Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

ANDY/EMILY G.
Ford Bronco
02/16/2019
Awesome business
Alex at A1 is a great mechanic and business owner. He is always willing to help out whenever he can and doesn't over charge for services. I will only take my vehicles to him.
Thank you for being a very honest shop owner

Mike C.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that the business does a great job and have always done good by him.

JANICE M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/09/2019
Great experience
I am so pleased with the work I received on my truck. It drives like a new vehicle again! Alex and the staff are definitely level A-1 when it comes to knowledge about automobiles !

FH
Frank H.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Frank said he would recommend the business for service.

LC
Laura C.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Laura said she was very pleased with the service and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

CG
Christian G.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Christian said he would definitely recommend the business for service.

SL
Suzanne L.
Santa Ana, CA
Ford Edge
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Suzanne said that Alex took good care of her vehicle.

AH
Anton H.
Mazda CX-5
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Anton said they were fairly quick and fairly priced for what he needed to get done.

MT
Martin T.
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Martin said Alex was straight up with options and he was personable.

JOE B.
Lexus LS 400
12/22/2018
Honest, friendly service
I have been taking my vehicles here for over 10 years. No matter where I've lived in SoCal, I always have my cars serviced here. I trust them 100%.

YB
YALE B.
Chevrolet HHR
12/21/2018
Customer Service
I had an alternator problem and you solved it quickly and the cost was very reasonable.

NN
Nidal N.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Nidal said the staff are good people. The vehicle is doing good, the guy in the office was nice, and everything is good. He might come back for more service if he can get a good deal.

SP
Sebastian P.
Chrysler 200
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Sebastian said the employees were very friendly. They provided good service.

Dodge Magnum
12/14/2018
Great Service at reasonable cost
I took my Dodge to A-1 lube an tune to check my engine light & loss of power. They did a diagnostic check on it, repaired the issue (loose connection) also found that I had a strut that was going bad.
My vehicle was done as they said it would be. Greatful for the guys that worked on my car that got me up and running again.

PK
Paul K.
Acura MDX
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the staff at this business were professional and they did an excellent job.

CP
Chris P.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the business took care of him and he has not had any problems with the vehicle. He said that everything has been great and he is completely satisfied.

CHERIANN H.
11/20/2018
Friendly Honest Mechanic
I have worked on cars since I was 3, I am comfortable and familiar with all aspects of car work - mechanics, body work, everything. I've changed a frame on an Explorer, the engine block on a Cadillac, power steering on a Cougar and everything in between over the last 21+ years. My dad literally had a different car to work on at least every 6 months, it was a hobby. I don't have the time to work on my cars anymore, but Alex at A1 does. I have never found a mechanic I am more happy to work with, and between me and my family we try almost everyone. He's not cheap, but he doesn't do cheap work. I feel he is very reasonably priced and he only does only the work either you want or that needs to get done, he doesn't try to upsell to make more. He will let you know if he finds any other issues and will let you know if it needs to be fixed. Have I found cheaper mechanics? Sure. Then I feel the need to micromanage the work, and sometimes it really doesn't get done right. Once again, I don't have time for that - why waste time when the entire point is to have someone else do the work?A1 isn't just a good place for an oil change or fluid check, they work on everything. Really, a one stop shop with someone I trust who will get the job done right until it is fixed. I take all my cars here now, me and my family vehicles. If you appreciate the work it takes to keep a car maintained and want an honest mechanic that won't sell you bs but will work on your car for you, come here.

Dodge Stratus
11/12/2018
Great customer service from caring professionals.
All aspects of the service are great. The management and technicians are completely trustworthy.

Nissan NV200 Taxi
11/09/2018
HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Alex and his team are awesome. We trust Alex with our fleet of company vehicles and I always know we're in good hands. Alex doesn't nickel and dime you, he is honest and trustworthy.

Jim S.
Toyota Pickup
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business is a little bit expensive but when he fixes the vehicle, all problems are gone. It's an excellent business and he will be taking his wife's vehicle to the business as well.