Latest Review about 1 year ago

GS
Gloria S.
03/28/2013
You advertised you vehicle as cherry red and ready to go. You did not take in consideration that excessive mileage had to be put on the vehicle to come have repairs done, The loaner car was not of equal quality and we had to pay to stay in the area overnight. And after all of this you didn't fix everything, and wanted to debate over the cost to have it fixed in our city. As if we haven't taken enough out of our pockets for gas, hotel and depreciation in the value of the vehicle due to the extra milleage we had to put on it. I thought our agreement to return to shop was to do what would be fair to both parties. If there are any more issues with the vehicle you may be getting it back and refunding my cash. This is not the last Lexus 430 GS on earth.

A
Anonymous
10/21/2011
you had my car fir three weeks, which is entirely too long. It didn't get fixed properly and something else went wrong with it. I have now sold the car!!