BF
Britany F.
Spencerport, NY
Toyota Yaris
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Britany's mother. She said the people at the business were nice. They were unclear initially about the price for the repairs and were supposed to call her back the next day with a definite quote. They didn't call her and went ahead with the job. They did not give her an option and she could have had the repairs done for less somewhere else. She paid and the vehicle is fine but the price was a surprise and the experience was very stressful.

Judith G.
New York
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Joseph. He said it took 2 hours for them to get there. The quote was twice what it was ultimately repaired for. It was quoted at about $1,000 to fix it, but was done somewhere else for less than $500. Overall, he thinks Triple A is dealing with it.

Ryan M.
Buffalo, NY
Chevrolet Pickup
12/06/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said this business gave him a quote so high he laughed. He saved about $1700 by taking his vehicle to another facility instead.

CL
Cindy L.
11/13/2017
Alternator fix
Needed a new alternator. Fixed pretty quickly but price was NOT competitive.

Jennifer D.
10/20/2017
Tow truck driver stole from me
The driver stole an unopened bottle of vodka from my trunk. He had to go into my trunk for a tow hook. Later that day I went to retrieve my bottle from the trunk and it was gone. I reported the theft but have no idea if anything was done about it. I know I'm out $20.

BR
BRIAN R.
East Amherst, NY
11/25/2015
Fuel line repair
I was disappointed. I explained exactly that a clamp on the fuel filter hose had come loose and that all that was needed was a new clamp. They still insisted on a $45 diagnostic fee. In the end, they only had to install new hose clamps and about 12 inches of new fuel hose. At any parts dealer, the cost would be about $10 and the actual install time would be 15 minutes. Well, 2 hours passed and the cost was over $100 with my AAA discount!

MARILYN G.
Kia Sorento
07/25/2015
Survey
My name is Marilyn. I have had my car towed to this location twice. I put my own email on the form. This email regarding my recent service made me quite upset. Ithe went to someone other than myself and makes me curious as to how you even obtained the email address that you sent it to. I am thankful that mrs. Jamie Gibson is my nephews wife and the person that received this information, but she has nothing to do with my car. I have never even put her as a reference on any documentation that you have. You can imagine my shock when she forwarded it to me. Thank God there was no personal information linked to it. Secondly, the information that was included was also wrong. This second error makes me feel like my car was never even evaluated nor any diagnostic ever run on it when it was last there on July 20, 2015. The mileage listed was from February which was the first time I had my car towed there. Lastly, my car was damaged on your lot. So to say the least, while employees are friendly, the quality of service is another issue. Likewise the security of information.