Latest Review about 2 months ago

BG
BARKER G.
12/11/2020
Pricey
It's like 7 different automotive places in the same plaza but their prices was the worst of the bunch

JERRY P.
Hyundai Accent
12/09/2020
Been going here for over 15 years now.Service is excellent. Friendly staff.

JOHN P.
12/03/2020
Extremely experienced mgr Raul.
A1 has been my shop for over 10 years and new ownership continues fair pricing and fast service. Raul head mechanic is extremely skilled and knowledgeable.

WS
WILLY B S.
12/02/2020
Timing belt on 2001 Camry.
They did a good job. Price was fair and the work is really clean.

STEPHANIE B.
11/30/2020
Fast repair
Called in the morning about transmission acting up, car was diagnosed,repaired in the same day

VD
VIERRA D.
Toyota Avalon
11/17/2020
Excellent Service!
Mr. Patel and his company are a pleasure to do business with! Fast, fair, and always accommodating!

CP

PA
PRESHANT A.
11/11/2020
Thorough and Honest
Patel and his crew are hard working, thorough and honest. I have been going here for everything from general maintenance, to suspension and wheels/tires. Fair prices and great service.

DONALD P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/23/2020
Right there when I needed them.
I happened to pull over on the busy street to talk to a girl I once knew and my of course at the worst time my car decides to stop running and wouldn't start again. The gentleman was straight out the door of his shop offering a jump immediately and when that didn't work with a little help was able to push me into his shop they evaluated for free the problem and with a little back and forth on pricing we came to agreement and they put a starter in my vehicle and got me running again. I thank them for great service. Much appreciated.

RON C.
09/23/2020
Awesome service!
Took my truck there due to my AC quit working, these guys found the problem and fixed it right! Left there with the air blowing colder than when it was new. Much thanks to the owner and his staff.

EA
ESAUL A.
09/14/2020
Check engine light
Had my check engine light come on a few days ago so I took my car to A1 lube and tune. The owner was super friendly and took my car in Right away and kept me updated the entire time as to what they were doing. He was able to solve my issue which was the Evap system. This is the second car I’ve taken to him. They’re very knowledgeable and is probably the most honest repair shop that I’ve ever encountered. I definitely recommend them for any car issues.

CP
CARL P.
08/30/2020
great job, fair price!!!!!!
I would highly recommend this place! Great job, can't beat the price!

JERRY P.
Hyundai Accent
08/24/2020
Quick diagnosis and quick repairs!!
I definitely recommend this place!!

EG
EDDIE G.
08/17/2020
Friendly, fair, and gave me a good discount

AW
ANGELA W.
08/06/2020
Tune up
always quick and reliable.
Been going there for quite a while.
100% trust.