Joe S.
Delano, CA
02/14/2019
Satisfaction
Satisfaction Very professional very courteous They do what they say they will do no surprises. The work is guaranteed . I would not hesitate to return for any further work I may need done to my vehicle
Joe
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you very much for the 5 star review , it was a pleasure to be of service .

LL
Larry L.
Dodge Durango
02/13/2019
Service with a smile
Able auto and truck repair did a fantastic job diagnosing the electricle problem with my car. They were very professional and friendly, and made me feel comfortable. They also kept me in the loop through the whole process. They are now my go to shop for all my automotive needs.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 02/14/2019

Thanks for the awesome review , glad to be of service .

LT
Lisa T.
Nissan Sentra
02/08/2019
Customer Service was excellent!!!
Quick service! Everyone is super friendly! Prices are great too!!!
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks for the FIVE star review . Your satisfaction is our goal.

Honda Civic Coupe
02/06/2019
Great customer service and very clean office and good coffee.

AJ
Arnold J.
Chrysler 300
01/31/2019
Professional
Very happy with the repairs.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 01/31/2019

Thanks for taking time to give us a great review . If you ever have any vehicle concerns please lt us know .

NR
Nancy R.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/29/2019
Efficient repairs...clear explanations
Shop was able to get car in right away and repairs were completed when promised. Received detailed explanation of what repairs entailed.
Final bill was less than estimated and everyone was very pleasant.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you Nancy for your kind words , we are glad to be of service .

STACEY H.
Scion xB
01/23/2019
One day service
Able Auto diagnosed our cars problem and fixed it in one day.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 01/24/2019

Stacey,
You guys have been amazing patrons to ouur business and we greatly appreciate you. Thank you so much for your kind words an great review.

Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for letting us take care of your vehicles needs .

Judy C.
Mission Viejo, CA
Dodge Dakota
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Judy said they communicated what was wrong with her vehicle, they only did what was required, and so far there have been no problems.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 01/17/2019

Judy,
Thank you so much for the kind words and great review. We strive to provide the best service possible for all of our clients, We hope all is well. Please call us if you have any question or concerns.

Albert M.
Mazda Protege
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Albert said the staff at this business did exactly what they said they would do, in the specified time they said, and the prices were controlled.

Thank you all so much for your constant support, we appreciate it more than you know. We can't thank you enough for the kind words and great review.

Robert G.
Chevrolet HHR
01/14/2019
customer service
Provided detail information on what problems needed to be fixed.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 01/15/2019

Robert,
Thank you so much for choosing us to serve you, we are here for anything you need. Please call us if you have any question.

BR
BRYAN R.
Subaru Legacy
01/14/2019
Friendly, Helpful, Proficient
Awesome staff, very informative and helpful!

Bryan,
Thank you for always choosing us to serve you! It was our pleasure to serve you and your wife. We hope everything is going well!

Delano, CA
01/12/2019
Was having problem with my truck with oil leak, took truck in and thought problem was fixed. Had to bring truck back because it was still leaking oil. They worked with me on the price and fixed problem. They also delivered my truck to me upon completion. Very happy with service and will recommend to others. Thanks Mike and Denise for you honest work.

It always our pleasure to serve you, you have been such a great client since you owalked through our doors. We appreciate you so much, more than words can describe.

LL
Larry L.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Larry said he has used this business for many years, and always receives fantastic service.

Larry,
It always great seeing you and chatting with you, but more importantly its always our pleasure to serve you!

Richard S.
01/10/2019
Amazing, friendly, educated and informative staff at Able Truck And Auto Repair
We, Donna and Richard found the Able staff to be amazing re customer service and educated re diagnosing and repairing our truck. They were friendly and courteous and very informative as well.we awe Able truck repair a bouquet of 🙏 thank you’s For theyquick, courteous and helpful service when our truck broke down. The manager went beyond the normal call of duty and stayed over his normal quitting time to help fix our truck problem in record time, since our fifth wheel was still on I-5 with no lights in the dark , unprotected. He was helpful, professional and friendly and fast as well. He and his staff have our gratitude for going beyond the call of duty to not only fix our truck problem efficiently but to reassure us and make us feel comfottable during our ordeal. We 😊 thank you Able Truck and Auto repair you guys are the greatest, I would highly recommend you yo any persons requiring helpful advice, friendly and couteous service at a reasonable price. Again please accept our gratitude and thanks 🙏 for a job 👍 well done. Richard and Donna
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 01/10/2019

Richard,
It was a pleasure serving you and Donna, we are appreciateive that you chose our shop to assist you. We are grateful to hear that you were able to get your 5th back and back on your trip. We accept your gratitude and ask that you accpect our appreciation. Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.

Mercury Grand Marquis
01/08/2019
Quality work
Able Auto does quality, comprehensive diagnostic work. I really appreciate the great communication with customers. Thank you
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 01/09/2019

We greatly appreciate your kind words and great review! We appreciate you and the relationship we were able to build. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

01/04/2019
What Can I Say!!!!!!
It's great to have found a car repair place that stands behind their work 100% and with a bonus of nice people to deal with. They actually listen to the customer. Thank You
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you so much for this amazing review, we greatly appreciate it so much. Clients like yourself, reminds us why we are in the business. Hope you are having a wonderful New Year!

SL
Shannon L.
Danville, CA
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Shannon said this business was super friendly and she did not feel like they were trying to up sell her. They were honest with her and they printed information she could look at when she got home. They were very helpful.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 12/28/2018

Shannon,
Thank you so much for the very kind words, we greatly appreciate you anf choosing us to serve you. We hope all is well.

RP
ROBERT P.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/19/2018
Good guys with tools!
Dan, Mike, and their minions always do a great job diagnosing and correcting problems. They are also honest advising clients on what is important, what is urgent, and what can wait. I’m confident that Able Auto is the best.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 12/20/2018

Robert,
Thank you so much we greatly appreciate your very kind words and receommendation. It means the world to us that you took your time to leave us a review.

Chelcie C.
12/18/2018
Amazing service!!
Dan and Dara were amazing!! I will never take my vehicles anywhere else. They were completely honest and responsible. They have constant updates on the vehicle and were never pushy at all. I loved that they sent over a full report with pictures included of all the problems our vehicle had. I highly recommend them!
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 12/18/2018

Chelcie,
Thank you so much the amazing review, we can't thank you enough for choosing us to serve you! We apprecaite you and Cavan and it was a pleasure to serve you guys!

WC
Wanda C.
12/17/2018
AAA Service All the Way!
I recently moved back to Bakersfield after living in San Diego for almost 20 years and just as I did for my the servicing of my car there, used AAA's recommendation for Able Auto and Truck Repair. This was my first visit and just needed an oil change. They were quick, included pictures of all the work and inspections. Man, so impressed so they now have my business for future servicing. Plus excellent customer service!

Wanda,
It was a pleasure meeting you and and pleasure serving you. We are glad to hear your experience with us was up to your standards! We hope to have the pleasure of serving you for many years to come!