JIM M.
09/19/2018
2012 escape
We brought our car because of a starter problem, they diagnosed it and advised us of some other problems to consider. We decided to keep the car and had them do the work. They were recommended by a freind who owns a heavy truck repair service, and I trust his opinion

DA
DON A.
Lake Stevens, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
09/19/2018
Great people with excellent knowledge in all vehicles.
I’ve been using AArons for 20+ years and they have always treated me fairly, great work and very respectable prices. They stand behind their work. Great crew!

JAMES B.
09/14/2018
Good diagnosis fast service
I was replacing alternators once every year. Aaron's found that the alternator installed was the incorrect voltage output out of the two voltages recommended for my vehicle. The proper one was installed and we'll see how it goes from here. I also feel the final bill was quite fair and wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Sure beat dealer prices.

Service is fast and the receptionist was even knowledgeable and extremely kind.

MF
MELANIE F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/13/2018
The people and their mechanics knowledge!
Will use Aaron’s again, lobby comfortable, employees very nice and informative staff! Thank You!

WK
Wallace K.
Chevrolet Tracker
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Wallace said this business gives good service.

DIANE S.
Stanwood, WA
Buick LaCrosse
09/11/2018
Aaron’s my mechanic
This place is good because they are honest and friendly. My husband used to be my mechanic, due to health issue can’t do it anymore. He approves of Aaron’s. They do it the way he would, they use quality products . Previous to learning about Aaron’s I had my brakes done some where else, they lasted 20,000 miles. The brakes I had put on at Aaron’s lasted 60,000 miles. Better use of my time and money. I like that they respect that. I have a 2006 Buick LaCrosse and I will be taking it to Aaron’s until he tells me it’s time to let it go.

Nissan Pathfinder
09/08/2018
Great service and dependability.

MARK H.
09/06/2018
terrific service... as usual.
best day of my life. Better than child birth.

TC
TANYA C.
Chrysler 300
09/06/2018
A Mechanic you can trust!
My parents have been taking their cars to Aaron's for as long as I can remember. Now that I'm on the road I take all my cars to them! Just took my Chrysler 300 in for tire rods they had it done in less then 24 hours! The cars ride is so much better! They reccomend a few other issues and had print outs with quotes for me to take home! The office gal is so nice and helpful! Highly recommended! Thanks for keeping my cars at 100%

TAMI B.
09/04/2018
Returning customer
Friendly staff, good work and reasonable rates

Jerry T.
Marysville, WA
Cadillac DeVille
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the staff are always fair, friendly, and handy.

Marylyn M.
Marysville, WA
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Marylyn said she appreciated the work the employees did on her vehicle. They went out of their way for her and even came and picked her vehicle up.

John R.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
John said the service at this business was good. The service was fast and the staff were honest.

Steve S.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Steve said they treated him well and saved him some money as he brought in his own parts to put in.

Ross C.
Toyota Land Cruiser
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Ross said he bought in a custom vehicle and within an hour's time, they were able to diagnose it. The vehicle was taken home, where the repairs were made.

GM
Gary M.
Nissan LEAF
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Gary said everything was done very well. The billing was below the estimate. The work was done promptly.

NK
Nicole K.
GMC Safari Cargo Van
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Nicole said the business has excellent customer service. They got the job done quickly.

Mike D.
Volvo
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Mike said this business provided fast and efficient work that saved him money.

DT
Dana T.
Saturn Astra
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Candy. She said when she called for an appointment, she was told the business would not be able to get the vehicle in right away, but she could drop it off, and they would get to it as soon as they could. She dropped it off, and it was ready first thing the next morning. The problems were fixed in a reasonable time, and she is very happy.

GH
Gary H.
Ford Expedition EL
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the business is good.