JY
JULIA Y.
10/11/2019
Bring your car issues here!
I came back from AZ and needed a new trustworthy mechanic in the area. My family referred me to Aaron’s and now I’m referring everyone I know! They are super friendly while extremely professional, explain everything in detail and advise you on best options for your situation, never try to push or up-sell any unnecessary services and most importantly - provide high quality service/parts and honest! Work is always done fast. I will not take my vehicle anywhere else! Their after hours drop box is secure and appreciated for crazy schedule people like myself. This place is a gem! Why are you still reading this? CALL them now!

JOAN M.
Dodge Durango
10/09/2019
Love Amanda, very accommodating
Always have been happy with my repairs and never no pressure

LT
LANCE T.
10/09/2019
Honest service
I took my truck in due to an overheating issue. They replaced several components which made temperature return to normal. But many months later the coolant was slowly escaping. They happily troubleshot and found a hose with a pin hole. Problem solved !! And at no charge. Talk about standing behind their work. They’ve got my business from here on.

Thanks to Aaron for service the way it should be.

RT
RICK T.
Volvo S80
10/02/2019
Honest and Timely
Always treated fairly at Aaron's. Good service, fair prices and timely.

KIM B.
Ford Escort
09/27/2019
Great auto service, excellent customer service!
They're honest & fair. No scare tactics & work w/you in an emergency.

EB
ELLEN B.
09/24/2019
Awesome work!
We’ve had work here done a few times and referred family members. The work is top notch and integrity is the word for this service! It’s good to have a company who does repair work you can trust.

SHON H.
GMC Yukon
09/23/2019
Great, honest fast no bullshit service... WELL DONE!
A friend referred us after the incredibly horrible experience we had last time at Automotive Diagnostic center in Marysville when we had work done on the same vehicle. Unfortunately we had a rear main seal leak and needed to fix it in a hurry because we were going out of town for a vacation, they were super to deal with and got us in and done with exactly what they quoted me! Unfortunately after a month we got the oil changed and the tech noticed that the rear main seal was leaking. I called they were super nice and asked us to swing it by so they could take a look and we did. They were super nice and said that yes it was leaking again and asked when we could bring it back for a couple of days so that they could do the repairs again? so we set up a time and they took care of the repair at no added cost to us and were very nice about it.

TODD M.
Chevrolet S-10
09/23/2019
Great work in a timely manner
Needed a heater core installed called around we had the part Aron's had the best price. Neighborhood shop treating the locals fair

RICH M.
Chrysler Sebring
09/19/2019
People are friendly and they know their stuff.
Quality of service has always been top notch.

WB
WADIE B.
09/06/2019
Outstanding work and price
I've been dealing with this shop for a long time and glad they're around. I come back mainly because they honest and never try to scam me. In fact they tell me when something can wait and save me money.

CALVIN S.
Volkswagen Vanagon
09/06/2019
Helped when in need
These guys were awesome. Had an emergency brake issue and they got me right in to take a look at it and address the problem. Very happy with the help!

FIAT 500
09/04/2019
Fiat 500 check engine light
Great service! Would highly recommend

JOAN M.
Buick LeSabre
08/28/2019
Can trust them and they know what their doing
They are dependable and trustworthy. Been going there for years

BK
Bob K.
Marysville, WA
08/16/2019
The only place I would take my car to get worked on!
The only place I would take my car to get worked on! They’ve always done good work for me, by giving me a quote and beating that quote that was better than anybody else anyway. Today they worked on my daughters Mazda and it runs like 1 million bucks when It was only worth a couple hundred dollars before they started. Brianna is the best and the mechanics are awesome.

MF
MELANIE F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/16/2019
Great Service!
Aaron’s has done very good on our Chevy truck! Very Friendly, Informative, and good prices! Breanna is Great