Gbemi a.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Gbemi. He said they didn't tell him what was making a noise in his vehicle and tried to sell him other services. He was still charged with no work done to the vehicle.
ALEX R. from A1 Tune & Lube responded on 10/31/2018

Hello thank you for coming to us for your automotive needs. I am sorry if you think we did not meet your expectations. I reprinted the notes from your vehicle. You came to us for the vehicle struggling to move especially uphill. We offered you a diagnosis at the cost of 67.00 dollars that would be applied to repairs. We diagnosed your vehicle and it had a check engine light with a coolant temp sensor code, along with a leaking water pump. When we do a vehicle diagnosis we check the whole vehicle out. Since you stated the car was sluggish we also found that the spark plugs, and air filter were very old. We also let you know that the transmission pan gasket was leaking and that the drivers side axle boot was torn. We advised you about the condition of the car and made you several estimates. We never tried to sell you anything we were just letting you know what we found with the vehicle. You also never stated that the car made any noise. Your only concern was that the car would struggle to move forward. Originally you thought it was a bad transmission. We advised you that it was not. You stated that you could not do any of the repairs at this time and requested to take the vehicle and that you would be coming back to the shop the following week for repairs. We thank you for coming in and wish you the best God Bless.

Alex Rodriguez
Owner
951-278-9980

Mike C.
California
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he liked the way the staff handled everything.

AJ
Anand J.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Anand said it was excellent.

RICK G.
HUMMER H2
10/13/2018
Best Honest Car Repair
I’ve been going to A1 Lube & Tune for almost five years after taking my truck to other establishments. I continue coming back with all of my vehicles because any maintenance or repair gets done quickly, efficiently and economically. Alex has won a client for life!

Pontiac G6
10/11/2018
Honest
We brought our car in due to a noise. It was dignoised with a bad motor.
They were honest & told us it couldn’t be repaired due to the labor & amountbit would cost.

I appreciate the honesty😁

AG
Alfredo G.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Alfredo said the person was pretty clear on the scope of work he had to do. He was very friendly and walked him through the process and kept him updated thorough the time and he felt pretty confident about the work.

MARIA M.
Toyota Tundra
09/26/2018
👌🏻
Great customer service. And great reasonable prices. I bring all my vehicles here.

Jose S.
Riverside, CA
Jeep Commander
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Jose said he was referred to this business. It was good service, and he thanks them very much.

LH
LYDIA H.
Pontiac G6
09/10/2018
Awesome
A1 took care of the repair needed for the car. The pricing for parts & labor was reasonable & competitive. They did the repair in a timely manner & they were courteous to us.

AW
Autumn W.
Riverside, CA
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Autumn said the employees were helpful, told her what was wrong with her vehicle and did a tune up for her.

AG
ANDY G.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/05/2018
Awesome customer service, qualified service technician
A1 Lube and Tune is a great trustworthy mechanic shop in Corona. Very through in what they do and very customer service oriented. Will only take my truck and family vehicles to them. Price is Right and technicians are top shelf. I highly recommend them if you are looking for an honest trustworthy shop in the Corona area

RICHARD S.
08/30/2018
A1 Tune and lube is very honest and professional.