SR
Shirley R.
Lake Isabella, CA
Cadillac CTS
10/16/2018
Received impeccable service. Staff was very informative and friendly.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 10/17/2018

Shirley,
Thank you so much for your kind and generous words. We greatly appreciate you choosing us to serve you, and giving up a impeccable rating, review and recommendation. We can't thank you enough.

Honda Accord
10/09/2018
I'm going back.
I believe the mechanics knew what they were doing and the car sounds good. It looks like even the owner gets his hands under the hood. Very impressive. I just don't understand the 76 miles driven while the car was in the shop. I will be returning for any work that my car needs, as well as, we will be bringing our truck to them in the near future.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you so much for the awesome 5 star rating, review, and recommendation! We are very happy that you were satisfied with our service, it was our pleasure serving you! 76 miles does sound like a lot but there were a few things we wanted to make sure was right, unfortunately driving your accord was the only way. Your Accord is in fantastic shape by the way, we hope to have the pleasure of serving you for many years to come.

10/05/2018
Not great my car was not fixed left battery dead
My car was not fixed the battery was left dead did not unplug my mistake to bring my car to this shop I wasted my $521
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 10/05/2018

Its very unfornate that you feel this way espcially after we held your car for 90 days with no storage fee and worked with you week by week to help you in anyway. Your car needs an engine and the reason for the dead battery is because you have left it sitting here for 90 days.

LP
LARRY P.
10/05/2018
Inspection regarding a noise was comprehensive.
The service at Able is outstanding. Have had my Lexus in several times and have always been pleased with the attention and professionalism of the folks in the office and in the service area.

Larry,
You are the reason why we stand strong as we do! We appreciate you for choosing us to serve you, we always like to see you as well.

IP
Ida P.
Honda Accord
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Ida said the service was good and honest.

Ida,
Thank you for the 5 stars rating, and the recommendation. We appreciate customers like you, thank you for the trust and confidence you have placed in us.

EC
Ellen C.
Honda Passport
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Ellen said she had to call the business because they forgot to call her after they were done servicing her vehicle. They did a diagnostic on her vehicle and did not explain the results thoroughly. She appreciates the business and the service.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 10/04/2018

Ellen,
I am sorry that we dropped the ball on getting back to you in a timely manner, which is something we strive to do for all of our clients. We do appreciate the recommendation and the review. Hope all is well.
Thanks,
Dara Y

DIANE G.
Toyota Yaris
09/26/2018
Great Customer Service
I have been taking my cars (two so far) to Able Auto for ten years. They are honest, really know their stuff, and are always pleasant.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 09/27/2018

Diane,
Its always a pleasure serving you, you always have the most pleasant attitude when you are in here, and we love it! Thank you for the great review and recommendation.

RQ
Ronald Q.
09/25/2018
Very friendly people
Great place of business Jose was really nice and told us step by step what was going to happen.

We got an oil change and service was quick

If you need be your car repaired come to able's auto and truck repair. If need be they will also give you a ride home if you live in the city.

Ronald,
From all of us at Able Auto, we appreciate the wonderful review and recommendation you have given us. We can't thank you enough for choosing us to serve you, we hope to have the pleasure of serving you for many years to come.

HH
Harvey H.
Lincoln Town Car
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Harvey said the business did a good job.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 09/25/2018

Harvey,
Thank you for your trust and confidence you placed in us. We appreciate the review you left and for giving us a recommendation. We hope you are doing well.

NF
Nick F.
Nissan Sentra
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the business was very helpful. However, he said the price was a little out of his price range.

Nick,
We appreciate the review you left and recommmendation. We hope you are doing well, please give us a call if a problem should ever arise.

Michael R.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Michael said this business is honest and nice, and they took care of his vehicle.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 09/24/2018

Micheal,
We appreacite you taking your time to do this review and giving us an awesome rating. We hope to continue our business with your for many years to come!

MF
Marylou F.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Marylou said this business had staff that was very helpful and courteous.

Marylou,
Thank you for the kind words, review, and recommendation. We greatly appreciate you taking your time to do this review and more importantly we appreciate you! We hope all is well!

WT
WILLIAM T.
09/13/2018
Bill T
Local business with a history and the owners give me confidence in work done right. I also like the endorsement of AAA which is how I selected Able and now they are my go to.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 09/17/2018

Bill,
Thank you so much for choosing us to serve you and your 4Runner, we appreciate clients like you! We are here if you have any questions.

Saturn Ion
09/13/2018
Haley was great! She answered all of my questions and assisted me quickly with a smile.
Unfortunately it took an entire day to diagnose the car that was dropped off by AAA the night before. When the diagnosis was completed the cost for repairs exceeded the cars worth! In the end my mothers car was transported to another repair shop.

Marco,
Im so sorry to hear about your experience, We hope the best for you and your car. Please call us if you need anything.

KIMALA S.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
09/12/2018
Kimala S.
They always treat you as if you are family
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 09/12/2018

Kimala,
Thank you so much, we always try to treat our clients like family, but clients like you make it really easy. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you for many years to come.

WC
William C.
09/05/2018
Good work.
Well done.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 09/06/2018

Bill,
You are the client that everyone would love to have, thank you for the review and rating.

WC
William C.
Lincoln Town Car
09/02/2018
A very smartly and wisely managed business with honesty as a hallmark.
I had a considerable amount of work performed here on two of my vehicles recently. I could not be more pleased with how it was all handled.
If you want an honest and knowledgeable answer to any problems you have about repairing or maintaining your vehicle, this is the best shop I have ever encountered since 1960! That includes living mostly in California and traveling throughout the world. They are very patient with their customers and a class act from start to finish. If you are looking for a half ass quick fix or cutting nickles and dimes I would suggest you go elsewhere.

Bill,
Thank you so much for the glowing review; We have apprecaited you since the day you walked in. We appreciate that you chose us to serve you and your vehicle! We are speechless and cant thank you enough for this review!

Dan D.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Dan said he had to go back to the business because the antenna they replaced was not right and they kept charging more.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 08/30/2018

Dan,
I am very sorry you feel this way about your experience, I beileve there was a misunderstanding on our part at the first drop off. Unfortunately the new part we needed to order cost more, we hope that this review on this visit isn't how your would view our shop as a whole. We would like to make this right, please give us a call.

DO
David O.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff did not give him clear instructions about when he could bring his vehicle in, there was some confusion. They do a good job with the service they provide and they are competent.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 08/28/2018

David,
We are sorry about the mix up and confusion on the drop of time. Hopefully our service made up for the confusion, we always strive to provide the best service we possibly can. Thank you for choosing us and giving us a opportunity to serve you.

NR
Nancy R.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said the employee did everything to repair her vehicle. She appreciated the service being completed without delays.

Nancy,
Thank you so much for your great response and recommendation. It was our pleasure to serve you and your PT Cruiser.