Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Richard M.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the service was good, the staff treated him like family and they didn't go overboard on the pricing. He enjoyed the experience.

EM
Eileen M.
11/15/2019
Honesty
When you go to Don's Auto, you can trust that your experience will be honest.

Julio R.
Hartford, CT
11/15/2019
They were very explanatory , about the problem with my vehicle, and what needed to be done to repair it. They are awesome.

ED
ELLEN D.
11/14/2019
As usual Don's Auto is on point. Had an oil change and loud screeching belt tightened in no time flat! Nice couch and "living room like" waiting room where there is a coffee machine and snacks if you need a pick me up! All the staff are so nice and have always treated us so well. They get the job done fast and get you back on the road quicker than anywhere I have ever gone before .
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you, Ellen! We're happy to help you out. Please let us know how that adjustment went and give us a call if you need any more assistance!

Steve W.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
11/13/2019
Fair, accurate, clean, on time.
Started bringing family vehicles a few years ago when prior service company failed me. Always happy with results. We have older vehicles, so there are often additional services recommended, but there is never any pressure and we are always given the opportunity to review before scheduling.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you, Steve! We're always here if you need us.

Don B.
Feeding Hills, MA
11/09/2019
Don's Auto Care Center came highly recommended, and I was not disappointed!
My vehicle service engine light would come on, intermittently, about every 300 or so miles, and then go off on it's own with no driveablitly, starting, idling, accelerating, or other discernible symptoms. I was unable to get an inspection sticker with the SEL on, and I wanted the problem causing it corrected. The GM dealer recommended a cylinder head replacement, at the cost of over $3000. When I brought the vehicle to Don's, I was able to explain the problem, talk to Don personally about what the GM dealer had already done and recommended, and discuss other options. An upper cylinder head cleaning treatment was recommended. Don's Auto Care Technician took before and after computer readings, and after the treatment the readings greatly improved. As a result of this "outside of the box" thinking, the SEL has not returned in over 4 months and more than 2000 miles driven, and I was able to get my inspection sticker for this year. Don's literally saved me thousands in repair bills! My sincere "Thank You" to Don and the technicians and staff who helped me!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you, Don! Sometimes the cause of an issue can be evasive and the use of scan tools and system readings are all we can rely on when the concern doesn't present itself in a visual way (split vacuum line, etc.) We appreciate you sticking with us through the process and we are certainly thrilled that you are pleased with your repairs. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

DEBBI H.
11/08/2019
Experienc, efficient and pleasant group of auto experts
Title says it all. Thank you for listening to my descriptions of the auto and figuring out the problem. Again thanks!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you, Debbi! We'll do everything we can to help you do what's best for your vehicle.

EW
ELIZABETH W.
Windsor Locks, CT
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019
Staff is always knowledgeable and helpful
Again today, Don and his very capable staff got me and my vehicle safely back on the road. I have an older vehicle and I am sure that the quality work done by Don and his staff over the last several years is one of the biggest reasons I still can keep this vehicle on the road. I recommend this excellent group of automotive techs to any one that needs service work done. A great place to do business.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you, Elizabeth! We know newer vehicles can be so expensive and if regular maintenance is maintained it's easy to keep your familiar vehicles on the road. Thank you for sticking with us.

Ford Expedition EL
11/03/2019
Disappointed.
Disappointed and frustrated with wasted time and money and not have my mechanical malfunction resolved satisfactorily.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/05/2019

We're sorry to hear that, Anonymous. Unfortunately with a vehicle with as many miles as yours has there can be more than one problem causing a symptom. The best we can do in these situations is follow the cause as we make the repairs. We do still have the level sensor at the shop if you would like to move forward with repairing your air ride (which is not a cheap system to repair), all you have to do is give us a call.

WL
Wayne L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/02/2019
Pu repairs
Don’s is a 5 star repair shop I believe they can fix any problem I bring them, no upselling and very reasonable prices they get all my repairs
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you, Wayne! Let us know if you need anything in the future.

PH
Patti H.
Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2019
They always do great work for a fair price
As always they were quick and did great work
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you, Patti! We appreciate your consideration and will be happy to help you with anything you need.

SUSAN M.
Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2019
they did gave me estimate and booked the repair for 2days after and car was done by early afternoon all worked out stress free thank you Don’s. Was referred by boyfriends customer who has and daughter been going to them too and very pleased with service
Great service and they fixed the problem quick and stress free
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you, Susan! Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

GT
GAIL T.
Great quick service
Helped getting my disabled sisters vehicle back very quickly. David always calls before works done to explain work.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you, Gail! We're glad to be of service.

ES
Elaine S.
Chrysler Sebring
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Elaine said that he has done business there for years. They are open, honest, communicative and fast.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you, Elaine! We'll be here for all your automotive needs.

RE
Ray E.
10/29/2019
Always a pleasure
On time, job well done, professional and courteous, what more can I ask for?
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you, Ray! We look forward to your next visit!

Suffield, CT
Cadillac SRX
10/27/2019
Comprehensive job.
They looked at all systems that could have had a hand in causing a mechanical problem to find the cause and then fix it. Good job.

Thank you, Anonymous!

FS
Fred S.
Windsor, CT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/25/2019
Thank You!
New spark plugs and radiator hoses will keep this Jetta chugging along for another 50k. Thank you to Don’s for recommending the service and executing it expeditiously.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you, Fred! We'll be here for all your vehicular needs.

ZJ
Ziyah J.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Allen. He said he is the previous owner of the vehicle. They always take care of him. They help with his questions about the vehicle's problem. He is very happy with their service. He has been going there for 5 years or more.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you both Ziyah & Allen!

SP
SANDY P.
10/24/2019
Routine Service
I would never go anywhere else to have mt car serviced! Everyone there is friendly, courteous and most importantly knowledgeable and honest!!!
I have had my sons' cars towed from Boston just to get repairs at Don's. Best place around!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you, Sandy! We're glad to keep your family safe and on the road.

VM
Vincent M.
Windsor, CT
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Vincent said the employees were very efficient and very good at handling the problem in a timely manner and he has had no issues since. He is very pleased.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you, Vincent! Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.