VP
Springfield, MA
Chrysler Sebring
10/15/2016
Top notch employees and Service
To receive a free oil change and maintenance on 5th visit gave me strong message of being valued as a customer. Thank you Dons Auto Care for caring.

10/15/2016
You and your expert team.
Not only do you place value on your customers, you put your money where your mouth is. Thanks for your expert oil and lube....on my fifth visit.

Vickie Phillips Chiz
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/24/2016

Thank you for letting us know you meant to leave the five stars, Vickie!  We're glad you like our buy 4 get the 5th free lube service program.  We look forard to your next visit!

LISA B.
Toyota Tundra
08/31/2016
Don's took much time to reach out to me to find out why I was unhappy.
After my first review I received a couple of phone calls regarding my issue with the car wash. It turns out that it was completely my fault, and I didn't follow instructions when driving through the car wash. They went out of their way to explain and to make sure that I understood that the problem was not with the product, but with the customer (ME). I don't know of many businesses that would go to the trouble to make sure that I fully understood what happened. I definitely would recommend Don's.

08/31/2016
Fine Service - HORRID Car Wash
As far as I can tell, all was fine with the maintenance work performed on my vehicle. For the first time, I took advantage of the FREE car wash and learned why it is free. It made an absolute mess of my vehicle. Won't fall for that again!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 09/02/2016

We're sorry you weren't happy with our car wash, Lisa.  If you weren't happy with how it came out, you can come right back to us to let us know.  Than being said it is a free car wash.

DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/28/2016

Thank you very much for giving us a chance.  We prefer that our customers leave satisfied in all aspects of our services.  Thank you for taking the time out of your day to re-review us, Lisa.  We look forward to your next visit.

BC
BRAD C.
10/21/2020
Good timing, good explanations and excellent work
Older car in for routine servicing. It was examined thoroughly and appropriate fixes made. I have confidence it will run smoothly through the winter so I am very happy.........
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/22/2020

Thank you, Brad! The winters around here can be rough, but we'll be here for anything you need to get you and your Camry through it.

Michelle G.
Broad Brook, CT
Kia Soul
Very Professional Quality Service
I always receive very professional courteous and quality service whenever I go to Don’s Auto Care Center. I trust that they give me great service and fair pricing. I’ve been there at least 3 times now and have referred other family and friends. All have been pleased as well.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you, Michelle! We're happy to be of service to you and yours. Just let us know if you need anything, even if it's just to answer a question.

Mary C.
Mary C.
Great customer service and integrity. This is why I go to Don’s auto care service.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you, Mary! We'll see you again, but hopefully not too soon.

TG
Tony G.
Wilbraham, MA
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Tony said they are the best around.

PG
Phil G.
Connecticut
Ford Five Hundred
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Phil said he was well satisfied. It was his first time there. They did a good job.

KATHY S.
Springfield, MA
10/18/2020
Saw
Made an appt. For next morning they saw me right away and fixed the problem right then. Financially were very fair to me. Will go back if needed
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you, Kathy. We were glad to get you and your CR-V back on the road at a reasonable cost.

BUDDY B.
Buick LaCrosse
10/15/2020
100,000 Mile Service Visit
I appreciate the 100,000 mile checkup services performed on my wife’s car. The recommendations were spot on.
I also joined their new club program that offers 3 oil changes, tire rotations and other discounts. You save over $200 in future services.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you, Buddy! We're happy to keep the Buick healthy. Thank you for joining our Car Care Club, and congratulations on being our first member!

KZ
Karen Z.
10/13/2020
Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Don's Auto Care Center has professional, friendly, impeccable service and outstanding communication. I brought my car in for an oil change and not only did they complete that in a timely manner, they also provided a very thorough inspection to ensure my car was running at optimal performance. Best of all, the interior was as clean when I picked it up as it was when I dropped it off. I highly recommend Don's!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you, Karen! We were happy to help. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you or your Pilot.

LH
LISA H.
10/13/2020
They got me in quick and finished the job quick. Very friendly!
Dons Auto repair is the only place I trust. They are very reputable and honest. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Great job guys!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you, Lisa! We are happy to get your Rav4 back on the street and safer to drive.

FF
FRANK F.
GMC Terrain
10/12/2020
Good friendly service
Always have had a good experience when bringing in a vehicle for service
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you, Frank! Glad to be of service.

SUE M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/09/2020
Great service at Dons Auto
Have always received great service, have been taking my car here for years
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you, Sue! We're happy to keep your Mini happy!

Cameron C.
Broad Brook, CT
10/08/2020
Told me what was wrong, what was needed immediately and what could wait. I really appreciated that.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you, Cameron! Just give us a call when you're ready to come back with the Subaru and get it ready for the winter!

KH
KEVIN H.
Ram Pickup
10/07/2020
Excellent customer service and workmanship
I have been a customer of Don's for many years and I have always had good experiences.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you, Kevin! We're glad to help out on the Ram!