Bob B.
01/27/2020
Safely come first.
Don and his team make sure that car is safe to drive at many cost and tell you truth.
Thanks for all you have done.
Bob Benton

MARK M. W.
Broad Brook, CT
Ram 3500
01/23/2020
The only place we use now, except for recalls, etc. Never an issue with service or repairs.
Found a small suspension issue in minutes.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you, Mark! Always a pleasure to have you.

RJ
Robert J.
Ellington, CT
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert's wife. She said the business is reliable and has reasonable prices.

RF
Reuben F.
Acura TL
01/20/2020
Reuben Fuentes
Very professional and took the time to explain the issue with the tire...
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you, Reuben! We hope we continue to meet your needs at your next appointment.

MARIE G.
01/19/2020
As usual Don's Auto Care gives great service. Thorough explanation of problems & solutions. Reasonable prices and very community minded.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you, Marie! We'll always be here if you need it.

DO
Dan O.
01/18/2020
Honest and great prices!
We love Don’s. They have done work on many of our vehicles. They always work hard to give you the best deal possible and address all safety issues. And Kate is a total badass!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you, Dan! We are happy to have you as a part of our little family!

KL
KEN L.
01/17/2020
They care about the customer
All my concerns were taken care of
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you, Ken! Glad we have a good track record.

MICHAEL B.
Windsor Locks, CT
01/17/2020
Another service well.done
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you, Michael! Let us know if there's anything else you need.

MICHAEL B.
Windsor Locks, CT
01/14/2020
Great service and good proffesi
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you, Michael!

AH
Al H.
East Hartford, CT
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
01/11/2020
Very friendly
Don took his time explaining what repairs were needed for my vehicle and did the work in a timely manner.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you, Al! We're glad you're satisfied with our repairs. Let us know when you're ready to come in for your next service. We look forward to working with you again.

BUDDY B.
Windsor, CT
Chevrolet Colorado
01/08/2020
Oil Change
Great service and quick in and out.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you, Buddy! Happy to help!

Glastonbury, CT
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/06/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable staff
I took a car in for inspection prior to purchase and the guys provided me with all the information I needed, also in great time. I would highly recommend for both the people and service.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you, Anonymous! We will absolutely be happy to perform any services you may need no matter which vehicle you end up buying. Just let us know and we'll be here.

TG
TIM G.
Volvo S60
01/04/2020
Would never recommend
Single worst experience with any mechanic shop in my 45 years. Was going here for a couple years and my advice: “Stay away from here.” Had car brought in for suspension problem and asked car be given a full inspection to determine if it was worth paying to fix. 1300$ later and less than 24 hours later the check engine light comes on....there is nothing about the explanation I was given makes me want to recommend this mechanic to someone. Bad way to do your repeat customers over. When I called I got a song and dance that it was on and they reset and they never diagnosed it and let me drive off with an unknown engine problem.I asked for an inspection and a check engine light was on. You didn’t get a code? Really? That’s what people do when they don’t care if your family is safe. What type of mechanic resets a check engine light without diagnosing it on an inspection? Let’s see what the CT DMV has to say about it. Might have tried to work it out with the owner who seems decent but instead got to have their front desk person staring me down like she wants to fight. Really? This place can’t be trusted to keep your family safe. That’s my opinion, take a car here you get what you get. I don’t mind paying for diagnostics, I do mind asking for a car to be looked over top to bottom and not having it done. Fun fact: I had dropped off a second car to them that was being looked over when this whole engine light happened.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/15/2020

We do feel it was very unfortunate that we were unable to help rectify this situation. After exhausting all efforts to find some kind of solution by the service writer and the owner it became obvious that you really didn't want to find solution to the misunderstanding and very clear you no longer wanted to do business with us. We truly wish you luck in your search for another repair facility.

Honda Accord
12/23/2019
Needed exhaust work on car. Work completed on time and within estimate.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 12/26/2019

Thank you, Anonymous!

12/18/2019
Always honest always great
My car is a problem child. But i have never had to return for work related to previous problems. Once Don’s fixes a problem it’s done and done correctly.
I highly recommend
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you, Anonymous! We're glad to have helped out.