Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BJ G.
Lexus ES 300h
05/19/2019
Great Service!
We use Don’s for all of our family vehicles. Great customer service and very knowledgeable. We just had our vehicles detailed and they look like new! Would highly recommend!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you, BJ! We're glad you like us! We are happy to keep you and all your vehicles on the road. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you and yours.

SP
SANDY P.
East Windsor, CT
05/16/2019
Maintenance Service
I would never take my car anywhere else but Don's Auto Care Center. Love the the personnel from Techs to service managers and of course Don is like an old friend! Always get the best service and price.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you, Sandy! We're glad to be here for you.

JOHN B.
South Windsor, CT
05/10/2019
Accommodating
Went out their way to accommodate our needs in getting the needed replacement done quickly. In addition could not find a nicer group of people to deal with.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you, John! Much appreciated!

BD
BARRIE D.
Nissan Maxima
05/06/2019
Convenient
I asked you to look at my exhaust. You recommended I bring it to a muffler shop. I'm at Midas as I type.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for giving us a shot, Barrie! Let us know if there's anything else we could advise you on or help you out with.

JE
JAMES E.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
05/05/2019
Excellent service.
Great service and fair cost.
That says it all. Thank you Dons team .
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you, James! We're always here to help.

TL
TED L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2019
work done ontime
No complaints about the work done....I do feel that based on some research that I did the price of the front struts appears to be somewhat excessive. I could not find anything that even approached the 474.84 price. From what I could see the 474.84 price that was charged for each strut would be more in line with what two could be purchased for... please explain..
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 05/06/2019

We're glad you asked, Ted! The struts we put in your vehicle are known as a Quick-Strut Assembly. These include the strut tower, the coil spring, and the strut mount. The parts you are likely looking at are the strut tower alone which are about half the price of each Quick-Strut. If we were to order and assembly these components individually of each other, you would have been paying more in parts & labor. If there is anything else you need more clarification on, please give us a call at your convenience.

PN
Patty N.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/02/2019
Great service, skilled mechanics
I have been a loyal customer for over 5 years. I have always found Don and his staff to be pleasant, accommodating and helpful. They go above and beyond for their customers! As they say, a good mechanic is hard to find. Look no further than Don’s Auto Care Center.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you, Patty! We're ecstatic that you're pleased with all our work. Let us know if there's anything we can help you out with.

GC
Gary C.
05/02/2019
Perfect service from Don Dave Kate and the team as usual
Perfect service from Don Dave Kate and the team as usual
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you, Gary! We are always happy to help you out.

ED
ELLEN D.
05/01/2019
Best place ever!
LOVE Dons Auto and am a returning customer. His staff is friendly and highly competent. His prices are fair and competitive.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you very much, Ellen!  It is always a pleasure to chat with you.

AW
ALISSA R. W.
Somers, CT
Nissan Murano
04/28/2019
Repair service
Always have great, honest service; timely updates of what the repair status is of your vehicle and friendly staff.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you, Alissa! Let us know any time you need our assistance.

Windsor, CT
04/27/2019
So thorough ..
Always gets the job done , on time , and perfect ..
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you, Anonymous!

TR
Tom R.
East Windsor, CT
Toyota Yaris
04/26/2019
Don's Auto Care Service
Very easy to schedule service for both of my cars.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you, Tom. It was a pleasure to see you.

FF
FRAN F.
04/23/2019
Oil Change and Service
Made the appointment last week. In and out in 20 minutes. Received the same great service I’ve become accustomed to at Don’s

Thank you, Fran!

LAURA M.
Kia Soul
04/23/2019
Always Friendly, Prompt, and Honest
Don’s has always been consistent from with being helpful over the phone to getting the job done right and promptly. This time they saved the day by fixing my flat tire right away and affordably. Thanks Team!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you, Laura! We do our best to get you taken care of and back on the road. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

KH
Kenneth H.
04/18/2019
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4
Repair was Done in a timely Professional manner and parts were shown and verified defective
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you, Kenneth! We were glad to help you out.

EP
Elaine P.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Elaine said that her late husband used the place, now after her first experience there she recommends it as well. They explained everything, their work was great and she had no problems. She is very happy with them.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you, Elaine! We're also here to answer any questions you may have. Let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

SUE M.
Windsor, CT
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/17/2019
Auto repair
Always great service weather it’s urgent or scheduled.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you, Sue! We're glad to get you on your way!

Kimberlee S.
Stafford Springs, CT
Jeep Cherokee
04/16/2019
Quick and Friendly
Stopped in to get a plug put in my tire. I was in and out quickly. In the short time I waited I did notice employees are personable and friendly. Will definitely be back.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you, Kimberlee! We do hope to see you again!

DAVID C.
Lincoln Navigator
04/16/2019
Don’s is always fast, honest and do excellent work that they stand behind.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you, David! Glad to be of service.

EL
ED L.
Agawam, MA
04/11/2019
They are honest and truly care about the customers.
Don's is the best place to take your vehicle for repairs. They only do what's necessary and they make everything as easy as possible. I don't bring my cars anywhere else and I live in Agawam, MA.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you, Ed! We're honored that you make the trip all the way to see us.  We hope we continue to live up to and exceed your expectations.