Ford Aerostar
12/14/2018
New life in an old car!
Able Auto took my creaky old car and made it run smoothly - all for a reasonable price. Thank you!

EB
Ed B.
Ford Expedition
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Ed said the shuttle service was to pick him up Thursday at 8am, and it picked him up at 8:45am. The service and everything else was great. He spoke with someone and they already took care of this. Also, his cruise control was working fine before and it's not anymore. He will be calling Monday to make an appointment for this.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 12/11/2018

Ed,
We apologize, there was a miscommunication on our part on the pick up time. Thank you for mentioning that everything else was great and recommending us. We will take care of the cruise control issue for you. We hope that this visit doesn't predetermine more visits.
Thank you for taking your time to do this review, we greatly appreciate it.

HM
Harry M.
Saturn L300
12/07/2018
Excellent repair of car parts above and beyond all of my expectations
As written above in the Review Title unexpected professional work and clarity of information. Suggestions regarding future care of my cars were very helpful. All in all deserving my highest regards and recommendations. If you are having problems with your cars you can rely upon and trust this car and truck repair company!
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 12/07/2018

Harry,
It was our pleasure serving you, we are completely grateful you chose our shop to service your vehicle. Thank you so much for the great review and 5 star rating we hope to have the pleasure of serving you for many years to come.

RT M.
Tehachapi, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
Personal service
Always professional, courteous and they prioritize their recommendations. Red, yellow and green is a great way to identify repairs. Thanks for your help in repairing my vehicle.

RT,
As always its a pleasure serving you. We hope your truck is up and running to your standards. Thank you for your support you have given our shop. Our families apprecaite you.

LT
Larry T.
San Martin, CA
Lexus ES 350
Got me back on the road
I am from out of town and experienced a major transmission problem while traveling on I-5 through the Grapevine. The car was towed to Able Auto Repair, the closest AAA-recommended facility. Dan and Jose were wonderful in helping me out, diagnosing the problem, and getting me back on the road. After a couple of days of thorough evaluation I was able to continue my drive home to San Jose without further difficulty.
The communication from Jose was exceptional. Not only did he keep me informed of progress over the phone but he also sent diagrams and explanations by email to let me know what was wrong and what they were doing. Because of this I had complete confidence in the work that they were doing.
Thanks to Jose and the entire staff for turning a potentially negative and expensive incident into a positive one.

Larry,
Thanks for the very generous words, we really appreciate them and strive to provide this kind of service for all of our clients. We had a pleasure serving you, and if you ever find yourself here in Bakersfield again stop on by and say hi.

Janet G.
Radiator repair
Located close to work. Backed by AAA. Friendly personnel. Gave me a complete diagnosis on the entire car over and above my radiator issue so I could make an informed decision on services to be performed.

Janet,
We appreciate you and your support. We can't thank you enough for the 5 star rating anf the very kind words. It was our pleasure to serve you and your Nissan Altima. We hope to have the pleasure to serve you for many years to come.

Jan W.
11/30/2018
Great work at a fair price.
I feel confident when I take my car to Able Auto. They diagnose problems and repair them keeping customers informed every step of the way. I highly recommend them to friends and family.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 11/30/2018

Jan,
It is always a pleasure serving you, thank you so much for the 5 star rating and the very nice words. We hope to have the pleasure to serve you for manyyears to come.

BEATRICE H.
Cadillac CTS
11/30/2018
2006 Cadillac CTS inability to start.
Great, Friendly Service. I was kept well informed on the status of the service.
Able A. from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 11/30/2018

Beatrice,
We appreciate you so much and thank you for your kind words. WE hope to have the pleasure of serving you for many years to come.

DZ
Don Z.
Toyota Avalon
11/19/2018
Job well done!
You fixed my car's problem in a short period of time and I was pleased!

Don,
Its always a pleasure serving you, we always enjoy having you in here. Please stop by anytime you want. Thank you for the rating and review.

KW
Kritsten W.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Kristen said the business did a good job, it just took a little while to get her vehicle back..

Kristen,
Thank you for the rating and review. I apologize that it took a while, but we always want to make sure that we do a thorough job. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you for many years to come.

Casey B.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Casey said they worked with him troubleshooting the issue with his vehicle.

Casey,
It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you so much for the rating and review. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you for many years to come.

MA
MARCY A.
Honda Civic Si
11/16/2018
Car services n repairs
I always trust their input with problems encountered with my car . Efficient, respectful to customers!
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 11/16/2018

Marcy,
We are always here to help you, like you have been for us! Thank you so much for those kind words and 5 star rating. Its always a pleasure serving you Marcy, please call us if you ever need anything.

BF
BILL F.
11/11/2018
Good Service
As usual very good service. Were able take of my need in a timely manner.
Always Friendly and helpful.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 11/12/2018

Bill,
You are always great to have in the shop, we greatly enjoy talking to you. We thank you so much choosing us to take care of you and your automotive needs.

DN
DAVID N.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/09/2018
1972 corvette
My car runs awesome. I’m so glad I found able auto.

David,
Its always a pleasure to serve you and to work on your Corvette. Thank you for choosing us to serve you, and we hope to have this pleasure for many years to come.

MA
MIKE A.
Scion xB
11/09/2018
Great value
Top notch service. Friendly staff. Very professional operation.

Mike,
Thank you so much! Your kind words are greatly appreciated.

Dodge Dakota
11/07/2018
Friendly, professional, helpful staff
The business's use of technology (Internet email, text messaging) is impressive, and unlike any I've experienced with other, similar, businesses.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words we greatly appreciate it. We had the upmost pleasure serving you and hope to have it for many years to come.

LW
Lisa W.
Salinas, CA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the business was really good at fixing the repair and getting her on the road quickly, the business even stayed longer then they should have just to make sure she gets on the road.

Lisa,
It was our pleasure to serve you and get you back on the road as quickly as possible. We hope that our service met your standards and when ever you hapopen to find yourself in Bakersfield stop by and say Hi.

RZ
ROBIN Z.
11/05/2018
Like the day I bought her
Able Auto found the cause of elusive creaking no one else could pinpoint, addressed all my concerns respectfully, fixed leaks that were draining power and making a mess of garage and engine and handed me back a car that feels safe and sound and runs strong as the day I bought it. They are the super heroes of car repair
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 11/06/2018

Robin,
Thank you so much for the very generous word, 5 star rating and receommendation. We greatly appreciate the relationship we have built and thank you for the opportunity to serve you. WE hope to have the pleasure to serve you for many years to come.

Mercury Mountaineer
11/02/2018
Family
My family and I have e know Dan and Mike for nearly 20 years.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you so much for the rating and recommendation! I speak for all of us here at Able Auto when I say we appreciate you.

AJ
Ardith J.
Weldon, CA
Plymouth Grand Voyager
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Ardith said he would recommend the business for service.
Sovanndara Y., Shop Manager from Able Auto And Truck Repair responded on 11/02/2018

Ardith,
Thank you so much for the great review and recommendation, we appreciate you and the relationship we have built. If a problem shoiuld ever arise please give us a call.