RICH M.
Chrysler Sebring
09/19/2019
People are friendly and they know their stuff.
Quality of service has always been top notch.

WB
WADIE B.
09/06/2019
Outstanding work and price
I've been dealing with this shop for a long time and glad they're around. I come back mainly because they honest and never try to scam me. In fact they tell me when something can wait and save me money.

CALVIN S.
Volkswagen Vanagon
09/06/2019
Helped when in need
These guys were awesome. Had an emergency brake issue and they got me right in to take a look at it and address the problem. Very happy with the help!

FIAT 500
09/04/2019
Fiat 500 check engine light
Great service! Would highly recommend

JOAN M.
Buick LeSabre
08/28/2019
Can trust them and they know what their doing
They are dependable and trustworthy. Been going there for years

BK
Bob K.
Marysville, WA
08/16/2019
The only place I would take my car to get worked on!
The only place I would take my car to get worked on! They’ve always done good work for me, by giving me a quote and beating that quote that was better than anybody else anyway. Today they worked on my daughters Mazda and it runs like 1 million bucks when It was only worth a couple hundred dollars before they started. Brianna is the best and the mechanics are awesome.

MF
MELANIE F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/16/2019
Great Service!
Aaron’s has done very good on our Chevy truck! Very Friendly, Informative, and good prices! Breanna is Great

KIM B.
Ford Escort
08/10/2019
Honest & caring
Breanna took time to listen, explain, & give me options and went the extra mile.

PM
PATTY M.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
08/03/2019
We shall see
I was very pleased with the conversations I had with Brianna. I felt that she was very helpfull and seemed to have great job knowledge .
I can’t really give five stars as I just got my car back and won’t know if there are any issues until we have it for a few days.
Having the valve cover gasket replaced as well as the egr(?) valve replaced was expensive even though we had purchased the part our selves.

08/03/2019
Great service and knowledgeable

EP
ELBERT P.
Mercedes-Benz ML55
07/23/2019
Happy Customer!
Good price...great quality...outstanding customer service. My hats off to Briana for making them possible.

CYNTHIA M.
07/19/2019
Fast service, polite staff
Quick affordable service. Polite staff!

JOHN K.
07/19/2019
auto upkeep
was treated like a person not just a job and a dollar .all the way from office manager to the man with the tools , I have and will continue to send people to Aarons

JOHN R.
Mitsubishi Lancer
07/02/2019
Briana and her honesty
Great job working and very honest

Jerry T.
Marysville, WA
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the service was good.

JAKE C.
Jeep Commander
06/25/2019
Friendly, strait forward pricing and knowledgeable.

SANDY M.
06/18/2019
Always fast reliable and friendly service at reasonable cost. Cost always beats dealership prices.

NC
Nancy C.
Washington
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said the nice staff was professional , efficient, and explained what she did not understand. They did an excellent job.

CR
CHARLENE R.
05/30/2019
Customer
Have been taking my car to Aaron’s for about 3 years and always have had great service. Now take the company vehicles in for service.
Duane A. from Aaron's Automotive Inc. responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for your kind review and trusting us with your personal and company vehicles. Always a pleasure working with you!

CR
CATHERINE R.
Mazda CX-5
05/30/2019
Great experience
They were really quick and accommodating. Breanna explained everything to where it made sense and was honest about the situation. Prices were fair overall I’m very satisfied and will be bringing all of my vehicles to them.