Latest Review about 1 year ago

Joel N.
South Windsor
10/01/2015 Category: Service
couple suggestions
I really like ACI. It's a clean environment and the guys are very professional and helpful. The past couple years I have been using them and have noticed a couple things that erked me. First, they do not vacuum out the car for you. This may seem like a small thing but when you're spending thousands on your vehicle it is nice to get it back vacuumed clean, and honestly it would take them an extra 5min to do so. Other places I have used always offered this and it was appreciated. Also, last time I used them they would not let my wife pick up the car before I paid, which I felt was slightly insulting since I have done a lot of business with them. I get that you can be burned allowing this, but if you have someone who has always paid and been working with you for several years, it's smart business to show the customer some respect and let them come in and pay after work. All that being said, I still will be giving them my business as my overall experience has been positive.
Peter A., Owner from ACI Auto Group responded on 10/01/2015

Hi Joel,
Thanks for the feedback and the review and thank you for the continued business and support. Regarding paying the bill at the time you pick up the vehicle, I wish that we could continue to extend store credit to our customers. Unfortunatly, one bad apple ruined it for everyone else. This has forced us to change our policy. Now we do require that customers pay the bill when the service is completed at the time come to pick up the car.  Regarding the vacuum and detail, no problem, I will be glad to extend a full detail to you. Just remind us next time you are in. Again, thnks for the support.

Peter Alberici - Owner

Still waiting on correct car mats 2 months later

AW
Amanda W.
03/10/2014
I was upset when I came in for an oil change and I asked to have my tire maintenance button checked. I told them just let me know what the maintenance is and I'll take care of it. Instead, when I got the bill there was no oil change completed. Instead there was a miscommunication where they re-set my tire monitor. They quickly went back and did the oil change. This miscommunication caused me time and money.

Michael P.
11/08/2013
Bill was significantly higher than originally quoted. My brakes squeal intermittently now....

A
Anonymous
06/13/2013
I was a little hesistant about having my car detailed based on a conversation I had with a man that had taken his BMW SUV for detailing sometime ago. It was not taken to ACI for this service but he shared with me that with detailing he finds it can be a waste of money and that one is better off doing the work themselves. My car was filthy when I brought it into Peter and the staff at ACI especially the interior.

It smelled! I'll have to say I was pleased with the exterior of the car after completion of my services at ACI however, I was not impressed with the interior. Let me be clear the carpets were great and the car smelled a whole lot better but the upholstery and the dash paneling, door jams and so forth were not done that great. It almost appeared that the solutions stripped away the shine of the pretty wood grain look panel and the seats were of a dull look afterwards I don't know maybe they were just that dirty, lol. I'm not sure why. So I guess the job I would have to say was

Robin W.
10/15/2012
This particular issue after my car being in for service 2days does not seemed to be resolved. There is still a small amt of oil leaking and the smell that is coming from the car has not been resolved

MV
Mirian V.
04/04/2012
waiting room was non exsistant

MICHAEL M.
10/22/2011
well, made an appointment 2 weeks in advance for Volvo S60 for time belt/water pump,and major tune up with an oil change ..supllied all but oil