DANIEL L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/19/2020
My experience
My experience with A1 Tune and Lune was quick and easy, great prices and very knowledgable people. I tell everyone that ask me if I know a good place for a tune up I recommend A1 Tune and Lube

EJ

TAMMLE M.
Lexus GS 350
01/04/2020
A1 service
I was referred by my cousin, I must say they were professional and very friendly. I took my car in for brakes, not knowing exactly how much it would be, I felt I would not be overcharged, they kept me in the loop the entire time. I was very satisfied with the results and how quickly they were done.

Thanks Tammle

Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/27/2019
Great customer service , but pricey !!
Just as the title says .. customer service is great and they are super helpful. But extremely pricey !!
The Team at A., Owner from A1 Tune & Lube responded on 01/08/2020

Hello there Thank you for the great review. We are very fair and will always work with our customers. Please feel free to let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns and we will gladly help with any discounts or help that we can apply. God bless and thanks again

SANJAY S.
12/20/2019
Excellent service center
Excellent service center with knowledgeable technicians. They do go extra mile to make sure work is done rightfully.
Thank you.
The Team at A., Owner from A1 Tune & Lube responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you for the great reviews God bless

AH

Jeep Liberty
11/27/2019
Attentive & friendly manager
The Team at A., Owner from A1 Tune & Lube responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you so much for the great review we appreciate your business and thank you for choosing A1

RV
REINA V.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/26/2019
Great Experience
Super fast. Great customer service. Reasonable pricing.
The Team at A., Owner from A1 Tune & Lube responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. Thank you for choosing A1. We appreciate you. God bless

SP
SANJAY P.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/02/2019
5 ?????
Love this place ..what’s the first thing you think about when you’re looking for someone to service your car. ..”Can I trust them??”..well this place can be trusted ..and the service is like non other ..welcoming, fast, and professional. Their prices are very reasonable ..I recommend this to Corona community ?

RICK G.
HUMMER H2
10/18/2019
Greatest car technicians ever
I love these guys! Customer friendly, honest mechanics that can solve very difficult issues quickly with no BS.

RICKY G.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
10/03/2019
Go to shop
I’ve been going to A-1 since high school (1999). They took care of my Honda since then and continue to take care of my vehicles now. They have a quality mechanics team and are the best prices in town. I’ve checked. This is a car mechanic place you can trust.

YB
YALE B.
Chevrolet HHR
09/19/2019
Car Work.
The mechanics are very knowledgeable and there prices are low.

BF
BOB F.
Ford Expedition
09/18/2019
Good work fair price
Patel was great helped me out with this truck and was quick and fair priced

CHRISTINE H.
09/17/2019
Honest, reliable service
I've been a satisfied A1 customer for quite a while now. Customer service is always great; they do their best to give you a fair estimate. Conveniently located in downtown Corona.

US
UDAY S.
08/28/2019
Personalized service deliver what they promised time was saved quick service
Personalized service