Robbin W.
05/21/2019
A shop with integrity
My car needed either an alternator or a serpentine belt so I looked online for a shop. I prayed that God would show me the right shop and I believe He did. The people that work at Able Auto and Truck Repair are very friendly and honest. They let me know it was just the belt(Thank God again cause it was the cheaper of the two) and fixed my car the same day. So from now on Able Auto & Truck Repair are my family's mechanic shop. I appreciate their integrity and I already mentioned them to other family members and friends. 😇👍

IM
Israel M.
05/19/2019
Good service , VERY HONEST .

Shafter, CA
05/17/2019
fast service
its easy to arrange an appointment

Lancaster, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
05/16/2019
Overheated on freeway
This shop, from what I can tell, did an excellent job. They readily explained what was wrong with my car, we’re in constant communication with me, had me review my car before pick-up, explained the types of things I should be maintaining on my vehicle and when, etc. nothing but great things to say about Jose. Dan was nice too but I mostly worked with Jose. My experience was so good I then took my other vehicle in for routine maintenance.

Matthew S.
Honda Ridgeline
05/15/2019
Axle Repair
Very happy, the repair was done in a timely matter and at a fair price.

BG
BARBRA G.
Mitsubishi Outlander
05/06/2019
peCheck up
I always get the best service. The staff are friendly and very nice. My car is always in tip top shape. I have never had anything gone wrong with the car. I take their advice. My car runs like it is brand new despite being 10 years old.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 05/07/2019

Thanks for the great review

AA
Amber A.
05/06/2019
Great first impressions
I was really impressed by the professionalism and friendlyness of Able Auto Care. I had my car serviced and they did exactly what I asked. No upselling etc. And the Keruric Coffe was the icing on the cake.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 05/07/2019

Thanks letting us be of service .

MIKE R.
05/03/2019
Able Auto and Truck Repair is the only AAA certified repair facility in Bakersfield for two very good reasons...Dan and Mike. The owners. Trustworthy people.
Every time I use Able Auto I am reminded why. Quality, reliability, and knowledge. The coffee is good too.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 05/07/2019

Thanks for the great feed back .

Mati S.
San Diego, CA
05/01/2019
Super nice people work here. Honest and professional.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 05/07/2019

Thanks for the opertunity to be of service.

BW
Bill W.
04/30/2019
Friendly Atmosphere
You and your staff do a great job of taking care of customers needs and making them feel your there to help, not just get their money. You're operating a business the way all companies should operate.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 05/07/2019

We are always glad to be of service.

TC
Tierra C.
Chevrolet Volt
04/25/2019
Amazing customer service
Dan took my car in and talked me through everything I needed done. He made sure I understood what I needed now and what could wait. They took pictures of everything that needed done go show me go help me understand, and know what things were getting done. I've never had a car shop treat me the way they did at Able, from now on I will only be going to go here for all my car needs.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 04/25/2019

Thanks for taking time to provide the excellent review , glad to be of service .

Michelle W.
GMC Acadia Limited
04/24/2019
5 stars! AC fixed in under an hour
I didn’t even make an appointment, I just brought my car there on a time crunch and they diagnosed the problem within a few minutes and got me outta there in an hour and back to work. I Made and appt with GMC and they said they could take it today but they won’t look at it until the next day, so I would need a rental car. That was out of the question. My AC was blowing warm air and now it’s freezing like it should be. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I will take my car there from now on. 5 stars!

Thank you for letting us take care of your automotive needs . Awesome review .

Jared P.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Jared said the service is great and the pricing is reasonable.

AD
Alyssa D.
Toyota Prius c
04/22/2019
Always great service
Able auto never disappoints! We take all of our vehicles to them, and they always are very thorough and affordable!

Glad to be of service and thank you for the great review

04/19/2019
Honest and reliable
Excellent customer service and one of the most honest garages I’ve been to, and I have lived all over the U.S.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for the awesome review , glad to be of service.

SK
Scott K.
San Rafael, CA
Nissan Van
04/19/2019
Very impressed.
Our car got towed there late on Saturday. We didn't choose them AAA did. Able got started really on Monday, located a rare part which was slow to arrive, and had it installed by days end. They were pleasant and kept us informed on the progress. The whole experience was refreshingly good. And not too expensive. I'd go there again in a heartbeat if I lived locally.

Lewis M.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jacob. He said he took his dad in and the staff voluntarily went through the electrical in his vehicle, the battery cables were all bad, and it was reasonable pricing.

GR
Gary R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he enjoys visiting this business.

Donna B.
Nissan Quest
03/29/2019
The place that feels like family
The people here are very friendly. They go over and above and are very trustworthy.

SR
Sylvia R.
Lexus SC 430
03/29/2019
I'm impressed by the professional service I received which included "extras" such as shuttle service, politeness, friendliness, explanation of services to be performed, etc. Jose was so knowledgeable and accommodating, which I really appreciate. I'll be happy to refer Able Auto to my friends and family.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 03/29/2019

We are gald to be of service and thank you for the awesome review.