BV
Berney V.
Mariposa, CA
11/16/2019
Very hepful
Threw a rod in the Grape Vine on my way home north. AAA towed my car to Able’s where I found out the problem. I decided vehicle was not worth fixing. I was caught between a rock and a hard place with red tape getting it to a junk yard because it is from out of state when Able’s stepped up and told me that if I send them the title, they will take care of it.

Jenifer S.
11/15/2019
Great Customer Service
I would highly recommend this auto repair shop. They are very knowledgeable and very affordable. Also, the people are very kind!

JERRY S.
Toyota Avalon
11/15/2019
conscientious, knowledgeable owners
Mike & Dan have worked on my vehicles many years. They have always been courteous, competent, and professional.

GS
GRADY S.
Weldon, CA
11/14/2019
Always dependable, I trust what they tell me they are trustworthy
Quick fast service unlike other places I have been in the past

EL
Emy L.
Acura MDX
11/11/2019
Car check up
Dan was so nice and kind to give me some advise about my daughters car and we will see what we can get from it and have him check another car. Thank you Dan.

Jaguar XJ
11/06/2019
Great place
Knowledgeable, friendly, thorough

David B.
Dodge Charger
11/02/2019
Above and beyond!
Did an excellent job on my car. They went above and beyond my expectations. Highly recommended!

BT
Bryn T.
Kia Forte
11/02/2019
Able Auto/honest excellent repairs
I’ve been having my vehicles repaired and serviced at ABLE AUTOMOTIVE for years and have never been disappointed. They do excellent repairs and stand behind their work. Dan and Mike have always gone over what problems the vehicle has before you authorize the work and I’ve always been satisfied with the results. Great shop with honest owners-highly recommended

FS
Faranak S.
10/30/2019
Trustworthy was good
It was a safe place and very friendly .
I trust them in first visit .

LL
Luis L.
10/29/2019
Good

JN
JOHN N.
Toyota Avalon
10/25/2019
Your car will thank you.
They show you what they looked at.

Moses C.
Ford Expedition
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Moses said the business provided him with excellent service and everyone was nice and helpful with any questions he had.

JOE C.
Toyota Tundra
10/16/2019
Best Auto Shop
I have been coming here for many years and they have always done great, HONEST work. I appreciate how work is done right the first time and Dan is extremely personable. The fact that they also give a AAA discount along with a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty on their work says a lot. I can’t say enough great things about this place, and especially of Dan. Dan cares about your vehicle as well as you as a person.

DAVID W.
Nissan Xterra
10/15/2019
Outstanding service.
We can always count on Able Auto for fast, reliable and professional service.

Jeff B.
10/11/2019
My first time
I lost my regular mechanic so inquired with my friends, many of whom recommended Able’s. So told them what I needed and was really surprised to get an email with all the results of the diagnostic tests and hierarchy of recommended actions. I talked to them about prioritization of what was needed and they completed without a hitch. I believe I have a new mechanic home. ;)

James F.
San Jose, CA
Ford Expedition
10/05/2019
Great efficient service
You guys did a great job getting back on my way for my golf trip. I appreciate the service starting before your actual working hrs. Expedition is running great. Thanks again Dan for your help.

WT
WILLIAM T.
10/01/2019
Good guys
Just a good feeling when I need work on my Toyota Able auto is friendly. Just some local guys with country values who try to treat you right. Definitely not in high rent district but AAA approved.

LL
Larry L.
Dodge Durango
09/29/2019
Able to the rescue, again!
This time, my car wouldn’t start. I wasn’t getting anything on my personal code reader. So I had it towed to Able. They diagnosed the problem, fuel pump, and replaced it in a timely manner. Keeping me informed through the whole process. These guys are great!

DJ
DOUG J.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/25/2019
Great people.
Always a pleasure to deal with.

Doris M.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Doris said her vehicle is running well and the business has always treated her fairly. The price was right and her vehicle was finished on time.